The history of Sevco is gone.....

No longer active

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You wonder how bad it will have to be before people in Glasgow wake up to this? 25 in row? Duo-deci-trebles?

The nature of sport is meant to be competition not domination...Everything should be about preventing inequality by limiting the effect of inequitable resources...

The problem I have on top of that is even when they say it is not good, it is usually to mean that Rangers need to be winning titles over them. Nothing is talking about the dominance of the old firm that destroyed any chance of a team outside the old firm winning the league.

I am 33, the last time a team outside the old firm won the league was two years before I was born. So we are now up at 35 seasons without a non-old firm winner, 

13 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is anyone laughing at Italian football as Juve head for 9 in a row?

No-one outside Scotland cares.

Tbf, the Italian national team us a lot better than Scotland's and the standard of club football is higher. I agree though that the same teams winning gers boring.

They can never get 10 anyway.  Even if they win next season it will only be 9 & 3/4........And we should never let the mhingers forget it