• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• wavydavy

• soonbe110

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favourite Hearts managed of all time. Deserving of a statue imo. Hopefully his presence will help with board relations with the support.

jamboinglasgow

Happy with this. I still think JJ is not the right man long term for the sporting director role, but as an advisor in the short term he is useful and wise descision to get him advising the board on football matters in the meantime

Happy to see him back.

:pleasing:

Jim, do you think the SFA have any level of competence whatsoever?

:nojustno:

Grumpy auld git!

Tell you what.  No one will now get away with excuses.  Jam tomorrow?  Knock some up the day, son.

Should have been brought back years ago, but happy to have this PHM involved with the Club again.  

ford donald
15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Advisor to the board. Happy about this 

Absolutely delighted,better late than never!

10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Happy with this. I still think JJ is not the right man long term for the sporting director role, but as an advisor in the short term he is useful and wise descision to get him advising the board on football matters in the meantime

i agree, however i think he is the right person to have a significant say in who becomes sporting director

Lone Striker

After yesterday, we needed some good news - but didn't expect it to be as good as this !!!  Welcome home JJ - we've missed you. :jambobanana:

Always a good day when big Jim walks through the doors at Tynecastle. Always!

I wonder if he's been asked to interview for the role as DOF or Sporting Director but said "Naw! But I will tell you what, I will help you out nae bother"!

Whatever, brilliant he's back at the club.

Welcome home big man!

Clever move, 6 month deal as DOF to see if all parties can get along and its a kick in the nuts to the Budge and Robbie haters for the foreseeable because those types won't have the bottle to blame JJ if things go wrong. 

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i agree, however i think he is the right person to have a significant say in who becomes sporting director

I agree with that. I would say if David Weir wants the role, then he has just had a big increase in his chances of getting it.

davemclaren

Cheaper than an SD/DoF and does bring a lot of hearts and wider experience, assuming this is more than an honorary role. 

TyphoonJambo

This has brightened up my day. Top man, proper Jambo 😁😁😁

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Cheaper than an SD/DoF and doe bring a lot of hearts and wider experience, assuming this is more than an honorary role. 

Its the DOF role.

With his teaboy all ready in the building 😀😀

Edited by Bull's-eye

27 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Temporary until we can find the right man, or the funds to pay the right man. Good move.