Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, GinRummy said:

Shame, for some reason I always thought he’d get better at crossing and end up a good player. Best of luck Callumn.

Just the final ball let him down. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Just the final ball let him down. 

Indeed. Fast though. Could do well in league 1 then hopefully the championship. 

2 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

Aberdeen have enquired about Boyce.

Were you not outed as a complete blether during the last transfer window?

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Aberdeen enquire about Boyce... I’m sure that was a long conversation. 😅

Or it never happened 😀

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Reckon Cochrane will go out on loan if Olly Lee stays and we sign the wee Russian laddie. 

If he does I hope its to Edinburgh City. 

Must admit I quite liked Roberts when he was at ICT a few years back. 

I thought Morrison might have got one more season to prove himself but understand the thinking behind him leaving also.

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Or it never happened 😀

Im trying my best to remain civil after my latest encounter with (Shite chat D) Spencer. 😇

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Im trying my best to remain civil after my latest encounter with (Shite chat D) Spencer. 😇

For the best 😀 not worth the penalty points. 

KyleLafferty
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Reckon Cochrane will go out on loan if Olly Lee stays and we sign the wee Russian laddie. 

Lee, Haring, Conor Smith, Cochrane, plus signing an experienced player will be our centre midfield choices.

Just now, Zen Jambo said:

So is that Burns, Clare and Morrison away so far? Or have I missed anyone? 

Apart from the guys who didn’t get contracts renewed. 

51 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

On the question of loan feesI cannot see any problem provided we received a final transfer fee

SO

we loan him out for a season and charge £2m to the receiving club for that privilege.  At the end of that period we sell him to them for a Michael Stewart transfer fee of £1 which will net us 70p after Celtic get their 30% cut.  Job done.

Lawwell will have Doncaster looking into blocking the scenario from within the ethics committee.

'Addio, il signore Doncaster'

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Apart from the guys who didn’t get contracts renewed. 

👍

Been a busy few weeks, So I’m playing catch up with squad news. 

maroonlegions
4 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Lee, Haring, Conor Smith, Cochrane, plus signing an experienced player will be our centre midfield choices.

Lee slows everything down with his snail like pace and reading of the game. We need to finish off teams early so that will require quick pacey tempo style playing.  FTH.  

6 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

If he does I hope its to Edinburgh City. 

I think it would be another Championship club. 

3 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

RN has talked about signing another creative midfielder. The Russian chap seems to be here for a trial. If he is signed and Lee stays, you'd suspect Harry is the 5th choice midfielder. If we only play with 2 CM in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, he's not even going to get on the bench. 

Lee, Haring, Irving, Russian chap > Cochrane

That's why I suspect he'll be away on loan. If Lee goes though, that changes things. 

HillmanHearts

Initially liked Morrison. Shame it never worked out. Needed to find the target during that spell he was getting lots of game time. His final ball was just a bit off too. Hope he does well at Falkirk. May well come on a bit more and wouldn’t be surprised to see him at low to mid level SPL team in future. 

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think it would be another Championship club. 

RN has talked about signing another creative midfielder. The Russian chap seems to be here for a trial. If he is signed and Lee stays, you'd suspect Harry is the 5th choice midfielder. If we only play with 2 CM in a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, he's not even going to get on the bench. 

Lee, Haring, Irving, Russian chap > Cochrane

That's why I suspect he'll be away on loan. If Lee goes though, that changes things. 

Who’s the Russian chap? 

34 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Aberdeen can't afford him.

If they could take half his wages or more a loan move might appeal to everyone for a season.  We will piss the league regardless and he might want top league football to have a chance of playing internationals?  

2 minutes ago, campbell said:

Who’s the Russian chap? 

If I knew his name, I wouldn't be calling him the Russian chap. Akhmatov? That might be his name. 

51 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Morrison away to Falkirk permanent deal

Disappointed as I thought he looked the part then got injured and lost confidence. I wish him well and think he will be too good for division 1

2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

If they could take half his wages or more a loan move might appeal to everyone for a season.  We will piss the league regardless and he might want top league football to have a chance of playing internationals?  

Not a chance. Goal-scoring strikers are like hen’s teeth. Boyce wants to stay anyway.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Rassambek Akhmatov

That's the fella. 

3 minutes ago, Valois No1 said:

Who is the Russian chap we have on trial?

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

For the best 😀 not worth the penalty points. 

Yep. I do try to be nice, but I have my limits.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

That actually makes sense, not something that crossed my mind either. 

Hope not tho, we have 2 games to win a cup or at the very least making sure hibs have no final.

23 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Andy Irving

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not a chance. Goal-scoring strikers are like hen’s teeth. Boyce wants to stay anyway.

That’s good news that he does.  I was just putting a different perspective on it 👍

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

That’s good news that he does.  I was just putting a different perspective on it 👍

Please don’t... :lol:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

That actually makes sense, not something that crossed my mind either. 

Hope not tho, we have 2 games to win a cup or at the very least making sure hibs have no final.

If he’s happy and I trust SoD If he says he is then it’s not a goer.  It didn’t even cross my mind the Scottish cup though tbh. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
25 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

So is that Burns, Clare and Morrison away so far? Or have I missed anyone? 

Bozanic , McLean, Dikamona, Baur, Mason, Petkov, and Currie aswell as the 5 loan players 

The Apprentice

If I remember right we were heavily linked with Roberts before he went to Ipswich, so clearly someone we have been keeping tabs on for a while.

Heartsofgold
11 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I only want us to loan players to clubs that at least tried to help us during the summer.  These sheep bothering see you next tuesdays can kiss my tagnut covered ringpeice.

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Bozanic , McLean, Dikamona, Baur, Mason, Petkov, and Currie aswell as the 5 loan players 

What a load of pish.

There is absolutely no need for quantity over quality in Scottish football.

Edited by Rick Sanchez