Away fans

j1964m

Does hearts need to give the away team tickets for there fans to attend Tynecastle in next seasons championship games 

highlandjambo3

I’m pretty sure there is a minimum percentage of your capacity required to give the opposition in the rules somewhere (although we know they can easily change the rules).  Not itk but I think I’ve seen this mentioned somewhere.

William H. Bonney
9 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Does hearts need to give the away team tickets for there fans to attend Tynecastle in next seasons championship games 

Why wouldn’t we offer teams tickets? 

I am more interested in the arrangements for visiting Directors.... Hope they receive a warm Tynecastle welcome from the fans.

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I think we can offer only one section.

Who would actually bring more than 700 odd fans, mibbe Dundee?

Cairneyhill Jambo
54 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’m pretty sure there is a minimum percentage of your capacity required to give the opposition in the rules somewhere (although we know they can easily change the rules).  Not itk but I think I’ve seen this mentioned somewhere.

I think that is for cup games only. 

46 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Who would actually bring more than 700 odd fans, mibbe Dundee?

Raith and Dunfermline too.

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

I am more interested in the arrangements for visiting Directors.... Hope they receive a warm Tynecastle welcome from the fans.

New visiting directors area in the middle of lower G!!

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Because there clubs have stabbed us in the back, surely that’s obvious 

I don’t want to see any more than one section offered to visiting fans.. approx 700 ... I want it to be so hostile they won’t want to come back.. cold pies the lot

Bitter ****ing right I am... whether it be Celtic Hibs Albion Rovers or Forfar, I want them all treated the same

Make no mistake, this bitterness and hatred will last for a generation of Hearts supporters, so if you don’t like shouting and industrial language then I don’t think Tynecastle will be for you for the foreseeable future 

Blackshades

The dislike and hatred shown to hearts during the last few months from supporters of most clubs has me feeling the same of their clubs .so you reap what you sow. so if you decide to come to tynie to see your team, don't complain about the way your treated.

SomethingAboutObua

Who will actually bring a decent away support anyway?

Dundee haven't sold 300 season tickets yet so that seems to be them out the question?
Raith? Possibly not if we've become enemies?
Morton? Don't know how keen folk from Greenock would be to travel through if we're still in a pandemic
Dunfermline? Are we pals or enemies now?
Inverness? Same as Morton, who will want to travel down here if public transport's still a covid worry for people?

Think this could all be a moot point tbh 

Well the uglies have done it to one another at different times so why can't we oh sorry they winkers get treated differently from every other team

Just now, jbee647 said:

Because there clubs have stabbed us in the back, surely that’s obvious 

I don’t want to see any more than one section offered to visiting fans.. approx 700 ... I want it to be so hostile they won’t want to come back.. cold pies the lot

Bitter ****ing right I am... whether it be Celtic Hibs Albion Rovers or Forfar, I want them all treated the same

Make no mistake, this bitterness and hatred will last for a generation of Hearts supporters, so if you don’t like shouting and industrial language then I don’t think Tynecastle will be for you for the foreseeable future 

Bravo mate

jambo-in-furness

You can rely on the fact that we are boycotting them, so they in turn will do the same to us,  that’s what I’m hoping too.😁

Tynecastle is our castle.

OmiyaHearts

Smallest corner of the stand as possible.

I also hope any main standers do their bit and verbally abuse other teams chairman in the directors box. Aggressive, hostile and pushing it as close to the line as possible. I want to see these chairman fear for their safety and leave during the match, or not even turn up, as the club can't guarantee their safety. 

coatbridgejambo
16 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

One section of lower roseburn only. Probably still too big for the diddy clubs.

That will be the whole of the championship then. 

excluding us obviously.

11 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

That will be the whole of the championship then. 

excluding us obviously.

All premiership teams too when we come up.. no exceptions 

Rangers have excluded away fans recently on the grounds of safety iirc. I'm sure we could piece together some bullshit using the current pandemic to keep certain clubs out.

Tommy Brown

Worth keeping in mind that the segregation barrier on the concourse is for two sections.

Police, I doubt would allow the 2nd section to be sold to Hearts fans.

I would limit away to one section, top only for championship.

Premiership, most would get two sections, keep them out the bottom when possible.

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Who will actually bring a decent away support anyway?

Dundee haven't sold 300 season tickets yet so that seems to be them out the question?
Raith? Possibly not if we've become enemies?
Morton? Don't know how keen folk from Greenock would be to travel through if we're still in a pandemic
Dunfermline? Are we pals or enemies now?
Inverness? Same as Morton, who will want to travel down here if public transport's still a covid worry for people?

Think this could all be a moot point tbh 

Dundee 300 tickets , deary me.

chubby1973

Isn't it 5% of capacity for lge games and 20% for scot Cup games? 

Sure lge cup games can be via agreement between the 2 clubs? 

No issue with away fans coming. For most in the league it will be a big day out, most wont bring more than 700 anyway.

Its the other clubs fault not the fans with whats happened. 

More the merrier to watch their team get battered by us 😎

Tommy Brown
6 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

Isn't it 5% of capacity for lge games and 20% for scot Cup games? 

Sure lge cup games can be via agreement between the 2 clubs? 

There doesn't appear to be any specific amount or % 😉

Screenshot_2020-07-06-19-13-37-820_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

williamgerrard

Give the minimum  seats and lets make tynecastle a nasty place for visiting team (gloves are off) .

get every team pumped

been here before
On 05/07/2020 at 18:52, jambo-in-furness said:

You can rely on the fact that we are boycotting them, so they in turn will do the same to us,  that’s what I’m hoping too.😁

Tynecastle is our castle.

Are "we"?

Apart from a few uber Jambos trying to outfroth each other on here with their PHMness, I havent actually met anyone who goes to away games regularly who intends to 'boycott'.

While there will no doubt be a few who follow through with it, the majority of those who bang on about it on here just seem a little bit full of their own wind and pish.

FERRY HEARTS
8 hours ago, Defender said:

Let them come. More money into Hearts.

Exactly mate. We’re never going to sell Tynie out whilst playing in championship 

let them in 

take their money and let them and anyone connected to their shitey clubs know exactly what our feelings are. HHGH  

FTSPFL  and all who sail in her 

jambo-in-furness
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Are "we"?

Apart from a few uber Jambos trying to outfroth each other on here with their PHMness, I havent actually met anyone who goes to away games regularly who intends to 'boycott'.

While there will no doubt be a few who follow through with it, the majority of those who bang on about it on here just seem a little bit full of their own wind and pish.

I presume you are well acquainted with wind and pish.

chubby1973
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

There doesn't appear to be any specific amount or % 😉

Screenshot_2020-07-06-19-13-37-820_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

Hmm. I always thought there was an actual percentage. Clearly not the case. 

On 05/07/2020 at 14:11, Furious Styles said:

Because they’re not welcome maybe?

6 hours ago, gov said:

No issue with away fans coming. For most in the league it will be a big day out, most wont bring more than 700 anyway.

Its the other clubs fault not the fans with whats happened. 

More the merrier to watch their team get battered by us 😎

Read some of the glee and joy on social media from these fans that Hearts were being expelled out the league!

Feck them all - bitter? You bet! 👍

No point in blaming supporters for the selfish action of their clubs.  I do however 100% support hearts supporters boycotting the games away to the clubs that opted to shaft us.  Really hope that happens regardless of the outcome of the arbitration.

My dream scenario is that we draw hibs in the cup at the giro.  We boycott it and score half the money paid by the hibs support.  We play with our backs to the wall and see out a no scoring draw.

The replay is a sell- out.  We again score half the money their supporters contribute and treat them to an absolute thrashing.

All supposing they are still in business of course.

Dagger Is Back

We sell the opposition as many tickets as our own fans don't buy subject to giving them the minimum required. At the same time we deprive them of income when we play at their gaffs