Hospitality open at Tynie - Eat out to Help out!!

August Landmesser

17 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

The skyline lounge is on trip advisor so maybe leave a review on there if you can. I was really impressed also and plan to go back. Nice meal but it’s also helping our club in these strange times. 

Ah will do matey definitely! Yeah it really is and having a giant screen next to the table watching rangers loose was more than satisfactory!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• DETTY29

• Beave1874

• Francis Albert

17 hours ago, obua said:

Is there a dress code or is smart casual acceptable.

As others have said, I was just smart casual and was absolutely fine! Enjoy!

I was in the Executive Lounge tonight for a meal. Took my auld man as a wee surprise. It was very good. The food was excellent. To be fair they could have served any old rubbish up and I would have enjoyed it. 

It felt great putting a wee bit of money the clubs way, especially when Boris paid for half. 

I will definitely go back. 

Only issue, my Mrs asked when she was getting a season ticket.   Had to choose my words carefully.  

For anyone still interested in booking here is yesterday’s fb update from the club. 

🍽 We are now fully booked for the 'Eat Out to Help Out' offer for the rest of the month.

You can still enjoy a wonderful dining experience in our Skyline Restaurant however! We're fully booked this Saturday and Sunday - but tables are still available for Thursday and Friday. 

We also have availability Thursday through to Sunday the following week. 

Book here & view a sample menu 📲 https://bit.ly/EatAtTynie

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

For anyone still interested in booking here is yesterday’s fb update from the club. 

🍽 We are now fully booked for the 'Eat Out to Help Out' offer for the rest of the month.

You can still enjoy a wonderful dining experience in our Skyline Restaurant however! We're fully booked this Saturday and Sunday - but tables are still available for Thursday and Friday. 

We also have availability Thursday through to Sunday the following week. 

Book here & view a sample menu 📲 https://bit.ly/EatAtTynie

Remarkable really and great for the staff and club in general. 

Booked for Saturday. First proper visit to a pub in 4 months and train thru....

Cannot wait to give my cash to the club, will head to shop after 4pm burst and will no doubt spend a fortune on nonsense.... JJ The Gnome needs a pal I think...

3 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Booked for Saturday. First proper visit to a pub in 4 months and train thru....

Cannot wait to give my cash to the club, will head to shop after 4pm burst and will no doubt spend a fortune on nonsense.... JJ The Gnome needs a pal I think...

You can never have enough Hearts gnomes. 😎

Was in the gorgie suite today for 12, a few photos of the pitch then into the skyline lounge for meal at 1pm. Really relaxed atmosphere, good food and excellent service. Would really recommend it

Pasquale for King
On 08/08/2020 at 18:25, Different Class said:

Is the eighteen74 bar showing CL games? First come first serve? Thanks

It’s the Gorgie Suite, the 1874 bar isn’t open. I think you have to book, it’s open Thursday-Sunday. The have the football on.

Nelly Terraces
On 07/08/2020 at 20:09, HMFC1-5 said:

Went to the Skyline last night and it was lovely, well planned out from the club and excellent food and hosting. Would definitely recommend!

On 19/07/2020 at 14:52, stevie1874 said:

Really enjoyed meal at the Skyline lounge the other night, Highly recomend it 👍

This sounds excellent! Thinking of treating my good lady to a surprise meal there next week. Maybe a stupid question guys, but I take it the views of the city up there are pretty good? Cheers!

Gordon Ramsay
On 16/08/2020 at 14:01, davemclaren said:

You can have a pint with Gary as well, apparently. 

Aw the right stuffs in place. 

Another recommendation for the Skyline lounge. I've eaten there once before and both times the veggie options were exceptional.

I'd also recommend it for anyone that is anxious about going out. Temperature taken on arrival, masks by all staff, toilets being cleaned continuously and although there were signs advising you were entering a 1m zone, I'd say it was 2m between the tables, it certainly felt very spacious.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This sounds excellent! Thinking of treating my good lady to a surprise meal there next week. Maybe a stupid question guys, but I take it the views of the city up there are pretty good? Cheers!

Is there any outside seating in the sky lounge?

highlandjambo3
13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Another recommendation for the Skyline lounge. I've eaten there once before and both times the veggie options were exceptional.

I'd also recommend it for anyone that is anxious about going out. Temperature taken on arrival, masks by all staff, toilets being cleaned continuously and although there were signs advising you were entering a 1m zone, I'd say it was 2m between the tables, it certainly felt very spacious.

Eh????.......

Are you the guy the Taliban caught and let go cos they could not get any sense from you 😂

17 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Eh????.......

Are you the guy the Taliban caught and let go cos they could not get any sense from you 😂

Aye, alright I was there on Friday and have eaten there once before that.  I'm. More likely to be the woman the taliban let go for being annoying.

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, alright I was there on Friday and have eaten there once before that.  I'm. More likely to be the woman the taliban let go for being annoying.

Hahaha....ok, consider my neck wound in (for the moment) 

3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

It was raining when I was in so never ventured outside. 

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Eh????.......

😂

Any tables with a view of the pitch?

...that might happen to be available for a couple of Tuesday evenings in October? :whistling:

Nelly Terraces
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Excellent meal and service. Thoroughly recommend it.

Good to hear JR. Will be booking this for myself & her ladyship for next weekend.

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Good to hear JR. Will be booking this for myself & her ladyship for next weekend.

Put a review on trip advisor. Just no pictures of the view of the Castle 😜😜

Seriously though. I have not heard a bad review. Speaking to Hearts at the minute to try and tie something in with a memorial garden service and a meal in the Skylounge after it. 

Went to the Sky Lounge on Friday and it was fantastic. Service was really good and the food was top notch, also very reasonably priced.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Think this may have been covered already but are they showing live football in the Gorgie Suite? I'm looking for somewhere to go with my Dad on Friday night to watch the Europa League final and if Tynecastle is an option then would be very interested.

Cheers 👍

14 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Think this may have been covered already but are they showing live football in the Gorgie Suite? I'm looking for somewhere to go with my Dad on Friday night to watch the Europa League final and if Tynecastle is an option then would be very interested.

Cheers 👍

They had the FA cup final on when I was in a few weeks ago

I went with the Mrs last night. 

The food was excellent and great service. 

They have tweeted a few places left for tonight and next Wednesday,

l would recommend it to any one who has not been yet . 👍🇱🇻 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Flying up to Scotland today for the first time in 6 months, probably longest gap ever for me, and my first stop is Tynecastle for dinner tonight in the skyline lounge, can’t wait. 

Can anyone confirm if it’s just drink in the Gorgie Suite? Booked 12 to 4 tomorrow so wondering if need a pre match breakfast beforehand or not. Cheers. 

35 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Can anyone confirm if it’s just drink in the Gorgie Suite? Booked 12 to 4 tomorrow so wondering if need a pre match breakfast beforehand or not. Cheers. 

They have a limited number of pies or pizza type wraps when I've been in.

Edited by DETTY29

4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

They have a limited number of pies or pizza type wraps when I've been in.

Cheers for that. 

8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Another cracking meal in SkyLounge.

You won't find better food for your £ in Edinburgh. 

going this weekend. Can’t wait never been before. 

26 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

going this weekend. Can’t wait never been before. 

You will enjoy. It may not be eat out to help out Thur- Sat, but the food you are served for price you pay will make you think it is Mon - Wed.

48 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Another cracking meal in SkyLounge.

You won't find better food for your £ in Edinburgh. 

What is the social distancing and general compliance with the rules like ?