The history of Sevco is gone.....

No longer active

“All the pressure is on rangers” and sellik have “good pressure”, just a sellik fan trying to move the pressure from his heroes. Make no mistake, massive pressure on both sets of players/management

I saw something similar from another celtic player/ex player/fan.  Obviously Lambert is just goading rangers fans but I'd have thought the pressure was more on Celtic - in the sense that it would be a massive shock for rangers to win the league.

What have rangers actually won?  L2, L1 and championship?

18 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

I saw something similar from another celtic player/ex player/fan.  Obviously Lambert is just goading rangers fans but I'd have thought the pressure was more on Celtic - in the sense that it would be a massive shock for rangers to win the league.

What have rangers actually won?  L2, L1 and championship?

And they only won the championship at the second attempt.😉

kingantti1874

Wont be popular but does anyone genuinely still care about this?

In the same way every club would take our stance on relegation, we would absolutely adopt the same view as rangers fans on that issue. It’s a good wind up which I use on occasion of course but for me company number doesn’t equal soul.

10iar is un utter embarassment. SFA should be seriously worried about how bad it makes Scottish football look...

Celtic's 9inArow is the most embarrassing thing ever. 

They won 5 of them or something and Rangers weren't even in the League.

This one was more of a title grab than a title win. 

Celtic fans and their whole club are embarrassing themselves celebrating this. 

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Embarrassing? Doubt it.

Celtic FC offended by everything ashamed of nothing. 

1 hour ago, heartyhub said:

And they only won the championship at the second attempt.😉

But don't forget the thrashing of Peterhead in the Challenge Cup Final one year - and they took Raith to extra time in another final. Massive entries on their Trophy Board...............

Shoot me down but this whole 10IAR thing. Do you think the spfl ‘forced through’ hearts demotion hastily as they were slightly worried that stendel might actually get it to click and that could have been a factor that prevented Celtic getting their magical title. Lawell should influence really is cancerous to Scottish football 

part_time_jambo
36 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

There were another 11 teams in the league though, but none of them capable of even getting close. That's the embarassment, and Scottish football are happy to stumble along without trying anything that might change that.

part_time_jambo
7 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

Shoot me down but this whole 10IAR thing. Do you think the spfl ‘forced through’ hearts demotion hastily as they were slightly worried that stendel might actually get it to click and that could have been a factor that prevented Celtic getting their magical title. Lawell should influence really is cancerous to Scottish football 

No. They may have forced it through, but I think that is the best conspiracy theory I've heard for ages, and there have been some stoaters on here.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

10iar is un utter embarassment. SFA should be seriously worried about how bad it makes Scottish football look...

Agree

JamboAndrew

Not everyone will agree, but I'm all for getting a good whack of compensation and being in the championship. I like the idea of being in league that's not decided before a single ball is kicked.

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Since Rangers came back into the top flight celtic have won every single trophy available. The whole league is an embarrassment.

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

The type of comment made by Lambert that sums up the delusional weegie bubble they live in. 

Pure self interest ,doesn't help scottish game in any way "      spfl throwing titles about for free don't help either !         Shame on them ...........

eyesandears
3 hours ago, Homme said:

What ten in a row? 

They've not got 9 yet. 

They've not even got one yet mate.

Sorry assumed you were talking about Sevco and not Shellik

Edited by eyesandears
misunderstood post replied to

Dusk_Till_Dawn
48 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Not everyone will agree, but I'm all for getting a good whack of compensation and being in the championship. I like the idea of being in league that's not decided before a single ball is kicked.

Come on man, we should absolutely piss the Championship 

Zinc Finger

Maybe when we reach 15 IAR the penny will finally drop that the league set up results in a slghtly predictable outcome!

Francis Albert

Far from being embarrassed by all the xs in a row and far from considering how the competitiveness of the league might have been improved, those who run our game have relished the fact no clubs outside the OF have won the title in the living memory of many fans and all current players. The t.v. deals and the helicopter Sundays hype were evidence enough of that. But at the end of the day the non OF clubs including Hearts have gone along with it.

Sevco history is technically intact as the new club were initially formed as SEVCO5088 then SEVCO then The Rangers International and now The Rangers.

The previous club called Rangers FC, formed in 1872, no longer exist. They exist only as history.

In any case, both the new entity and their hooped rivals are disgusting, sectarian filth.   

Unknown user
7 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Is anyone laughing at Italian football as Juve head for 9 in a row?

No-one outside Scotland cares.

10 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Totally. Very few folk down south know the first thing about Scots football out with those 2 and genuinely couldn’t care less.

Contrast that with the way we feel about the EPL.

Who is gonna win the EPL next season?

No idea 

Who’s gonna win the SPL? 
******* Celtic of course.

They don’t care a shite though. As long as the agenda up here is to ensure fans of the  OF are happy we’ll be a joke

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Totally. Very few folk down south know the first thing about Scots football out with those 2 and genuinely couldn’t care less.

Contrast that with the way we feel about the EPL.

Who is gonna win the EPL next season?

No idea 

Who’s gonna win the SPL? 
******* Celtic of course.

They don’t care a shite though. As long as the agenda up here is to ensure fans of the  OF are happy we’ll be a joke

:rofl: Liverpool or Man City, don't kid yourselves. 

Imagine what Scottish teams could do with the money sky pumps into the EPL. English football would be irrelevant if it was the other way around, but hey let's kid on that it's not a factor. 

Edited by ri Alban

11 hours ago, waterboy11 said:

I will have a pint of what your are having, I think it’s more to do with Rangers slightly getting their crap together. 

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl: Liverpool or Man City, don't kid yourselves. 

Imagine what Scottish teams could do with the money sky pumps into the EPL. English football would be irrelevant if it was the other way around, but hey let's kid on that it's not a factor. 

7 different clubs have won the EPL since 1992. How many have won the SPL in the same period?

You’re probably right it’ll be Liverpool or Man City but that’s not a certainty. Celtic pretty much is

Don’t think the SPL will be the walkover many think next year. Rangers have a better manager IMO and good players. Doesn’t bother either way but watching Lennon blow ten in a row would be funny. 

Ex member of the SaS
10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Don’t think the SPL will be the walkover many think next year. Rangers have a better manager IMO and good players. Doesn’t bother either way but watching Lennon blow ten in a row would be funny. 

The ONLY reason I would smile at Sevco winning the league would be to see the faces of the bigots across the city. Much prefer any one else ( apart from Hibs obviously ) win it to get the same result.

Calebs Grandad

Scottish SPFL Winners

2011/12 Celtic

2012/13 Celtic

2013/14 Celtic

2014/15 Celtic

2015/16 Celtic

2016/17 Celtic

2017/18 Celtic

2018/19 Celtic

2019/20 Void *

2019/20 was abandoned after 30 of 39 scheduled games. The team leading the division, Celtic, were awarded the trophy but any references to this must carry an astrix which will explain the competition was not concluded hence the award is not recognizable towards trophies won.  

1 hour ago, Jamhammer said:

7 different clubs have won the EPL since 1992. How many have won the SPL in the same period?

You’re probably right it’ll be Liverpool or Man City but that’s not a certainty. Celtic pretty much is

Man U and Arsenal would be on 25 in a row between them, if Blackburn, Chelsea and Man City hadn't been ploughed with Dirty Money. Leicester was a fluke. 

highlandjambo3
15 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Wont be popular but does anyone genuinely still care about this?

In the same way every club would take our stance on relegation, we would absolutely adopt the same view as rangers fans on that issue. It’s a good wind up which I use on occasion of course but for me company number doesn’t equal soul.

Unfortunately everyone outside Scottish football cares (With the odd exceptions).  Inside Scottish football well, where to start......there’s chairmen, ex cheek players, ex cheek managers & staff, players & staff of other clubs with a cheek persuasion, officials of a cheek persuasion, hundreds of thousands of unwashed fans........have I missed anyone.

Anyway, as painful as the truth is, we’re about 5% of the country who doesn’t care......the rest do.

7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is anyone laughing at Italian football as Juve head for 9 in a row?

No-one outside Scotland cares.

Does anyone think Italian football is any good any more? They have Juve and a rotation of other clubs way behind which do OK in Europe as they get automatic entry to the group stages but Italian football isn't a patch on what it was in the 90s...

27 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Man U and Arsenal would be on 25 in a row between them, if Blackburn, Chelsea and Man City hadn't been ploughed with Dirty Money. Leicester was a fluke. 

Wish someone would put dirty money into West Am 😀

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Does anyone think Italian football is any good any more? They have Juve and a rotation of other clubs way behind which do OK in Europe as they get automatic entry to the group stages but Italian football isn't a patch on what it was in the 90s...

It's not really the point though, no one outside Scotland cares what's going on in Scottish football.

Why would they, do we care what's happening in Austria or Norway?

The only thing that will ever improve our standing is consistently improved results at international and European club level, and until then we remain a backwater, of little interest to anyone. 

22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's not really the point though, no one outside Scotland cares what's going on in Scottish football.

Why would they, do we care what's happening in Austria or Norway?

The only thing that will ever improve our standing is consistently improved results at international and European club level, and until then we remain a backwater, of little interest to anyone. 

People who don't care, don't matter. It just makes it that much harder to sell to anyone who might be open to sponsoring or broadcasting it. 

16 hours ago, Cruyff said:

This! Couldn't care less about either of them but you can't cant compare apples for apples when one of them is an orange. The orange being in a different league for 5 years so they weren't even competing directly for those years

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Don’t think the SPL will be the walkover many think next year. Rangers have a better manager IMO and good players. Doesn’t bother either way but watching Lennon blow ten in a row would be funny

indeed it would. Although I don't know what's worse...the thought of the hooped demons winning '10 in a row' or the ugly blues brothers stopping them? Both sets of fans would be unbearable for winning. Maybe Aberdeen can do a Leicester! Nah, even if they got their shit together the refs would make sure it never happened

7 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

This! Couldn't care less about either of them but you can't cant compare apples for apples when one of them is an orange. The orange being in a different league for 5 years so they weren't even competing directly for those years

Exactly. It's not 9inaRow over Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs, it's 9inaRow over Rangers. No one else gives a shit. 

jamboinglasgow
17 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Its staggering (ignoring the sycophantic nature the Scottish media have to the old firm) that it is never challenged about how bad this is for Scottish football.

In Germany, Bayern Munich won their 8th title in a row and there they are talking about how things need to change and have one team winning all the time is not good. They see it as a sign of a broken league. The Athletic have god article by a German journalist looking at how the league can be fixed. You would never see that happen in Scotland. No one challenges that Celtic winning 8.75 titles in a row, winning the last 10.75 domestic trophies in a row is awful for Scottish football. As I said before, the last 55 seasons, 27 of them (almost 50%) have been seasons which were part of a 9 in a row (with an asterisk for the last season.)

17 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I'd ****ing celebrate it.

16 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its staggering (ignoring the sycophantic nature the Scottish media have to the old firm) that it is never challenged about how bad this is for Scottish football.

In Germany, Bayern Munich won their 8th title in a row and there they are talking about how things need to change and have one team winning all the time is not good. They see it as a sign of a broken league. The Athletic have god article by a German journalist looking at how the league can be fixed. You would never see that happen in Scotland. No one challenges that Celtic winning 8.75 titles in a row, winning the last 10.75 domestic trophies in a row is awful for Scottish football. As I said before, the last 55 seasons, 27 of them (almost 50%) have been seasons which were part of a 9 in a row (with an asterisk for the last season.)

You wonder how bad it will have to be before people in Glasgow wake up to this? 25 in row? Duo-deci-trebles?

The nature of sport is meant to be competition not domination...Everything should be about preventing inequality by limiting the effect of inequitable resources...

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You wonder how bad it will have to be before people in Glasgow wake up to this? 25 in row? Duo-deci-trebles?

The nature of sport is meant to be competition not domination...Everything should be about preventing inequality by limiting the effect of inequitable resources...

Only way to break the cycle is to go to an 18 team league, one home and away fixture, and share the home gate receipts. That would even it up.  

manaliveits105

As Hibernians went out of business in 1891 and a new club Hibernian formed in 1892 - Hibernian have only actually won the Scottish Cup twice in 128 years - TWICE !!