Who do you want relegated?

underwaterwoodwelder

4 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

I would say Celtic, but there would be reconstruction to save them and the same might go for Rangers, so HIbs.

:)

God the odds on that....

14 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Nobody will be relegated next season.  Extraordinary circumstances - lower leagues didn't have a full season; would be unfair to relegate anyone.  That will be the narrative.

Spot on. If we want to be treated fair we should all want all clubs to be treated fairly because this COVID-19 is not anyone’s fault.

Yes I came out with a league reconstruction that to any fair minded person was ignored by all those in power of our game but there you go that’s life. 

Edited by mitch41

1 hour ago, zakred said:

We didn't finish below them, we didn't finish!!

The fact we are below them then 🙄

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Hibs bottom. Hamilton down via the playoffs. St Mirren bust.

😁👍🏻

wattie exploited

Hibs ,st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs 

hibs ,st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs 

Hibs ,st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs 

hibs ,st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs st mirren,hibs, hamilton, hibs ,ross county ,hibs ,dundee utd, hibs   

hard to chose but Hibs , stmirren, hamilton,ross county , :rifle:

Hibs always Hibs. I was talking to someone the other day about Hearts and relegation. I started going in 82/83 when they won promotion. Other than 2013/14 season with the 15 point deduction and this season's expulsion we've been top flight ever since and will be again soon enough

Hibs - then Ross County to wipe the smirk of McGregors  puss as he takes his medicine.

Edited by Deevers

grumpyespana
12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Hibs and Ross County. 

Pathological hatred now for Roy McGregor. 

We cannie relegate the Hibees guys its nine points a season to us lol.

jamboiain13

Celtic, Hibs and The Rangers is who I'd want but realistically only Hubz could fall that low again.  So, St. Mirren to disappear and never be seen in the top league again, a close second are Hamilton