• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• gashauskis9

• Section Q

• Beast Boy

gashauskis9
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Fraser Wishart, Tam McManus, Kevin Harper in 10, 9, 8, 7......

No chance.  I suspect Budge will fart at midnight and the Dundee fiasco won’t even be a headline tomorrow. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Clause 12

But who will play when season starts? 

The way things are going we could turn up with 11 Loic Damours and skoosh the championship.

TyphoonJambo
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The way things are going we could turn up with 11 Loic Damours and skoosh the championship.

Easy on there lets keep this real

10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

That made me giggle!!!

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Clause 12

But who will play when season starts? 

If they are on furlough and just paying a small % of the wages anyway then things must be really tough.

The salaries at Dundee are not that high.

Montgomery Brewster
9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

No sniggering in the back when they go bust 

they have been in administration twice before. Hopefully it will be 3rd

time lucky and they will be gone.

liquidated 

despicable club

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

6 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

If they are on furlough and just paying a small % of the wages anyway then things must be really tough.

They have another month before training starts too. 

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Surely if they are on furlough the rest of this month then Dundee have to pay the players the money, or at least the amount the government gave them to pay.

Just now, kila said:

Surely if they are on furlough the rest of this month then Dundee have to pay the players the money, or at least the amount the government gave them to pay.

Presume this must be permanent wage cuts for the main season. 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Presume this must be permanent wage cuts for the main season. 

"In an email sent to players, seen by Courier Sport, the Dark Blues suggested they could invoke “clause 12” in their contracts, which allows clubs to stop payments if the SFA halt football."

The article in the OP says there is a threat of wages being withheld if they don't agree to the cuts. But if the players are furloughed then Dundee have to pay the minimum the government gives them, which apparently is most of it anyway. That'll cover this month and next if Dundee decide to do a short pre-season for financial reasons.

Edited by kila

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Pushing it a bit lol

1 hour ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Sounds like Dundee may not see the weekend out, never mind the start of the season in October. 

Hope so.

allystrachan
2 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

No chance.  I suspect Budge will fart at midnight and the Dundee fiasco won’t even be a headline tomorrow. 

Looking forward to the update on this tomorrow. Hope she doesn’t follow through haha!

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Points deduction? 

Gonna scoosh this pishy league. 

Nah, they’ll bend the rules and abolish the points penalty. 

TyphoonJambo
14 minutes ago, Lochee Jambo said:

Anybody know a decent sperm donor, I'm all dried up but happy to continue chugging.

I smell burning flesh😭😭😭

HillmanHearts

The brainless knobs Leckie and Keefo will be no doubt be furiously bashing out tripe blaming HMFC - for no rational reason as per.

No matter what feelings I have towards a club and their support, I wouldn't want to see any club go to the wall

Shan situation they find themselves in.

2 hours ago, kila said:

The problem with furlough for many businesses is/was cash flow

You make the payment then you claim back.

To make the payments you need the cash in the first place 

But, I would imagine the reduction in wages is to protect them when they bring people off  furlough to start training and they have even less cash flow to pay wages. 

Gotta admit I'm not getting all this salivating over other clubs struggling, we've been there and as fans its horrible.

Each to their own how i suppose 

4 minutes ago, brux said:

Gotta admit I'm not getting all this salivating over other clubs struggling, we've been there and as fans its horrible.

It is horrible, for the fans. But these clubs decided to throw us under the bus thinking they'd be safe. **** them.

7 minutes ago, brux said:

If they’d voted with us I’d happily throw a few pounds their way and hope they survived. 

They voted to punish us significantly for their own minuscule gain. **** them all ways. 

49 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

No matter what feelings I have towards a club and their support, I wouldn't want to see any club go to the wall

Shan situation they find themselves in.

whilst i agree with the sentiments of your post.......ha ****in ha, ***** shity **** pigs girfuy you town toss welts. Happy day when they no longer exist.

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

It is horrible, for the fans. But these clubs decided to throw us under the bus thinking they'd be safe. **** them.

I dont want clubs to go out of business. As you say its horrible for the fans.

But I agree that they decided to mess everything up and they claim it was a promise of reconstruction (which they didn't really push afterwards) that caused them to change their mind.

Dundee have be in admin two times before, they will survive this. But do wonders as others have said that the two Dundee clubs owners ultimately want a merger.

luckyBatistuta

Waited a long time for this, hopefully not long now. Yes I’m bitter, but I don’t care 😊

4FD55D43-4083-4F71-811A-A9B01B69E2F3.gif