Bearpit Tynecastle

Emzo

Probably been done before, but how about:

1. Feck shaking hands at the start of the match, get the players to walk around half the pitch at the start of each half to the music of Zardoz the Priest ( I think that's the name), The Valkyrie, or any military music

2. Do a 'reverse' huddle. Get the players to stand in a tight circle applauding the supporters (let the mhanks do their stupid secret gathering)

3 Give the least amount of tickets to away fans and ban any drums, flags etc(put the foot through the drums and leave them outside Tynecastle so they can collect them and feck off)

4 At each substitution or goal scored, announce the first names and let us shout the surnames ( like in Germany)

5 Let the press in and give them pelters

6 Hospitality - any leftover pies and bovril, then get them the feck out of Tynecastle

7. Give a rousing 'Welcome'  to opposing teams to Tynecastle

8. At the end of the match, a manager's statement only, no answering questions and then walk out.

9.: Dress Tynecastle with giant flags, Take your medicine and Only Hearts banners.

Any other suggestions??

Never forget the injustice, threats, lies, disgusting images of our badge, ridicule, hysterical attacks from SPFL and our independent press and media, and the actions of other clubs who thought they could kick us when we were down.

Feck them, feck them all....WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN.

Only Hearts, always Hearts

I was with you until point 4 the rest is just nonsence. And i doubt fans will be at tynecastle anytime soon to see hearts play this year. 

Next game that will allow fans in in loving hearts will be the semi final. And that might be at murrayfield 

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its like a rallying call for the super ubers...

You're not suggesting we bring back the fist of Gorgie are you?

The Natural Order
57 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

I was with you until point 4 the rest is just nonsence. And i doubt fans will be at tynecastle anytime soon to see hearts play this year. 

Next game that will allow fans in in loving hearts will be the semi final. And that might be at murrayfield 

Sounds shite

Cock O' the North

Think it's already been said that the only way to really hurt them is to boycott their grounds and give them no financial gain to us visiting with our normal away support ....... Reduce the number of away tickets allocated at Tynecastle  & make it the most intimidating stadium to come to as an away supporter ..... As for the away support/away fans/ press treat them all with the contempt they deserve.

What we all forget is we have come through far worse than this and survived and will do so again ... We are HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN ...... and Gorgie Rules 

alwaysthereinspirit

If we stay expelled then I insist we do to every team what we did to Cowdenbeath. Every game we play at home.

Then its a bear pit.

Boycotting away games is the big one. That will properly hurt clubs. Outside the old form there’s only a few clubs who turn up to these tin pot stadiums in any numbers. 

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'd rather we just hurled abuse at visiting teams fans, players and directors tbh.

This for me. 

Every time the opposition has the ball we should be on them like flys to shit. 

Getting behind the team with singing and abusing the other team, within reason obviously, will do me fine.

Edited by Mr 3 Putt

I`m all for options 2, 3 and 4. Particularly smashing up the drums and especially the green brigade one. Smash it to **** along with the wee plastic ******* that surround it in their matching ******* green ******* cagoules. 

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, Emzo said:

Probably been done before, but how about:

1. Feck shaking hands at the start of the match, get the players to walk around half the pitch at the start of each half to the music of Zardoz the Priest ( I think that's the name), The Valkyrie, or any military music

2. Do a 'reverse' huddle. Get the players to stand in a tight circle applauding the supporters (let the mhanks do their stupid secret gathering)

3 Give the least amount of tickets to away fans and ban any drums, flags etc(put the foot through the drums and leave them outside Tynecastle so they can collect them and feck off)

4 At each substitution or goal scored, announce the first names and let us shout the surnames ( like in Germany)

5 Let the press in and give them pelters

6 Hospitality - any leftover pies and bovril, then get them the feck out of Tynecastle

7. Give a rousing 'Welcome'  to opposing teams to Tynecastle

8. At the end of the match, a manager's statement only, no answering questions and then walk out.

9.: Dress Tynecastle with giant flags, Take your medicine and Only Hearts banners.

Any other suggestions??

Never forget the injustice, threats, lies, disgusting images of our badge, ridicule, hysterical attacks from SPFL and our independent press and media, and the actions of other clubs who thought they could kick us when we were down.

Feck them, feck them all....WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN.

Only Hearts, always Hearts

Very well put 👍👏👏👏👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

The teams that backed us to reform the leagues, give them an away support inside the stadiums, as for those who opposed reconstruction, let our magnificent fans go to these games but stand outside their flea pits and sing and chant from the car parks.  I am sure there could be enough there to use Hearts TV and some bluetooth speakers.  I am sure a special song to let the directors see what they are missing in money terms can be thought up.