• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Morgan

• Nookie Bear

• Салатные палочки

11 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Can these be deleted or myself given a retrospective ban?

Should be a poll.

I went to Ross County v Dundee United cup final "supporting" County as my partner asked me to get her/us tickets. When I heard that prick McGregor telling us to take our medicine I nearly self combusted in shame. We all make mistakes.

been here before

This thread could go one of two ways-

a) Peter out slowly, not really taking off and disappear

b) become this weekends thread for the ubers to outftroth each other.

Coild go either way but Ill guess its the latter.

18 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

🤣

Weakened Offender

Every Dundee United fan I've met had something wrong with them. They're absolute weirdos and definitely not worth bothering with. 

Салатные палочки

I used to not mind the team but I have recently developed a strong hatred of them and their fans. Between them and spoon burners the whole situation has been insufferable. They have developed some sort of weird friendship throughout this, obsessing over Hearts.

As a hun work colleague said to me; "no one hates a shite team". I believe that to be true. They are wallowing in this right now knowing we can't do anything about it. But I have the greatest confidence in us getting our shit together and handing them their arses on a plate pretty soon. 

Mental man.  Dundee Utd like everyone will look out for themselves.  We’ve chores their manager and shat on them.  Any further dislike? Nah. 

airdriejambo3
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I used to not mind the team but I have recently developed a strong hatred of them and their fans. Between them and spoon burners the whole situation has been insufferable. They have developed some sort of weird friendship throughout this, obsessing over Hearts.

As a hun work colleague said to me; "no one hates a shite team". I believe that to be true. They are wallowing in this right now knowing we can't do anything about it. But I have the greatest confidence in us getting our shit together and handing them their arses on a plate pretty soon. 

not sure about that, I have at least 35 shite teams I hate.

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Why would you care how the fans of all three teams think or being pals?  If Inverness sat top people would now hate Robbo and their fans now too.  Who really gives a ****?Ive never watched any final apart from ones against Hibs desperate for a team to win when we’re not involved.  

1 minute ago, airdriejambo3 said:

not sure about that, I have at least 35 shite teams I hate.

Hibs Celtic Huns. Shamrock Rovers Lincoln City.  That’s it for me. 

airdriejambo3
Just now, Last Laff said:

Middens surely?

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Why would you care how the fans of all three teams think or being pals?  If Inverness sat top people would now hate Robbo and their fans now too.  Who really gives a ****?Ive never watched any final apart from ones against Hibs desperate for a team to win when we’re not involved.  

It doesn't keep me awake at night if that's what you think. I just find it weird.  

5 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

Middens surely?

Nah they’re too shit for any real dislike.  I hate Celtic reserve more because of how they treat the children. Scummy *****. 

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It doesn't keep me awake at night if that's what you think. I just find it weird.  

Sound man.  Too much rage and so much blame. 

airdriejambo3

Nah they’re too shit for any real dislike.  I hate Celtic reserve more because of how they treat the children. Scummy *****. 

Well theres not a lot in there i can disagree with 😁

... Noone asked... Why the f Lincoln City?! 

Maple Leaf
19 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Your colleague is right. 

Hobo losers hate us because we've humiliated them so often, including the last game at Easter Road, where their supporters fled their own stadium faster than rats deserting a sinking ship.

As for the rest of the no marks, they hate us because we're the establishment team in the country's capital, and we have a support that's loyal to our team beyond their wildest dreams.

GIRUY to them all. 

3 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

... Noone asked... Why the f Lincoln City?! 

Arseholes to people.  Sutton managed them mate.  Get they ***** In the bin. 

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Your colleague is right. 

Hobo losers hate us because we've humiliated them so often, including the last game at Easter Road, where their supporters fled their own stadium faster than rats deserting a sinking ship.

As for the rest of the no marks, they hate us because we're the establishment team in the country's capital, and we have a support that's loyal to our team beyond their wildest dreams.

GIRUY to them all. 

You don’t see the irony of the huns seeing us as a shite team not giving a ****.  You think they care more of this case us or Partick? We’re both irrelevant to they *****. 

Maple Leaf
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

You don’t see the irony of the huns seeing us as a shite team not giving a ****.  You think they care more of this case us or Partick? We’re both irrelevant to they *****. 

Yes, but that isn't the point he was making. The hun guy was talking in general terms.

Bazzas right boot

Every team is shite. 

The only teams I verge on Hating are celtic and rangers and that's Likley because thier influence goes beyond football and is a blight in our culture and society in general across Scotland. 

Football is football, there are good and bad fans from all supports. What football team a person supports doesn't make a person bad or good. 

I don't really like any other team either tho. They're just teams that we compete against. 

This sorry episode has made me more apathetic to every other team, if a team went bust I wouldn't care. 

My half sister

Dundee United were caught in the storm. They were skooshing their league and had the league been allowed to continue, would surely have won it, like Celtic and Cove. 

But because of the need to call the leagues, they accidentally became up against us in court along with the SPFL. It wasnt their fault, they certainly didnt decide to take US to court.

But because of the way we had to word our petition, they became involved along with the other 2.

They then had to defend themselves in court and that meant going head to head with us and having to side with the Spfl. Not their choice, just a victim of circumstances.

When they were asked to vote on reconstruction, they did what all the others did, apart from a few exceptions, they voted for their own self interest.

In the big scheme of things, they should not go down as the really bad guys, like their city rivals but more alongside the Killies, St Johnstone and Motherwells of this world. 

They have spent £3m to get up and looked like you would have achieved that naturally. I would rather have them in the premier league than Hamilton, St Johnstone or St Mirren.

Let's not waste our energy hating Dundee United, concentrate on Dundee, Ross County, Celtic, Ayr United, Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Dunfermline Athletic and the the only club to vote in favour of a 150 grand deduction in their prize money.

Maple Leaf
15 minutes ago, My half sister said:

Dundee United were caught in the storm. They were skooshing their league and had the league been allowed to continue, would surely have won it, like Celtic and Cove. 

But because of the need to call the leagues, they accidentally became up against us in court along with the SPFL. It wasnt their fault, they certainly didnt decide to take US to court.

But because of the way we had to word our petition, they became involved along with the other 2.

They then had to defend themselves in court and that meant going head to head with us and having to side with the Spfl. Not their choice, just a victim of circumstances.

When they were asked to vote on reconstruction, they did what all the others did, apart from a few exceptions, they voted for their own self interest.

In the big scheme of things, they should not go down as the really bad guys, like their city rivals but more alongside the Killies, St Johnstone and Motherwells of this world. 

They have spent £3m to get up and looked like you would have achieved that naturally. I would rather have them in the premier league than Hamilton, St Johnstone or St Mirren.

Let's not waste our energy hating Dundee United, concentrate on Dundee, Ross County, Celtic, Ayr United, Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Dunfermline Athletic and the the only club to vote in favour of a 150 grand deduction in their prize money.

Good post, and I'm with you 100% on that last point.

jamtartan74
1 hour ago, My half sister said:

Saved me the bother 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Not having a pop,...............but I take it that you kinda see the irony here ?

ToadKiller Dog

Dundee United stated they would not support any form of reconstruction at any time .

As they wanted as much money playing the uglies as possible. 

While they got 2nd prize behind celtic from the crooked resolution 

Think that's a big part why they are getting pelters more than some other selfish clubs .

I always thought well of them because they did the right thing by changing their name, unlike our demented neighbour.

Not any more.

Hearts1975
24 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I’m not sure I understand the seethe towards United. 

I’m with you on this. I don’t particularly like them but before the court hearing they were more of an irrelevance than anything else. Nothing has changed. 

Hating them is daft. The whole problem here is that we have been mightily wronged by the SPFL and their corrupt cronies. We took our fight, and rightly so, to the courts but as a result Dundee Utd are just trying to defend their promotion. Guess what I’m saying is that in their position, we would have done the same. And rightly so.

Do I care what happens to them and if we win our case. Nah, not at all. It’s perfectly clear that they are looking out for themselves and we are doing the same. Game on 

This whole episode has left me not caring for any other club as I recognise that most clubs took the “I’ll do what’s right for my club and f... the likes of Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer etc “ By my actions 

That’s fine, putting the good guys (and we know who they are) to one side, let’s not care for the high and moral ground when it comes to the rest of Scottish Football, Utd included. The day they expelled us there are no more morales where Scottish football is concerned - certainly not from me 

Far too much self interest shown by member clubs and a few at the top running the show and who are corrupt to the absolute core for me to even give a toss or recognise that it will ever ever change 

Utd are an irrelevance. I’ll save the seethe for the likes of the vermin, St Midden, Septic, etc. Utd aren’t even worth the time or effort 

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, Busby8 said:

Not having a pop,...............but I take it that you kinda see the irony here ?

I still agree with it. They hate us simply because we are a bigger and better club. I couldn't really give a shit what Rangers fans (in general) think of us but I agree with what he said. 

Riccarton3

United were used and abused like every other club as when it suits.

The SPFL are comfortable with clubs at each other's throats. They should always be the target until the culture of deceit is dealt with.

The clubs are swimming with sharks. They know it but as long as it's not them. To be pitied more than hated

Edited by Riccarton3

Can’t say I hate em. They’ve spent a lot of money and can see them struggling in the near future. I won’t shed any tears for em either. 
Cant really blame em for whinging either 

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, My half sister said:

This.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

**** ‘em. 

But also this.

Салатные палочки
4 hours ago, Busby8 said:

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

I still agree with it. They hate us simply because we are a bigger and better club. I couldn't really give a shit what Rangers fans (in general) think of us but I agree with what he said. 

Sorry, I misread your post. I had just opened my eyes. 

Still, **** her and all who sail in her. 

TyphoonJambo
7 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Hereford for me. Screwed a 100k accie by besting arsenal in the FA cup years ago. 

Hate lists should be a regular feature on here. Dundee United dint bother me too much  they’re just a bit stupid. Celtic, Rangers, hibs and st mirren in that order. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Celtic, Rangers, hibs and st mirren in that order. 

^^^^ PHM.

Turkishcap

First footy strip I had in 1970  loved the all tangerine at the time.

Explains my avocado bathroom 12 years later!

Edited by Turkishcap
Spelling

I remember a DU fan I was in earshot of at work having a go at Hearts for never winning the league. 👀🤷🏼‍♂️  Now, I know our record for winning trophies, particularly the league, could be much better. 

But this guy had real needle in his voice. He really did dislike us.  So, I had to interject.  I pointed out we’d won it 4 times. He said “you’ve no won the Premier League though”👀.   I replied we had but it was called the First Division at the time. 

He was coming from the angle that his team had won it in the 80s and we hadn’t since then. In his narrow mind the term “Premier League” meant it was a different competition. 

This is what your dealing with out there. Wee pishy clubs fans with no idea of the history in general of other clubs or the game in this country. Easily shot down in a debate but they’ve previously spent most of their lives believing utter shite.  

8 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Away you go with Lincoln city, I spent many a saturday at sincil bank watching them. They are probably the closest thing to me supporting an english team.

1 minute ago, superjack said:

Away you go with Lincoln city, I spent many a saturday at sincil bank watching them. They are probably the closest thing to me supporting an english team.

Sorry, some ***** got to hate them 😁

35 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I remember a DU fan I was in earshot of at work having a go at Hearts for never winning the league. 👀🤷🏼‍♂️  Now, I know our record for winning trophies, particularly the league, could be much better. 

But this guy had real needle in his voice. He really did dislike us.  So, I had to interject.  I pointed out we’d won it 4 times. He said “you’ve no won the Premier League though”👀.   I replied we had but it was called the First Division at the time. 

He was coming from the angle that his team had won it in the 80s and we hadn’t since then. In his narrow mind the term “Premier League” meant it was a different competition. 

This is what your dealing with out there. Wee pishy clubs fans with no idea of the history in general of other clubs or the game in this country. Easily shot down in a debate but they’ve previously spent most of their lives believing utter shite.  

Reminds me of someone I used to work beside at Scottish Widows.  Morton fan, a utter wank.  

9 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

It's just the Dundee Hibernian living up to the name.

FTDH

I have got a few mates that support United and I liked their style in the 80s beating Barcelona etc. No where near the top of my hate list.

Strangely one of my United mates said last night that he has been getting his court case  info from kickback.  

2 minutes ago, Rods said:

I have got a few mates that support United and I liked their style in the 80s beating Barcelona etc. No where near the top of my hate list.

Strangely one of my United mates said last night that he has been getting his court case  info from kickback. 

JKB is the font of ALL knowledge. 

Forget about Google or Wikipedia. 

JKB knows all. 

Or is it know alls ?  🤔

Billybuffjaw
9 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

What could you ever have liked about Dundee Hibernian.