Budge cardboard cut out.

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

St mirren fans apparently have a cardboard cut out of her to put in the stands. 

Cannae wait until these diddy clubs go bust or we pass them next season on the way up. 

Hibs fans lapping it up as well, the way they are we could well be passing them. 

****ing arseholes. 

Next time the spfl ****s over another club I want us to do nothing. 

MarkDevriesScores4

The cardboard cut out will be taken into account as one of their only assets when the liquidators come in. Tick tock 

It would be good if it was the nearest thing to a Hearts fan, ever again to be seen in the place.

Shitty wee team fans desperately trying to build a rivalry with Hearts. Boy spent money on a cardboard cut out of Ann Budge , mildly amusing. If you want bad taste and controversy it is trumped by the Osama bin Laden cut out at Leeds.

5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

It would be good if it was the nearest thing to a Hearts fan, ever again to be seen in the place.

What a post 👏👏👏

queensferryjambo

Not sure why St Mirren have such a stiffy about Hearts just now.

To be fair from what I have seen it is just one mega attention seeking flump on twitter who seems to be a one man anti-Hearts machine / Hibs bum kisser.

I just blocked him he was so tedious he just kept turning up on everything Hearts related.

Weirdo Paisley creep.

Psychedelicropcircle

See before this carry on started & had it been one of these wee clubs that was in our position, I would have neither complained or celebrated the situation. I can only think that the reason for this is they are not relevant in Scottish football. 
SPFL also rans. Finishing 11th is a success. Looking the other way when your chairman fills the ground for the green & blue pound. 

if it makes them feel relevant be in lads. 

Randy Marsh
15 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

To be fair from what I have seen it is just one mega attention seeking flump on twitter who seems to be a one man anti-Hearts machine / Hibs bum kisser.

I just blocked him he was so tedious he just kept turning up on everything Hearts related.

Weirdo Paisley creep.

It's because their a Celtic minded club.  St.Mirren should start selling half and half Celtic - St.Mirren scarves.  They would fly off the shelves.

Is it like that weird thing that Hibs fans do where they take something good about Hearts and think that if they repeat it enough, they’ll fool people in to believing it’s a bad thing?

See also: 

Cash cow

Begging bowl

New stand

Benefactors

Save the Children

etc... etc... 🤷‍♂️

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

St mirren fans apparently have a cardboard cut out of her to put in the stands. 

Cannae wait until these diddy clubs go bust or we pass them next season on the way up. 

Hibs fans lapping it up as well, the way they are we could well be passing them. 

****ing arseholes. 

Next time the spfl ****s over another club I want us to do nothing. 

Feck all of them. I did have soft spots for a couple. However after this fiasco I couldn't care less for the lot of them. 

56 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Agree, starve the ****ing lot of them, Scottish football and the so called experts that bump their gums putting us down all the time should hang their heads in shame , that’s if they could feel any shame.

jamboinglasgow
27 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I don’t get it? Why do they have a cardboard cut out of her? 

I can only think they are trying to make a dig at her as a "your cardboard cutout will be at Premiership games but you wont."

Its boring, the whole cardboard cut out "pranks" are. 

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

superb.

no hearts fan should set foot in their cesspit again and if they do shame on them. 
Irrelevant tinpot club that will hopefully go to the wall. A perfect example of shite that I hope feels financial pain 

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I can only think they are trying to make a dig at her as a "your cardboard cutout will be at Premiership games but you wont."

Its boring, the whole cardboard cut out "pranks" are. 

Oh... right. Quite a stupid thing for a yo-yo club to do. 

27 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Is it like that weird thing that Hibs fans do where they take something good about Hearts and think that if they repeat it enough, they’ll fool people in to believing it’s a bad thing?

It's because everything we do, including helping charities, is bad because we did it...until, of course, they make a half-arsed attempt to emulate us!

Cash cow                      miserably subscribed Go Fund Me

Begging bowl               poorly supported "new" HSL

New stand                    jealously putting some dreadful stickers up on the walls to mark their main stand as "not a hospital after all"

Benefactors                 erm, er...I guess only the Hearts enabled donation here

Save the Children       Tacky bandwagonning onto the NHS celebration with basically a forced donation from their gullible fans and not a penny from the club

etc... etc... 🤷‍♂️              A tinpot outfit, frankly.  

Added some thoughts to your post. :) 

Edited by Gizmo

If this whole saga is the equivalent to 15 minutes of fame for all the shitey wee clubs, in this case St Morons, it’ll all be forgotten in time when in 5, 10, 15 years they’ll still be struggling. Probably spending more time in The Championship while we are back up and doing what we should be doing. 

And when I say forgotten, I don’t mean we’ll forget the roles of these leeches during this Pandemic, but their childish stunts and pish attempts at humour. 

We’ll never forget the important things. 

manaliveits105

He probably already has a collection of rubber dolls like hubz fans with no sisters and at the end of the day he has to live in Paisley which is like getting a life sentence in the pokey from birth. 

Just now, Gizmo said:

Addes some thoughts to your post. :) 

Basically read my mind. It is weird how they do that though. It was the same with the frozen shares that weren’t. Their thread on it spawned a couple of expressions that they liked to repeat when they believed Sergey and his weird pals about us being liquidated. Thing is, they then kept repeating those phrases, despite being proven wrong. It’s utterly bizarre. A couple that spring to mind are:

”Allisbarry” - When the EEN was reporting on our CVA and exit from admin, they were so convinced by fantasists like Sergey, they mocked any story by Barry Anderson with that phrase. Implying that he was falsely reporting what was happening, and putting a positive spin on things. Even after everything he was reporting on came to pass, they kept parroting it, like they were right all along. Utterly utterly bizarre. :lol:

”rubber stamp” - another one from the media and I think Anderson again included. When we were close to sealing the deal with the Lithuanians, it was reportedly all done, and just needed rubber stamped.  Sergey and co had them so convinced with his lies, they tossed that expression around like it wasn’t going to happen. Even after (again) it all came up smelling of Hearts, they were still using it and slapping each other on the back about it. 

Truly the oddest group of people on Earth. Quite why the filth from Paisley would choose to emulate such a pathetic and risible fan base is unfathomable. When you have to mimic Hibs, it’s time to take stock of your life.

Chick probably thinks it's a hoot. I wish he'd go into administration. 

No idea what point the cardboard cut out skunk is trying to make. I doubt Ann will either. Can't see her being bothered. 

If St. Mirren were any less relevant they'd be invisible. Pointless, shitty wee club. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Weirdo Paisley creep.

Yeah I’m a bit confused about it too, maybe a clue in that the hate seems to come from Hibs/Celtic/St Mirren funnily enough 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️.

I suppose we should take it as a compliment really. If we were to go to that effort to try and bam them up about the amount of seasons they have spent in the lower divisions in the last 30 years, we wouldn’t have time to talk about anything else. We will absolutely romp the Championship again, because it’s not our level. St Mirren must be about 50/50 in terms of top flight/second tier in the last three decades and a successful season for them, is avoiding relegation. 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I shared it on the mega thread. Did make me laugh, no gonna lie. 

ECD3E0CA-F694-4CB0-A6A5-5EA905C555A4.jpeg

A027B040-2463-470C-AD15-0064F5831C98.jpeg

Aye, its funny that they are so desperate to concoct a rivalry with us. Honestly, a weirder bunch than Hibs fans and thats saying something :D 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

The cardboard cut out will be taken into account as one of their only assets when the liquidators come in. Tick tock 

😂

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

👏

AlphonseCapone

Who cares? I'll be amazed if at any point in my life a club like St. Mirren become relevant enough for me to spend much effort thinking about them. 

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

Aye, its funny that they are so desperate to concoct a rivalry with us. Honestly, a weirder bunch than Hibs fans and thats saying something :D 

Being Hibs is the bottom of the pile, feck knows where that places any Hibee wannabe. 

41 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Basically read my mind. It is weird how they do that though. It was the same with the frozen shares that weren’t. Their thread on it spawned a couple of expressions that they liked to repeat when they believed Sergey and his weird pals about us being liquidated. Thing is, they then kept repeating those phrases, despite being proven wrong. It’s utterly bizarre. A couple that spring to mind are:

”Allisbarry” - When the EEN was reporting on our CVA and exit from admin, they were so convinced by fantasists like Sergey, they mocked any story by Barry Anderson with that phrase. Implying that he was falsely reporting what was happening, and putting a positive spin on things. Even after everything he was reporting on came to pass, they kept parroting it, like they were right all along. Utterly utterly bizarre. :lol:

”rubber stamp” - another one from the media and I think Anderson again included. When we were close to sealing the deal with the Lithuanians, it was reportedly all done, and just needed rubber stamped.  Sergey and co had them so convinced with his lies, they tossed that expression around like it wasn’t going to happen. Even after (again) it all came up smelling of Hearts, they were still using it and slapping each other on the back about it. 

Truly the oddest group of people on Earth. Quite why the filth from Paisley would choose to emulate such a pathetic and risible fan base is unfathomable. When you have to mimic Hibs, it’s time to take stock of your life.

You forgot to mention the "Shares in the freezer " comment that was going around right up until we came out of administration.

3 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

You forgot to mention the "Shares in the freezer " comment that was going around right up until we came out of administration.

They clung on to it for a while after, too. Some probably still do. Something about Vlad's niece and her icy cold 12% stake.

2 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

👏👏

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I’m a bit confused about it too, maybe a clue in that the hate seems to come from Hibs/Celtic/St Mirren funnily enough 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️.

Up until a couple of months ago I hadn't seen a St Mirren fan online let alone one obsessed with every single Hearts page and topic and compelled to post in them all.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I suppose they lost 5 2 and 4 1 to Austin MacPhee,  they deserve some relief 

A team whose only desire is not to be relegated. Not sure why we’re bothering giving them the reaction they’re looking for.

Couldn't care less about them.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

Up until a couple of months ago I hadn't seen a St Mirren fan online let alone one obsessed with every single Hearts page and topic and compelled to post in them all.

Now practically all of them have 😱🤷🏾‍♂️🙈

1 hour ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Still be nice when they are forced to compensate us after arbitration 

Yep, and it’ll only be cardboard cutout players they’ll be able to afford to field. 

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

1 hour ago, jambogemz said:

:verysmug: 

4 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I suppose as a no-mark St Midden fan, with a supine spine that lies down to take the Celtic boaby at every opportunity, there must be a desperation to be noticed. It's no different to Scumdee fans who think stopping us winning the league in 1986 somehow is an accolade for a club that hasn't troubled the business end of any competition in decades. 

Laughable. We'll be back, and these ****ers will know all about it. 

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

644137012.jpg.1f4c83978f751c18f0e97f7f9b225bf9.jpg

Joke of a football club. 

No coming back from that. It’s the ultimate trump card. Any club who allows that to take place at their stadium immediately becomes a shit joke.

SMCSC1986

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

644137012.jpg.1f4c83978f751c18f0e97f7f9b225bf9.jpg

Joke of a football club. 

Slam dunk. 

Game over. 

Joke football club summed up by this photo. 

Them beating us in the lc final still pisses me off. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Next time we play them, we should make one of Mrs McGarvey, and pass it from bloke to bloke in the crowd.