• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• TyphoonJambo

• gjcc

• kila

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh well. No hard feelings. Despicable club who’s moral compass is In large part responsible for this utter mess which may yet cost us millions of pounds.

16 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Oh well. No hard feelings. Despicable club who’s moral compass is In large part responsible for this utter mess which may yet cost us millions of pounds.

But we'll survive.......

3 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

But we'll survive.......

Did they think we’d crumble. Did they think we’d lay down and die ? 😆

Where can I donate my small change ?

Clubs in Scotland must stick together you know, its all part of the agreements they sign up to.

Got thrupence burning a hole in my pocket.

Surely he can call in those chits from Doncaster for the vote now? Wee loan to see them through?

Nelms is a ****ing dick. 

2020 really is just one piece of bad news followed by another.

:look:

3 hours ago, brux said:

Gotta admit I'm not getting all this salivating over other clubs struggling, we've been there and as fans its horrible.

Each to their own how i suppose 

I certainly won't celebrate if football folk lose their jobs. The players and other employees at Dundee, they didn't have any say in the voting.

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I dont want clubs to go out of business. As you say its horrible for the fans.

But I agree that they decided to mess everything up and they claim it was a promise of reconstruction (which they didn't really push afterwards) that caused them to change their mind.

Dundee have be in admin two times before, they will survive this. But do wonders as others have said that the two Dundee clubs owners ultimately want a merger.

I bet the Dundee fans want a merger with the arabs, about as much as the Edinburgh clubs' supporters did in 1990!

gashauskis9
6 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Does that mean partick will get re premoted if they go bust? 

Regardless of our situation, I’m praying that Partick get some sort of justice in all of this.  They’ve been shafted more than anyone and have shown nothing but class throughout.  

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Regardless of our situation, I’m praying that Partick get some sort of justice in all of this.  They’ve been shafted more than anyone and have shown nothing but class throughout.  

I tend to agree. Having a game in hand which if won would take them off bottom. 

6 hours ago, BobbyCox said:

I certainly won't celebrate if football folk lose their jobs. The players and other employees at Dundee, they didn't have any say in the voting.

Well it's time clubs starting asking questions of their football authorities and they might gain an ounce of sympathy. 

Edited by Riccarton3

Psychedelicropcircle

Hope they’re on the cusp going into a hearts fixture! A nice empty away end to further the cause 😏

7 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Does that mean partick will get re premoted if they go bust? 

Sounds like a bad comedy sketch. Partick then join Dundee United's camp.

Wouldn't put the SPFL promoting Falkirk instead

Zico's left foot
7 hours ago, BobbyCox said:

Important point to remember. It's hard to have any sympathy for clubs who get into difficulties over this whole self-inflicted situation but it's the boards/chairmen that have caused it, not the employees and fans.

I won't feel any sympathy or satisfaction if/when it happens - only ambivalence. (Except Hibs then I'd be 🤣 for weeks, months or even years)

Nelly Terraces

With any luck they’ll go under completely. Would be fantastic to see a lot of these other pointless clubs go bust as well. Far too many clubs in this country just cluttering things up & offering nothing - there should be 2 leagues & 30 clubs maximum.

grumpyespana

They should go into administration and like us the fans should get together and bring there club back to life.

No longer active
1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Can second that - That will be 2 clubs where our fans will be happy to visit next season if we are evicted to the championship 

Interestingly if this came about, Hearts Would be the ONLY team to drop down a division

Edited by George Cowie

Italian Lambretta
14 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Can second that - That will be 2 clubs where our fans will be happy to visit next season if we are evicted to the championship 

Interestingly if this came about, Hearts Would be the ONLY team to drop down a division

Aye but we deserve it we need to take our medicine and all that blah blah. 😡

I hope they all die a horrible slow death 

14 hours ago, Barack said:

Owner's put about £8 million into them, apparently.

On what?! 

:lol:

Methadone and Frosty Jack's. 

Dallas Green
40 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

Stranraer?

11 hours ago, brux said:

Gotta admit I'm not getting all this salivating over other clubs struggling, we've been there and as fans its horrible.

Each to their own how i suppose 

The Lowland League is a decent enough competition.

Hectormasson
11 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Waited a long time for this, hopefully not long now. Yes I’m bitter, but I don’t care 😊

4FD55D43-4083-4F71-811A-A9B01B69E2F3.gif

shite club shite fans shite everything !!! F...k them ! 

maroonedinbriz

I remember back to the time we were waiting for the news from Lithuania whether we would have a team to support in future. Not a pleasant time. So, I'm not wishing for any team to go under,

11 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

I remember back to the time we were waiting for the news from Lithuania whether we would have a team to support in future. Not a pleasant time. So, I'm not wishing for any team to go under,

I've go the Champagne on ice awaiting many going under.

The Natural Order
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Show me their grave, I want to dance.

You want to hurry up with the dancing then? I need a piss.

Ex member of the SaS

This is really sad news for the genuine fan, however I can't recall many of then joining us in condemning the way this has been handled and can only assume they didn't care. In that case I too couldn't care if they go down the tubes. Every fan of every club who stood by and allowed their club to make the choice they did, doesn't deserve our sympathy. Not one single fan has come out and moaned about the way this has been handled and most are happy to make this about us and only us. I just hope that the other clubs who shafted us now understand the position they put THEMSELVES in. This has never been about Hearts alone and them. It's always been about the injustice and how the league's board ran rough shod over the rules to GIVE Celtic the tainted title.

Lone Striker

Just looking ahead .... do they have any decent players we could nick in their fire sale ? 

The bigger picture is US owners whose motives are unclear.

Remember Dundee planning a new 'out of town' stadium.

No longer active
1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Stranraer?

So if Dundee went bust such that Partick were reprieved then the follow on would be Stranraer also not dropping down  and League 2 would have only 9 teams

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

This is really sad news for the genuine fan, however I can't recall many of then joining us in condemning the way this has been handled and can only assume they didn't care. In that case I too couldn't care if they go down the tubes. Every fan of every club who stood by and allowed their club to make the choice they did, doesn't deserve our sympathy. Not one single fan has come out and moaned about the way this has been handled and most are happy to make this about us and only us. I just hope that the other clubs who shafted us now understand the position they put THEMSELVES in. This has never been about Hearts alone and them. It's always been about the injustice and how the league's board ran rough shod over the rules to GIVE Celtic the tainted title.

To be fair, the darkblue laddie who came on the other night sounded decent - he was raging about Nelms role in all this. 

Baldwigforjack
1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

Stranraer?

They'd need to stay up in league one for the numbers. Either Kelty or Brora would then be promoted to league two, or knowing the spfl they'd just run league two with nine teams.

13 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

No matter what feelings I have towards a club and their support, I wouldn't want to see any club go to the wall

Shan situation they find themselves in.

Agreed. They used to be a great club back in the days of Gilzean and Penman. Very sad that their stock has fallen so far.

I think there is a good argument that the SPFLs albeit arbitrary deadline of Fri 5pm should be accepted by the Arbitration Panel as THE deadline.   

Whilst the articles say 28 days to vote,  the SPFL clearly asked all clubs to vote early.  It's self evident that clubs accepted the 5pm deadline as they all responded in that time (perhaps with the exception of one?). The fact that clubs were unhappy with the short timescale but voted anyway supports this argument.  So the intention was clear re this deadline and it was clearly accepted by member clubs.   For me,  this also means the SPFL simply had to honour this deadline and not move the goalposts.    It is a matter of fact that Dundees vote to reject was received before the 5pm deadline and the resolution therefore failed.   To argue otherwise I believe is the weaker of the two arguments and isn't a reasonable argument.   Notwithstanding the other issues,   we do have a strong argument here in my view. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

Dallas Green
18 minutes ago, Baldwigforjack said:

They'd need to stay up in league one for the numbers. Either Kelty or Brora would then be promoted to league two, or knowing the spfl they'd just run league two with nine teams.

21 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

So if Dundee went bust such that Partick were reprieved then the follow on would be Stranraer also not dropping down  and League 2 would have only 9 teams

Right enough 😂

complete control
3 hours ago, husref musemic said:

A dishonerable club that has bent over backwards for Celtic repeatedly.

something deeply wrong.

As have  the spfl and the media.