West Brom v Hull 4-2 5thJuly

smiler

59 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

https://www.dplay.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest/video/west-bromwich-albion-vs-hull-city/200705184418459

@smiler

Just send cheque to Tommy Brown Esq, c/o Fulchester united FC, Fulchester.

Ha cheers Tommy 👍

None of the highlights I've found cover the bit I need. It's a betting dispute I've got so I'd need timed footage. If someone had the full game from Sky that'd be the business. 

CostaJambo

Have you tried both teams' equivalent of Hearts World mate? Our games are (were) shown in full with the clock on. Might only cost a few quid for a month's subscription depending on the amount disputed. Good luck.

4 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Have you tried both teams' equivalent of Hearts World mate? Our games are (were) shown in full with the clock on. Might only cost a few quid for a month's subscription depending on the amount disputed. Good luck.

I had considered that mate, but Hull's TigersTV doesn't appear to have the clock on, not sure about WBA's, cheers though.  It's not a massive amount but it's the principle.

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

What's the dispute? 

It's a bet on the minute market, FotMob, who's data means I win differ from WhoScored.com, who my bookies use, hence the issue.

1 hour ago, Hendolad said:

Couldn't this be found on the catch up function?

I'm not a Sky subscriber but I don't think sports are available on catch up mate.

Ask some of the data analysts on Twitter? They usually have contacts at clubs and access to game footage.

2 hours ago, smiler said:

I had considered that mate, but Hull's TigersTV doesn't appear to have the clock on, not sure about WBA's, cheers though.  It's not a massive amount but it's the principle.

It's a bet on the minute market, FotMob, who's data means I win differ from WhoScored.com, who my bookies use, hence the issue.

I'm not a Sky subscriber but I don't think sports are available on catch up mate.

They are but for some reason that game isn't listed. Maybe it wasn't on Sky.