The Anti-establishment Establishment

rudiatemyhamster

rudiatemyhamster

Was thinking when listening to Stuart Cosgrove today, that he clearly hates the Jambos for whatever (justified the in his own mind) reason.  But what gets me is the smugness.  In fact the smugness of the antiestablishment establishment annoys me more than anything.  The guy has had a strangled hold over BBC Scotland and C4 Scotland for years. But kids on he’s got some revolutionary ideas and is bang on.  

No wonder our comedic output for Scotland has been destroyed.

Time to freshen up the roster.

Enzo Chiefo

He used to do a weekly afternoon news review programme on Radio Scotland with a couple of other imposters...Anna someone and Eamonn??. Now, I thought the idea was to have panellists with different views but the 3 of them used to spout their left wing pish week after week. Each to their own but there should be balance on the national broadcaster. Civic Scooaatland in action and, yes, the smugness shone through then as they all tried to out-woke each other.

Man hates other football teams. Shocking! 

I'm sure there's other things on the airwaves and television. 

As for Enzo, what's up, are you not happy with 99.9% of British Unionist propaganda on BBC Scotland? 

Don't worry, you can subscribe to the EBC post independence.

Oh what, the Telly, Cinema, Radio and Internet will run oot. :raging:

Edited by ri Alban