Starting line up for next season.

AlimOzturk

SomethingAboutObua

Gordon

Clare (Brandon/Burns if gone)

Halkett

Smith (Berra/New signing if gone, Dikamona?)

Garrucio 

Haring (New signing if he's done)
Lee/Irving
McDonald/Henderson/Moore

Washington/Walker

Naismith
Boyce (Ikpeazu if gone)

Bench: Stone/Zlamal, Youth player CB/Dikamona, Cochrane and a mix of the / players

Hickey's surely going, I think Washington, Smith, Clare will be away for a fee as well tbh.

Ikpeazu I'm not sure, Sow and Zeefuik walked what was arguably the best Championship ever and Ikpeazu's got the qualities of both combined minus the ability to actually finish. Get his finishing up over pre-season and who knows?

Get rid: Doyle, White, Damour, Wighton, Morrison, etc. Have a serious review of the youth players 

Focus on developing Irving & Cochrane and McDonald & Henderson in the first team, avoid overplaying and have them ready for the top flight again next year.

This is the year for Cochrane to step up and run the midfield for us week in week out and then go on to become a club legend.

13 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Only downside I can see is the risk if Craig sits out injured. Who is next in line after Harry? Think we need to keep one of doyle or bobby.

You're probably right mate. I'd keep Bobby as back up tbh. 

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Jury still out on uche 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the boy with 6 league goals in two seasons?? First out the door for me, total garbage and has no future at the club or at least no future I want to see. Conference North is more his level. Clare hasn’t shown anything about wanting to leave and is currently in the form of his life at Hearts, not sure why you think he’ll be away? Smith and Washington I agree with, both will be looking to be away as soon as possible. Damour, Wighton, Walker and Berra are all “meh” for me if they stay or go. 

Think Uche will be a handy addition in the Championship compared to our other forwards (similar to Berra in defence). Agree he's not the level for Premiership but as it stands we are in the Championship, which is why I think Clare, Washington etc will want away.

11 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Think Uche will be a handy addition in the Championship compared to our other forwards (similar to Berra in defence). Agree he's not the level for Premiership but as it stands we are in the Championship, which is why I think Clare, Washington etc will want away.

Washington defo wants away, one of the ones refusing a wage cut I am lead to believe. 

Uche is a garbage footballer. Offers absolutely nothing to the side other than enthusiasm. Constantly fouled or fouling, constantly chasing his first touch. Never really been a fan of Uche and his behaviour under Stendel, running to the press etc was a joke. He’s hopefully binned. 

Naisysback
3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Gordon 

Brandon  Smith   Souttar   Hickey

Haring    Irving 

Clare            Naisy          Walker

Boyce

Subs: Stone, Berra, Garuccio, Cochrane, Moore, Henderson, Washington 

you are putting Henderson\Moore ahead of McDonald, ridiculous.

Too many people are picking the same dross who went missing 95% of last season and they are expecting them all of a suddent to become world beaters. Remember the league cup at the start of last season, the so called experienced\better players started woefully and only got worse as the season went on. here is the motivation for any of the senior players to bust a gut in the championship, there isnt one. They will all be looking to get out as soon as their agents can get them League1 or Championships teams down South.

Players like McDonald\Cochrane need to play. When they play you can see the quality, a hell of a lot more than Henderson\Moore\Clare\Walker. Haring hasn't kicked a ball in 18 months, is there anything to suggest he will start now. Walker poor since he came back, was poor before he left but has no appetite for anything so he would be better away. 

I expect another 4 or 5 to go before the season starts and that still leaves a full squad. Hearts will be the team everyone wants to beat next year so we need players with pace,flair, vision and who can move the ball quickly. This year we had none of that, it was pedestrian, a lack of quality and fear...this time round we need players to play with no fear, to be willing to take chances...start with the Academy boys and then look to bolster, dont keep blocking pathways and buying dross. Good thing is a lot of these boys Robbie knows as they were coming through when he was there last time so hopefully he will give them a chance .

Just now, Naisysback said:

you are putting Henderson\Moore ahead of McDonald, ridiculous.

Too many people are picking the same dross who went missing 95% of last season and they are expecting them all of a suddent to become world beaters. Remember the league cup at the start of last season, the so called experienced\better players started woefully and only got worse as the season went on. here is the motivation for any of the senior players to bust a gut in the championship, there isnt one. They will all be looking to get out as soon as their agents can get them League1 or Championships teams down South.

Players like McDonald\Cochrane need to play. When they play you can see the quality, a hell of a lot more than Henderson\Moore\Clare\Walker. Haring hasn't kicked a ball in 18 months, is there anything to suggest he will start now. Walker poor since he came back, was poor before he left but has no appetite for anything so he would be better away. 

I expect another 4 or 5 to go before the season starts and that still leaves a full squad. Hearts will be the team everyone wants to beat next year so we need players with pace,flair, vision and who can move the ball quickly. This year we had none of that, it was pedestrian, a lack of quality and fear...this time round we need players to play with no fear, to be willing to take chances...start with the Academy boys and then look to bolster, dont keep blocking pathways and buying dross. Good thing is a lot of these boys Robbie knows as they were coming through when he was there last time so hopefully he will give them a chance .

Moore has done more than McDonald at first team level. As has Henderson. That is what that is based on. Until McDonald proves otherwise then I can't pick him. So your assertion that is ridiculous, is infact ridiculous. 

Second point about too many people picking the same dross. Nae shit sherlock. Who else can people pick? It is based on what we currently have to choose from.

If or when we sign a number of new players to replace or provide competition to the current crop, folk will no doubt change their selections based on that and form throughout the season. 

Uncle Buck

Gordon

Smith Haring Souttar Hickey

Clare Cochrane Irving Walker

Naismith Boyce 

Something like that.

Greedy Jambo

Trying to select a starting 11 is quite a pointless exercise at this moment in time. 

There will be a good few players coming and going when the transfer window opens. 

colinmaroon
23 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Gordon

Smith Haring Souttar Hickey

Clare Cochrane Irving Walker

Naismith Boyce 

Something like that.

Midfield powder puff!

Gordon

Clare Souttar Halkett New LB

Macdonald Irvine New Cm Nicholson 

Nisbet/boyce/Naismith 

stone, cochrane moore,Henderson  should be given a chance 

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Midfield powder puff!

Beat me to it Colin!! We really need to find a strong midfielder who can get hold of a match and help us dominate, especially away from home. Maybe not required this season but a must when he get back up 

Uncle Buck
4 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Midfield powder puff!

I think centre mid should be number one on the shopping list.

On 05/07/2020 at 14:41, Voxpop said:

This is the year for Cochrane to step up and run the midfield for us week in week out and then go on to become a club legend.

Irving is a better player than cochrane 

David McCaig
15 hours ago, Herbert said:

Gordon

Clare Souttar Halkett New LB

Macdonald Irvine New Cm Nicholson 

Nisbet/boyce/Naismith 

stone, cochrane moore,Henderson  should be given a chance 

What happened to Michael Smith?