Dundee no money for new players and now cutting back on their youth academy...

Section Q

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Think he is still outside Tynecastle on protest at the viscious pay cuts imposed on our poor hard done to players. You know the players who are getting their wages met every month and being protected from redundancy.

If it isn't Hearts in the firing line, Mr Wishart is nowhere to be seen. When he does surface, he will no doubt be working to help Dundee, the innocent victims of Covid 19 and Hearts war against all of football (including Partick, who we are forcing to side with us).

Wishart is a prick.

He'll be found outside Tynecastle tomorrow morning on that long march to Dundee telling us it's just a coincidence and he's just going to Dundee to discuss their situation and its nothing to do with the walk of support (before quickly slipping away at the Queensferry crossing)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Rick James

• Rick Sanchez

• gjcc

On 08/07/2020 at 14:40, Irufushi said:

Take yer medicine. 🤣🤣🤣

That was the Ross County chairman, Roy MacGregor who said that btw.

Just a little reminder of how this Nelms character goes about thing:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52338285

TE: Would you say your conversations with [Dundee managing director] John Nelms, last Friday, is still troubling you?

AB: It does trouble me. After we spoke last Friday night I had a message relayed to me from John, via a third party. He apologised.

TE: Apologised for what?

AB: I don't know, It was simply a message to say: 'Tell Ann, I'm sorry'.

TE: The 'Tell Ann, I'm sorry' message was to somebody else?

AB: Yes.

TE: Why couldn't he tell you himself? Why not go straight to you?

AB: I don't know. I genuinely don't know. He was speaking to this other individual and it came up.

TE: What was the chronology of this?

AB: We had a conversation in the middle of last Friday afternoon, around 3.30pm or 4pm, The reason for the call was about the next steps. John and myself were firmly convinced that the resolution was going to be voted down and he wanted to talk to me about submitting a different resolution and he was asking me for input on his resolution which he subsequently sent to me. I received it at 5:03pm on Friday.

TE: And during that conversation there was no sense that he was anything other than a No voter?

AB: Absolutely none.

TE: Do you have any clarity on what happened for a no vote to get turned into a yes vote?

AB: I have absolutely no idea. I got the message saying sorry on Friday evening. On the Saturday I phoned and left a voicemail, I did the same, if I remember rightly on the Sunday, and I certainly did it again on the Monday. I tried to speak to him to find out what was going on, but at this point he was involved in whatever he was involved in. I just found it extraordinary behaviour, to be honest. I have no insight into what was in John's mind. I haven't spoken to him, but we exchanged a text earlier in the week where he indicated to me, because of everything that happened over the weekend, he didn't feel he could discuss things. That was before he cast his vote [on Wednesday].

Bazzas right boot

It's funny to laugh but Tbh unlike most clubs involved in this saga I feel a bit for their fans. 

From what I've read they aren't happy with the way the club voted either. 

I'd rather it was st Mirren, utd, raith, hibs or the likes who's fans seem to be loving the no vote their club voted for and the stress they put on 3 clubs and opportunity denied to 2.

Brechin too Tbh. 

Dundee fans seemed to have been royally screwed over. 

Voted rivals up. 

Voted against any play off chance 

Voted to **** Partick 

Last minute changes 

It seems to be driven by Nelms and not their fans. I think that's 6am important point. 

Not too sure I can get on board with the dancing on their  grave stuff 

Edited by Smith's right boot