How to stick it up the spfl

shauncl

Are you suggesting we intentionally lose to Hibs by a massive score line?

I’m going to need a bit of help with this one. How will that get it up the SPFL?

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’m going to need a bit of help with this one. How will that get it up the SPFL?

Well obviously not against that lot, and it's only meant as a bit of light humoured banter if that helps, lighten up for Christ sake

Right guys this is just something I came across and as we've been being serious for the last few days thought it might give us all a wee laugh, my apologies if I was wrong , special mention to special officer doofy 

55 minutes ago, shauncl said:

Well obviously not against that lot, and it's only meant as a bit of light humoured banter if that helps, lighten up for Christ sake

50 minutes ago, shauncl said:

Right guys this is just something I came across and as we've been being serious for the last few days thought it might give us all a wee laugh, my apologies if I was wrong , special mention to special officer doofy 

Easy tiger. Just wasn’t sure if I’d missed something. I’ll leave you to it. :thumbsup:

Very good OP.  It was just the way they chose to fight injustice.  We're doing it through the justice system.  People with IQs deciding our fate instead of the hopelessly corrupt and inept SPFL.

Bull's-eye

It would show the world what a joke league we have i suppose. 

How about chucking in a split 3/4 of the way into the season and not play each other an even amount home and away. 

What about allowing teams to be relegated without playing the allotted amount of games. 

26 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Easy tiger. Just wasn’t sure if I’d missed something. I’ll leave you to it. :thumbsup:

Nah just something for fun, I'll be sure to take it eeeezzzzyyyyy

20 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Very good OP.  It was just the way they chose to fight injustice.  We're doing it through the justice system.  People with IQs deciding our fate instead of the hopelessly corrupt and inept SPFL.

Yeah, but imagine getting to the Scottish cup final and scoring 149 own goals, that would show Scottish football up for what it is

10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

It would show the world what a joke league we have i suppose. 

How about chucking in a split 3/4 of the way into the season and not play each other an even amount home and away. 

What about allowing teams to be relegated without playing the allotted amount of games. 

You're crazy !  That would never be allowed to happen 🤔

These are 'strange' times.

Who knows what's going on.

Our main 'get it up them' is to do well while others decline. 

kingantti1874

When we win that tinpot division get the trophy straight in the bin, and no ****ing flag, no ****ing Doncaster, and no ****ing SPFL branding

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

When we win that tinpot division get the trophy straight in the bin, and no ****ing flag, no ****ing Doncaster, and no ****ing SPFL branding

:rofl:We should unveil the flag and Ann should immediately set it alight with a burning torch. 

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

:rofl:We should unveil the flag and Ann should immediately set it alight with a burning torch. 

whilst we unveil a massive FCUK the SPFL TIFO 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's a shame Partick would be down a division, could have had a game of bangers in protest.

Berra would win it for us. Let each other score 34 times as a nod to all those teams that voted to demote us 😃

We should try to win every game by 5+ goals but I'd take mostly 1-0 wins if we put 10 past Dunfermline and Dundee

Edited by Poseidon

colinmaroon
5 hours ago, shauncl said:

Not for My sake!!!

6 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

TBF , there’s a few Loch Enders who might struggle with a 149 v 0 hand gesture ...

🖐🏼v☝🏾

Rick Sanchez
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Berra would win it for us. Let each other score 34 times as a nod to all those teams that voted to demote us 😃

:laugh:

10 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Would be happier if Ann set about Dongcaster with a blow torch, all medieval like, ala pulp fiction.😈

manaliveits105

Banners with FTSPFL and FTSFA will suffice 

obviously FT stands for Fairplay To in case they think of fining us 

fabienleclerq
11 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Let them set it all up, and get Doncaster out to present it then just leave them there and no one goes near them. 

Tommy Brown
14 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I can think of at least one supposedly Hearts fan on here that would be up for that debacle.

Not hard to guess who the fud is?

51 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

I can think of at least one supposedly Hearts fan on here that would be up for that debacle.

Not hard to guess who the fud is?

The two that I remember actually wanting Hibs to beat Hearts, were the guy who’s name is misspelling of the Lone Ranger’s tracker pal, and the guy named after a gin that sounds like a guitar god. 

Harry Potter
15 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:sheep:😄

17 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

:sheep:😄

How is life treating you just now, Harold? Been a while. Hope you are alright. 👍

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

How is life treating you just now, Harold? Been a while. Hope you are alright. 👍

very well thanks bud, moved house last october which was hard work but getting things all ship shape.

Hope you are well.

My preference would be for Scott Wilson to play the Imperial Deathmarch when the SPFL representative brings the cup out when we win the Championship. 

You want to get it up them? Go petty. Thats petty. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

very well thanks bud, moved house last october which was hard work but getting things all ship shape.

Hope you are well.

You still in the same locale as before?

TyphoonJambo
16 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Whilst lighting a big ***** fart

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You still in the same locale as before?

Aye bud, but in a better street, really quiet, just what i wanted.

10 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye bud, but in a better street, really quiet, just what i wanted.

Good stuff. Hopefully see you before a game when things get back to normal.

henryheart

There are many ways to deal with this. First and foremost as a club we have to continue to work within the rules, but there is nothing obliging us to be helpful or co-operative. All of the following could be implemented with a polite smile, a shrug of the shoulders and an already made up excuse:

1. Seeking nomination to every SPFL Committee, Sub Committee and Working Group; we want to help build bridges.

2. When voting on motions do so obstructively against the wishes of certain clubs; we are looking to do what is best for Scottish football. 

3. At meetings, questioning everything and talking at every opportunity, ensuring that meetings go on much longer than anticipating and ensuring that either not all items are discussed or require reconvening; we just want to make sure we understand and that what is being done is in the best interests of all.

4. Providing the minimal requirements of hospitality to visiting club directors and officials; cost savings at a very difficult time, sorry.

5. Significantly reducing the availability of free tickets to other clubs for their representatives, for example scouts and visiting managers and coaches, and making sure that the seats are poorly positioned. High customer demand for tickets/computer error means seats not reserved, sorry.  

6. Refusing to sell away tickets, and instead requiring supporters to purchase directly from the home club; Supporters Federation has asked that we don't sell tickets - we want to keep onside with our supporters.

7. Refusing to hand over away tickets to visiting clubs and insisting that their supporters must buy in advance and only from Hearts; we have to keep our ticket office staff fully employed.

8. Substantially reducing the away allocation; security/high home demand.

9.Making the away dressing room as uncomfortable as possible; plumbing/electrical and other building issues. 

Of course they will know what is going on, but it is important that they can do nothing about it. 

coatbridgejambo
9 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Can we not just throw stones at them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have a huge bag of golf balls that I will never use if this helps. 

Would save us having to go on the hunt for a bunch of chuckies