sassenach

Just a bit of fun.....

sassenach

A little while ago I pointed out on here that Alexa can't tell the difference between "Sunshine on Leith" and "Some Shite on Leith".

I've been playing about, and I've been trying to get her to say the score of the 2012 Scottish Cup Final.  No matter what I ask her, she won't utter the words  "five" and "one", although she often ignores me and gives me the scores of completely unrelated matches that Hearts have lost.

I've come to the conclusion that, from her responses, Alexa is a Hibee. So for a bit of fun, can anyone who has an Amazon smart speaker with Alexa get her to say 5-1 or 1-5?  If so, please post on here the exact words you said to her. (This is only aimed at Alexa users, Siri could be a Jambo for all I know).

Chimp

This sounds like something a 10 year old would do 🥴

sassenach
6 minutes ago, Chimp said:

This sounds like something a 10 year old would do 🥴

Thanks 🤡

cb1874

been here before
2 hours ago, sassenach said:

A little while ago I pointed out on here that Alexa can't tell the difference between "Sunshine on Leith" and "Some Shite on Leith".

I've been playing about, and I've been trying to get her to say the score of the 2012 Scottish Cup Final.  No matter what I ask her, she won't utter the words  "five" and "one", although she often ignores me and gives me the scores of completely unrelated matches that Hearts have lost.

I've come to the conclusion that, from her responses, Alexa is a Hibee. So for a bit of fun, can anyone who has an Amazon smart speaker with Alexa get her to say 5-1 or 1-5?  If so, please post on here the exact words you said to her. (This is only aimed at Alexa users, Siri could be a Jambo for all I know).

Those long lockdown days must have fair flown by.

Swanny17
2 hours ago, cb1874 said:

👍👍👍😂😂😂