Dundee no money for new players and now cutting back on their youth academy...

Section Q

3fingersreid

Well isn’t this just wonderful news , girfuy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Rick James

• Rick Sanchez

• gjcc

corryjambo
20 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

You'll be able to power Shibuya CrossingΒ with my right arm when these clubs start dropping.Β 

Β 

Another under rated post.Β 

Β 

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Rick James
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Think Tian's quite an open-minded young chap.

Β 

:sadrobbo:

Does he still work in the Bookies? I'm quite up for a bit of Gamblers Anonymous roleplay.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He has indeed! I mean WTF was he playing at? Promoted their bitter rivals and did themselves out of a chance of a play off place, not to mention totally pissing off their fans who have deserted them ST wise!

He really must be made to answer that!

Β 

Lol. Couldn't make it up. Stupid daft idiots.Β 

Β 

Nobody... absolutely nobody go to Dens park please

2 minutes ago, Phage said:

Β 

Lol. Couldn't make it up. Stupid daft idiots.Β 

Β 

Nobody... absolutely nobody go to Dens park please

Yup, they have well and truly hibsed it!!!!

tynietigers
2 hours ago, Boghell51 said:

I can still remember 86 as a 10 year old,Β  the tears that day on the terrace and bus back home, haha karma is a bitch goodbye, and different tears now ha fekin ha, the same to that scum mob 100 yards up the road who now need help to fight us in court hhgh the famous in life will always be rememberedπŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»

That is the exact memory I have 😞 and I was 10 as well πŸ‘πŸ» Anyway feck them πŸ˜‚

wattie exploited
6 hours ago, Vlad the impaler said:

We’ll give them Wighton on loan if they tell the truth about their voteπŸ‘πŸ».....oh and i insist he can play against us!

yeah that would have to be a positive that he plays against usΒ :rifle:

pharmaceutical01
2 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Take your medicine

Β 

image.jpeg.b9e2d7f24722b8e2e36811f2b046dcd7.jpeg

Actually the dose in the measure would probably be lethal for all first time users.............here’sΒ hoping

14 minutes ago, Rods said:

Please be Ayr or Ross County next

Unfortunately, the County erse has a bit of cash and they will be OK.Β 

3 hours ago, Locky said:

I hope @tian447Β is safe. If you need to seek refuge Tian, I have a spare room.

Β 

I'm safe so far, I live in the nice part of town :smuggy:

Β 

It is a real thing, stop laughing!Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Barack said:

*Narrator:

Β 

☝"He means sex dungeon, @tian447".

Β 

Β 

It bloody better be:

Β 

a1738666002_10.jpg

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Does he still work in the Bookies? I'm quite up for a bit of Gamblers Anonymous roleplay.

Β 

Unfortunately not, haven't done for a good few years now.Β 

Β 

I'm happy to pretend if it helps?Β 

Rick James
8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Β 

I'm safe so far, I live in the nice part of town :smuggy:

Β 

It is a real thing, stop laughing!Β 

Β 

Β 

It bloody better be:

Β 

a1738666002_10.jpg

:rofl:Β 

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Β 

Unfortunately not, haven't done for a good few years now.Β 

Β 

I'm happy to pretend if it helps?Β 

How many bookie pens you think you could get up me?

mahgrassyshoes
1 hour ago, Locky said:

****ing hell. 🀣

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Unfortunately, the County erse has a bit of cash and they will be OK.Β 

Hopefully next season will bankrupt the creep.

Don’t won’t them to go bust at the minute. I want them to struggle with a make shift squad, get pumped every week , slowly drop into obscurity and with there last breath realise the tainted celtic titleΒ was their first andΒ final nail inΒ the coffinΒ 

Byyy The Light
2 hours ago, Locky said:

FFS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Feel for James Anderson, bloke has pissed millions up the wall for these corrupt basket cases. Bet Nelms has spent the money on a shiny new car for himself the absolute horror show of a man

2 hours ago, Locky said:

Β 

I'm not quite sure, but I'll give you good odds on whatever you want to try :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

Looking at Dundee's squad on wikipedia. Considering they are saying they cant sign new players due to lack of money, They have 16 players who appear to be senior players the rest appear to be youngsters. Two strikers only, who scored a combined 18 goals in 52 game last season. The have some veteran players with pedigree but who also have a history of injuries (such as Dorrans.) Overall they could put together a decent Championship side, but the moment any players drop out then its tough.

9 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

Celtic will loanΒ them players, part of the deal.

To do what?Β  The championship doesn't start for about 10 years.

Unknown user
10 hours ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Actually the dose in the measure would probably be lethal for all first time users.............here’sΒ hoping

You reckon there are a lot of meth virgins in Dundee?

12 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Β 

Very underrated post IMO πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

Although I have said I hope clubs suffer I didn’t actually realise until the last couple of days how it’s not just suffer, I want blood, **** the lot of the corrupt shower of shite clubs.

Β 

Β 

Β 

On board with this train of thought.

Β 

After admin, our club became too nice and cosy from top to bottom. Too cosy with the hibs board, too nice to players that were not performing.Β  Β Having to be thankful for other clubs that helped us out.

Β 

After this fiasco, every other club outside PT and ICT can get to.Β  Β Tynie needs to get back to full abuse to other teams fans and players.Β  Β Clubs like hibs and st mirren, raith and utd shoukd be treated like the scum they are when they turn up

chrisyboy7
3 minutes ago, Elshin said:

Β 

On board with this train of thought.

Β 

After admin, our club became too nice and cosy from top to bottom. Too cosy with the hibs board, too nice to players that were not performing.Β  Β Having to be thankful for other clubs that helped us out.

Β 

After this fiasco, every other club outside PT and ICT can get to.Β  Β Tynie needs to get back to full abuse to other teams fans and players.Β  Β Clubs like hibs and st mirren, raith and utd shoukd be treated like the scum they are when they turn up

The fact they have all lined up to put the boot in says it all about them. They can all rot. Heart will survive and be stronger in 12 months. Not sure about that manky mob

pharmaceutical01
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

You reckon there are a lot of meth virgins in Dundee?

Ha ha no!

underwaterwoodwelder

Smelly bunch of scumdee barstwards.

Die a quick and horrible existence.

Horrible ClubΒ 

Horrible City FTH

It was obvious from the off that this crisis was going to hammer clubs. Budge saw it a mile off, well before any of them.Β 

Some of the daft "lord of the ****ing manor" Chairmen who own small clubs as some sort of trophy lovedΒ the 5 minutes of attention the crisis and potential reconstruction brought them (and, noticably, a few of them shamefully gave it big licks simply because Budge is female), not having the werewithal to see the bigger picture or simply not caring. We've seen similar attitudes from farmers who vote for Brexit then look on bemused as their fruit crops rot in the ground.

You'd expect some idiots but equally you would expect wealthy, successful business people to spot things ahead of the curve and make pragmatic decisions. The stupidity has been palpable, the seething intent to do harm to other clubs without realising the wolves were at their doors too.Β 

Where the **** was the leadership from the SPFL? Why was it us and Budge, and pretty much only us, raising the alarm bells, cutting our cloth first (to infantile mockery), proposing reconstruction and attracting inward investment? Where the **** was Doncaster?

Dundee were about the worst in this. They supposedly ended up in a strong position with the shenanigans the SPFL played with their email quarantining server - and what have they gained from voting no? One step closer to admin by the looks of it. You'll forgive me if my sympathy is tempered by my annoyance at the damn stupidity of almost all involved.Β 

Β 

Edited by Gizmo

Hectormasson
16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

To do what?Β  The championship doesn't start for about 10 years.

Our players not be burnt out with boredom come october????, surely a couple at least friendly gamesΒ  against decent opposition, even if its behind closed doors ........

22 hours ago, neilnunb said:

. Wrong thread ya arse 🀣

Β 

You're having a 'mareΒ 

Β 

πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Β 

Fraser, Fraser where are you Fraser........................................................................................................................................................Fraser??

TyphoonJambo

FRASER!!!!!Β 

Ffs will nobody think of the playersπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€