Hostile Tynecastle Park.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Once this is all settled I'd like Mrs Budge to come out and say from this season coming certain clubs who voted to harm us will no be welcome to the usual nice cosy atmosphere when visiting Tyne castle park.

1. Board of directors / players not stripped will not be welcome in boardroom or main stand and must sit with there own supporters in away end.

2. No loan players will be going from Hearts to said clubs.

3. Nobody from the spfl welcome inside Tynecastle.

4. Our Stadium no available for any other football match not involving ourselves.

5. Certain journalist's banned from Tynecastle and our management/players refuse to speak to them.

Always Hearts

highlandjambo3

I would like some sort of restrictions in place....none of the arse piece media pundits etc, but, I fear there will be very little if any.......were to nice however, on a positive note, this is why JA and fellow backers like us.

William H. Bonney
12 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Once this is all settled I'd like Mrs Budge to come out and say from this season coming certain clubs who voted to harm us will no be welcome to the usual nice cosy atmosphere when visiting Tyne castle park.

1. Board of directors / players not stripped will not be welcome in boardroom or main stand and must sit with there own supporters in away end.

4. Our Stadium no available for any other football match not involving ourselves.

5. Certain journalist's banned from Tynecastle and our management/players refuse to speak to them.

Always Hearts

What good will any of that do apart from make us look bitter and pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

Haha bitter and pathetic 😂😂. Albion Rovers voted to keep us in the championship because they didn’t want the bus trip to Brora. Hibs voted to keep us down even tho it lost them 150k in money (they’ve since made everyone redundant). Pererheads manager told us he hope we get exactly what we deserve even tho his chairmen backed budges plan. Am not sure bitter and pathetic can be laid at our door. #TakeYourMedicine 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I agree with this. Whether we supporters like it or not. Bridges will have to be build again. Our boardroom have to show courtesy to others, as they will to us.

However, it wont stop us supporters from being hostile and that for me is the way it should be.

Welcome to fortress Tynecastle, welcome to your hell.

William H. Bonney
Just now, John Findlay said:

I agree with this. Whether we supporters like it or not. Bridges will have to be build again. Our boardroom have to show courtesy to others, as they will to us.

However, it wont stop us supporters from being hostile and that for me is the way it should be.

Yes, nothing stopping us, the fans from creating an intimidating atmosphere. I sincerely hope we do. 

If it’s Hibs Celtic Rangers or Aberdeen we give them hell absolute dogs abuse for 90mins...Albion Rovers, Forfar, Ayr United and Dumbarton, we give them hell and dogs abuse for 90 minutes, make Tynecastle a hell hole for every single club from now on

If away team coaches don't receive an Anfield type welcome when the Manchester teams visit, I'll be disappointed. 

Certain teams such as Ross County should be targeted when they travel to Easter Road next season.

Rick Sanchez

I agree our board will have to be welcoming other board members and officials. But I sincerely hope no bridges are built.

We don't need to be friends with anyone. I'd expect us to be friends and help out Partick Thistle, Inverness, Stranraer, Falkirk, Edinburgh City and anyone else who has been on our side.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Leveins Battalion

Tynecastle will be hostile enough and imo Budge will no longer be issuing daft statements attacking her own fans anymore.

She has learned the hard way.

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

If away team coaches don't receive an Anfield type welcome when the Manchester teams visit, I'll be disappointed. 

I like this way of thinking!

😁👍

Famous 1874

Charge the away fans a shit ton as well to come.

Hostile abuse from the get-go.

Bring in safe standing to all the lower parts of the Wheatfield, Gorgie and Main to make it feel that the fans are on top of the pitch, even more than they currently are. 
Ban away teams drums and publicly call out fans of certain clubs that sing inappropriate songs, especially Nonce fc who constantly sign about the IRA. 
I’d be cutting everyone’s allocation while we are at it.  

The good thing about HMFC is the fact that we can easily fill our own stadium with our own fans. No tickets to Celtic/Rangers/Hibs or anyone else that voted against. We'd be saving money on not having to repair broken toilets and seats etc when those three arrive.

I'd also like it if and when we play someone like Ayr Utd and they ask Hearts how many tickets they want for Somerset Park she says "none thanks", that'll hurt these clubs where it hurts the most. Fans who would normally buy a ticket can put the money into FoH and the extra funds throughout the season would make us even stronger when we get back in the Premiership, cash-wise. I'd gie them aw nowt!

been here before
33 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Uber points on here.

Edited by been here before

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Uber points on here.

its like dealing with hormonal teenagers At times 

3fingersreid
24 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Fully agree , the fans don’t need bridges but the boardroom is different, although I hope they remember the treachery shown towards them.

There’s going to have to an acceptance from some fans ( and the club) that others will be , how can I put it, less than friendly in describing their feelings towards the opposition/enemy .

I think we should just act as normal. Be as welcoming and hospitable as ever. However, I'd like to see Tynecastle back to being the most hostile place to play football. I want fans and players of the opposition to be chased out of the ****ing place with their tails between their legs, hounded and abused at every opportunity and I'd hope Ann doesn't bat an eyelid.

57 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Always Hearts

I'm not sure how much the Board can take the lead on this. Unofficially we can reject all loanee requests from the scum clubs under the guise of strengthening bonds with specific clubs (e.g loanees to Partick, ICT, Stranraer, Falkirk, Edinburgh City etc. 

Fans on the other hand. Official supporters club could reject tickets and call on others to do the same. Regular fans can make the atmosphere utterly toxic.

Depending on the compensation received, I think we could justifiably refuse away ticket allocations and put on televised games in the gorgie suite.  For those we are not allow to show on screen, I would happily pay to attend with radio commentary on loud speakers and soccer Saturday on the plasma screens.

we should absolutely be stopping any daily record or sun journalist from entering Tynecastle- they have tried to damage our club and we shouldn’t be cooperating with them.  I can think of one Their keyboard warriors in particular where if we can’t guarantee his safety we shouldn’t be paying for increased security to protect him so just ban him

we can’t let this pass without some sort of gesture or stance.  This then sends a message to the players we have a wrong to right 

BelgeJambo
37 minutes ago, pablo said:

Certain teams such as Ross County should be targeted when they travel to Easter Road next season.

In particular, the Dundee bus

Let them come. 

I dare them. 

Vital, too, that in addition to hostility from the stands we are as good as we possibly can be on the pitch. Imperative that we build a team/squad that becomes the best out with the OF. A reasonably well funded, well managed Hearts can trouble them too. 

Good start so far. I'm content with Robbie's appointment and believe he is yet to truly flourish as a coach and delighted with CG's return. 100% effort required both in training and on the pitch and an Alex McDonald style unity running right through the club is needed. 

Ann is a classy person and she shouldn't be any less than that. She has to be diplomatic but can also be forthright and, in Hearts interests, uncompromising. 

Us lot will take care of the hostility, noise and the effing and ceeing. 

No loans to other clubs who shafted us.

Half arsed hospitality for directors that shafted us. Give them a cold pie, warm bubbly etc. **** them.

Tynecastle should still be used for U21 Scotland games (and the women's) though. A good money spinner for Hearts. Otherwise that money goes to one of the clubs that shafted us (e.g. Hibs).

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Always Hearts

If it’s possible it all sounds good to me.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

I'd be delighted if said bridges stayed broken.

copa-mundial

I'd love Tynecastle to be hostile, intimidating, a hell to come to for the opposing sides. 

However. This only happens if the team on the pitch has the fight! Fighting product on the park equates to what happens in the stands. 

For too long now, Tynecastle has been so easy for the away team taking points back home with them. Especially the shit teams, such as county, st johnstone's, kilmarnock's. Them and their 27 fans making way more noise than us. It's just wrong on every step! 

We should be smashing these teams at home. Watching their fans walking out early. 

This is an absolute must! Tynecastle has to be a fortress again. 

We need to be winning at home (in a full league season.) At least 14 games. 

The fans are all on-side with the club again. Let's all move forward together. 

Only Heart of Midlothian.

Bull's-eye

I'd prefer it if we backed our own and just ignored the opposition.

There was a time when opposition players hated running out at Tynecastle, now its our own players that hate it. 

Our own support is now the 12 man for the opposition, mainly and easily validated by performances and results against the despised 3 where the players feed off the atmosphere.

We arent either of the bigots with a large squad of experience and well paid players who can have an off game and never have a lack of confidence after a poor run of form as they invariably win again soon enough.

We need our supporters at Tynecastle to be with us, no matter who we're playing for the full 90.

The best way to upset the opposition is beat them. 

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

Yes, nothing stopping us, the fans from creating an intimidating atmosphere. I sincerely hope we do. 

This is where the buck stops!

Cut out any booing of our players, or team!  Force yourselves to sustain the noise, especially when the going gets tough.

The Hearts song, "We'll support you evermore," "South Morocco" etc.  I wish it was still terracing!

Anyone caught picking on our players in the present circumstances, should be reamed with the wrong end of a rag-man's trumpet!!!

feedtheroman2

When we do get back to playing can you imagine how well we're going to be Bobby Maddened or Willie Columned!

We've had the brass neck to stand up for ourselves so they'll be told to put us in our place, even more so than usual...

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, feedtheroman2 said:

When we do get back to playing can you imagine how well we're going to be Bobby Maddened or Willie Columned!

We've had the brass neck to stand up for ourselves so they'll be told to put us in our place, even more so than usual...

That's a given!

Remember the treatment of Hearts Lithuanian players and Hearts generally post-Miko.

Edited by colinmaroon

It’s up to the fans to make tynecastle a hostile and intimidating place. I’m looking forward to hearts becoming that inside and outside the ground.  No more family friendly club... back to the 70s.

TyphoonJambo
38 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

This is where the buck stops!

Cut out any booing of our players, or team!  Force yourselves to sustain the noise, especially when the going gets tough.

The Hearts song, "We'll support you evermore," "South Morocco" etc.  I wish it was still terracing!

Anyone caught picking on our players in the present circumstances, should be reamed with the wrong end of a rag-man's trumpet!!!

Thats not very goddy! 

After away games it should be straight back to the coach and back home. No hanging about board rooms, etc. Same at half time in the VIP box - they should just stay where they are seated until the second half starts. No fraternisation with any of these people.

colinmaroon
18 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thats not very goddy! 

So you think hell is a jaunt?

TyphoonJambo

No been, yet😁 Though i will admit, the reviews arent great. Its the toasting your dinglydanglies over hot coals im not big on ill admit. 

Edited by TypoonJambo

All roads lead to Gorgie

As long as no hospitality is offered to the directors of the clubs or the high and mighty in the spfl, I will be happy with that. Let the team take five or six off their teams, that's the best treatment we can give them. 

Make Tynecastle a nightmare visit for them.

Guest ToqueJambo

Nah. Invite them all in, make Tynecastle the cauldron it can be (instead of booing our own players after a few games or when things aren't going our way) then play so well they've got no option but to praise us.

As supporters we should certainly be ensuring that Tynecastle is an absolute horrible horrible visit for any away team. 

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

This...................Kill the pr..ks with kindness. Then make them eat the pies. That'll sort them.....!

Edited by Section Q

3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Bitter - yes

Pathetic - NO!

CARDIFFBOY
3 hours ago, jambonian said:

The good thing about HMFC is the fact that we can easily fill our own stadium with our own fans. No tickets to Celtic/Rangers/Hibs or anyone else that voted against. We'd be saving money on not having to repair broken toilets and seats etc when those three arrive.

I'd also like it if and when we play someone like Ayr Utd and they ask Hearts how many tickets they want for Somerset Park she says "none thanks", that'll hurt these clubs where it hurts the most. Fans who would normally buy a ticket can put the money into FoH and the extra funds throughout the season would make us even stronger when we get back in the Premiership, cash-wise. I'd gie them aw nowt!

Has to be this. Turn Tynecastle into an intimidating fortress, refuse allocations for away games at any club that went against us. Put the money that would have been spent on away tickets into the FOH. Rallying call for all Hearts fans to fill Tynecastle to the brim with home fans. HHGH! 

Edited by CARDIFFBOY

Scottie Wanshot.

I hope when football starts again that our supporters get vocal again as this season we've been out sung by the mini bus load of away supporters.

SpruceBringsteen
4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Always Hearts

More than happy with the first four, but I'm no down for the fifth because I simply love to see Graham Spiers getting absolutely ****ing rinsed on Twitter.

I’d like to think Ann will offer a civil but cool reception in the boardroom or hospitality.

The teams?  Well, that’s up to us.

Edited by FWJ

Howdy Doody Jambo

Serve the Media and away fans cold pies and bovril, no paper towels and soap in the bogs 

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

In particular, the Dundee bus

I agree but no bottles and shit rotten fruit etc

54 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

It’s up to the fans to make tynecastle a hostile and intimidating place. I’m looking forward to hearts becoming that inside and outside the ground.  No more family friendly club... back to the 70s.

YASSSS

Edited by andi17

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Always Hearts

Interesting and some days I would agree with that but Ann Budge won't think like that and will welcome our rivals back to Tynecastle. She might dislike them intensely and happily spit in their eyes but she is a classy lady and be diplomatic. 

Brick Tamland

If Doncaster survives this and decides to come to a game at Tynecastle I hope the abuse he gets in the first minute is enough for the glaikit, sneaky, **** to run for safety.