Hush money! Or do we bring the house of cards down?

Marky mark

I genuinely no longer give a jot for Scottish football as it is currently organised. I'll continue to pay into FoH.  I'll probably renew my ST. Just out of bloody-mindedness. 

To paraphrase Kevin Rowland... "Hey, Annie! For God's sakes burn it down" .

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Findlay

• south morocco

• RobNox

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Glottis said:

Looking at the playing squad, I think we need a year in the championship.

I want Cochrane, Irving, McDonald, Morrison, Brandon, Moore and Henderson all to get 20+ games.

After a season of first team football, we might not need to bring in as much to take on the premier league.

We need a season in the Championship like a hole in the head!

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I know mate but cant change it on my phone.

How old is your phone?

Cut The Crap
7 hours ago, John Findlay said:

The strategy with regard Doncaster I personally believe has been in place since Ann Budge served on the SPFL board. The opportunity just hasnt made itself available until now.

Since Good Friday. I believe our strategy has always been to be in the top league.

I believe it has been personal where Doncaster and Lawell are concerned against Ann Budge. They have rather arrogantly thought that a woman in her 70s would be a walkover. They have always been incorrect in that matter.

3. Compensation. I believe this to be the least of our goals behind our strategy.

We will take if that is all that is on offer in the end.

I’m not really seeing a strategy in any of this. If what you suggest in your first sentence is accurate, i have to say I’d have preferred her to have focused more on keeping Hearts off the bottom of the league than on some personal vendetta against Doncaster. They may well have considered her to be a soft touch. She’s honestly not done much to disprove that.

Libertarian
8 hours ago, Morlich said:

I genuinely no longer give a jot for Scottish football as it is currently organised. I'll continue to pay into FoH.  I'll probably renew my ST. Just out of bloody-mindedness. 

To paraphrase Kevin Rowland... "Hey, Annie! For God's sakes burn it down" .

Exactly how I feel Morlich. 

John Findlay
7 hours ago, Cut The Crap said:

I’m not really seeing a strategy in any of this. If what you suggest in your first sentence is accurate, i have to say I’d have preferred her to have focused more on keeping Hearts off the bottom of the league than on some personal vendetta against Doncaster. They may well have considered her to be a soft touch. She’s honestly not done much to disprove that.

She did. Alas for her PLAYERS and MANAGEMENT/COACHES let her down.