Scotland v israel play off 8th October

Smoked-Glass

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Anyone think this will go ahead with fans? 

Depends how strong the BDS movement is in Scotland

30 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Who cares, we shouldn't be playing this game anyway. Should be boycotted just like SA 

Why?

Smoked-Glass

No matter how much u hate the sfa I can't turn my back on the national side. It's football after all.    Your national side is born not chosen. 

Before I die it would be nice to see Scotland qualify for something 🙄

Edited by Smoked-Glass

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

No matter how much u hate the sfa I can't turn my back on the national side. It's football after all.    Your national side is born not chosen. 

Indeed. 👍

7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

This. 

keithyboy1975

Wouldn't rule it out....they are optimistic that the ugly sisters will have fans only 9 days later....hopefully we can go....I have tickets 🤞🤞🤞

Heartsofgold

Couldn't give a flying **** about the Scottish National Team now.  We are shite and will never improve without a massive revamp of Scottish football top to bottom that will not change.  Plus the SFA, well the less said about them just now, the better.  Rotten from root to stem.

Howdy Doody Jambo

I will be cheering on any team that Scotland play, come on you Israel 

5 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

I will be cheering on any team that Scotland play, come on you Israel 

:laugh2: fair enough but Israel though?  The SFA are bad but I don't think they've ever dropped White Phosphorus on a bairns nursery. 

AlphonseCapone
21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:laugh2: fair enough but Israel though?  The SFA are bad but I don't think they've ever dropped White Phosphorus on a bairns nursery. 

Can you be sure though... 

Howdy Doody Jambo
40 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Just be hoping Scotland get beat rather than who the opposition is, 

Scotland usually beat themselves anyway 

27 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Can you be sure though... 

I'm not sure you can tbh. :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Just be hoping Scotland get beat rather than who the opposition is, 

Scotland usually beat themselves anyway 

You're right, they usually do. 

manaliveits105

Used to travel all over with travel club - so glad I didn’t renew - no interest - the SFA charlatans continue to subdue our game and our shafting shows them for what they are - pity one of our best players in the campaign won’t be training cos he is with Hearts

Clarke is a cock and will be shown up and wait for the he won’t pick players from the championship if we are expelled

FTSFA

I’d say every chance as the arse cheeks game is a week later and they’ll be ensuring the scaffs will attend that.

I care not a jot though tbh.  They could give a flying fek about wether Naismith or Gordon will be fit enough.  All football outside Tynecastle is dead to me anyway

17 hours ago, paul1874 said:

Why?

For the same reason countries finally boycotted the racist apartheid regime of S A and forced change. 

The SFA have never cared about the national team which is why we are where we are...the only hope is the midfielders and defenders showcasing in the Premier League....Mctom, McGinn, Robertson and Tierney....first time for a while we have players playing at the highest level 

joondalupjambo

Bit of a worrying report on the BBC Website this morning with a view by the WHO / 200 scientists saying that there is emerging evidence that the Covid virus could be getting spread via tiny airborne particles especially in crowded, closed settings or poorly ventilated areas.  They go on to say that this has to be further investigated but is a big concern.

So in the terms of crowds at football games I am guessing that sitting outside in the open may be still ok but what about corporate boxes and toilets for example.    If this was proven how could they be open and if that was the case then you canny go to a game without the bogs available surely?  Also keeping out corporate guests how would that go down?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-53329946

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, keithyboy1975 said:

Wouldn't rule it out....they are optimistic that the ugly sisters will have fans only 9 days later....hopefully we can go....I have tickets 🤞🤞🤞

The media frenzy to have fans at the "greatest game in the world" will be in overdrive by then,  whether there is a second wave or not