Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

BackOfTheNet
5 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Uche's exit seems to be taking a while considering he's meant to have had his physical already, is it happening or what?

Simply put it’s the weekend. It’s my biggest bug bear about the transfer window, either club officials or league associations that register players don’t operate at the weekend so you don’t see business get done. Makes no sense whatsoever given that it’s by design a limited time period so you’d think for that limited time period there would be operations in place for 7 days a week, but no. (Sometimes players will be announced on a weekend after signing before, and of course there’s always some exceptions) It’s even worse in January as you lose up to 8 days out of 31 and a 4 week window really only becomes a 3 week window. Does my head in as it defies all logic.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

crunchy frog
8 hours ago, JJ93 said:

What does "hail hail" actually mean to these tim scum?

Paedophilic code. 

You can normally spot the wrong uns on Twitter cos they've all names like 67bhoy or some similar  pathetic mixture.

Anyway my point was Hickey to anybody but those ****ing reptiles.

Anyone care to summarise transfer talk/rumours over the weekend please? Not been on much over the weekend and now seeing talk of Cummings and Norwood, where have these names came from? Anyone else mentioned? Who’s next to leave etc?

BackOfTheNet
15 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Anyone care to summarise transfer talk/rumours over the weekend please? Not been on much over the weekend and now seeing talk of Cummings and Norwood, where have these names came from? Anyone else mentioned? Who’s next to leave etc?

- Cummings’ representatives apparently in talks according to dazajambo

- Norwood likewise but according to Bongo and subsequently backed up by dazajambo

- Frear offered a short term deal currently mulling it over according to print media

- Akhmatov hinting strongly at signing for us according to social media

- Hickey has offers from Bayern and Bologna but Lyon have apparently stepped in last minute (someone posted something about Celtic but appears to be from a nonsense fansite)

- Ikpeazu had a medical at Wycombe on Friday so expected to sign for them imminently, hold up likely due to inactivity at weekend for transfer deals but could be held off until a replacement sorted of course (nominal fee agreed according to print media)

That’s the latest as it stands. Not sure with not being able to train etc at the Oriam if that would impact medicals etc, shouldn’t think so but club have made it clear training ban will impact on transfer possibilities too.

(Oh, almost forgot to add... the Cummings chat in particular has sparked a debate between people who would want him to sign and those who wouldn’t. The latter having to continuously point out that just because they don’t want him specifically to sign doesn’t mean Boyce and Naismith don’t need backup and the former just saying “proven goal scorer” repeatedly along with things like “PHM” and “Hearts through and through” while talking about how great he was for our arch rivals 3 years ago, but it’s okay because he held up a 🖐☝️)

Edited by BackOfTheNet

4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

- Cummings’ representatives apparently in talks according to dazajambo

- Norwood likewise but according to Bongo and subsequently backed up by dazajambo

- Frear offered a short term deal currently mulling it over according to print media

- Akhmatov hinting strongly at signing for us according to social media

- Hickey has offers from Bayern and Bologna but Lyon have apparently stepped in last minute (someone posted something about Celtic but appears to be from a nonsense fansite)

- Ikpeazu had a medical at Wycombe on Friday so expected to sign for them imminently, hold up likely due to inactivity at weekend for transfer deals but could be held off until a replacement sorted of course (nominal fee agreed according to print media)

That’s the latest as it stands. Not sure with not being able to train etc at the Oriam if that would impact medicals etc, shouldn’t think so but club have made it clear training ban will impact on transfer possibilities too.

Thanks bud excellent summary 👍🏻 Cummings one probably a load of nonsense then, seems to be linked with us every window anyway so might happen before he retires. 

BackOfTheNet
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Thanks bud excellent summary 👍🏻 Cummings one probably a load of nonsense then, seems to be linked with us every window anyway so might happen before he retires. 

He along with Kyle Lafferty and Charlie Adam. It’s the way of the window.

12 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He along with Kyle Lafferty and Charlie Adam. It’s the way of the window.

Very true bud, what’s Rudi upto these days, could do a job in the championship 😉

I would take Cummings, bit of a character but 100% knows how to score goals and at this level he was pretty prolific. Sometimes players lose their way and he may realise that the next move for him is a big one to knuckle down. Massive part for a player IMO is the influence of those around him. I think the likes of Neilson and Naismith could help him off the park as well as on it. Anyway I'm not holding my breath re him and he seems to be linked every transfer window and there never seems to be any substance to the rumours apart from a few people on here talking nonsense. 

As for big Uche, if we get any fee for him then it is daylight robbery. I think he will be a decent bloke but he's never a football player in a million years. 

12 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I can't find a reason why James Norwood - would leave Ipswich.  I don't think they need to get rid of him after reading about the salary cap.  Anyone got a reason why he would leave?

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/how-salary-cap-could-affect-ipswich-1-6782272

I was reading online that they are trying to get Jordan Rhodes back and would need to free up salary to do it. Again it's not concrete just something I read

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, bazman said:

I was reading online that they are trying to get Jordan Rhodes back and would need to free up salary to do it. Again it's not concrete just something I read

Yes!!! 

It's not a current transfer thread without a Rhodes rumour. 

Cummings 

Rhodes 

Need a Charlie Adam one 

Read that wrong, boo. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes!!! 

Cummings 

Rhodes 

Need a Charlie Adam one 

Read that wrong, boo. 

I like these rumours.

The thought that i will won't wake up to news that we have signed some random guy from the Polish 5th division who has had 2 leg breaks,not played for 18 months and is the 'right character' makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

I hope we sign as many dicks as possible.:scenes:

Good to see that even the current and ongoing situation makes no impact on JKB transfer window bingo.  Links with previous players, unlikely targets and the usual suspect getting upset because others post rumours.

5 hours ago, JCR said:

It’s also not exactly a secret he’s a ned and would be disruptive. 

Trusting Cummings to stick to strict lockdown rules would be shooting ourselves in the foot. 

How's his eyesight these days?

Screenshot_2020-08-17-08-36-07-507_com.android.chrome.png

20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I like these rumours.

The thought that i will won't wake up to news that we have signed some random guy from the Polish 5th division who has had 2 leg breaks,not played for 18 months and is the 'right character' makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

100% agree. Sick to death of the good character nonsense we've had to deal with. Lafferty aside, I can't remember us signing anyone with a naughty side for ages. 

If they are quality players and they'd do the business on the park, get them in.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I like these rumours.

Richard Foster? 

I agree tho, a few "characters" need signed. 

Nucky Thompson

Us signing Jason would absolutely noise the hobos up and he would be a thorn in their side every time we played them

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Us signing Jason would absolutely noise the hobos up and he would be a thorn in their side every time we played them

He'd have to be re-programmed and deep cleaned.......!

Just now, Newton51 said:

That'll be that then, boys!

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure Ross Pilcher is usually spot on when it comes to Hearts info.

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Surely the ITKers weren't making things up for attention again?! 

Ipswich top scorer last season going to leave for the Scottish Championship 🤣🤣

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

But.. But... Dazajmbo and Bongo said we were 😢

Maybe their sources are not all that good now

5 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Surely the ITKers weren't making things up for attention again?! 

Ipswich top scorer last season going to leave for the Scottish Championship 🤣🤣

Never 😄

5 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Never mind, I’m sure the Russian international is jetting in any day now. 

😂 😂 😂 

Trying to remember who the main posters who got all furious and enraged by ITK posts were. @Deviskan was one of them. There were a couple of others too though. They seem to have disappeared, and now we have @Stendelnator and co doing it. 🤔

:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

😂 😂 😂 

Strange fellow ain't you. You spend all your time on here asking the very posters you are now laughing at for information. 

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Strange fellow ain't you. You spend all your time on here asking the very posters you are now laughing at for information. 

He is now flooding the thread with posts saying the same thing. Its boring as hell. 

17 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure Ross Pilcher is usually spot on when it comes to Hearts info.

Always good while a rumour lasts! 

Lets stop the "your info's pish / naw your info's pish" chat... Nae need. People are only passing on snippets of information they're getting from contacts. Different if they're totally making it up but I believe Daza, Bongo and Notts all have some sort of link and whilst I take any rumour with a pinch of salt, I find these guys to be the most interesting / credible. 

Anyway.... Who's next? 

Haven't really been looking at strikers myself since we had a few. If Washington is away and Uche is following though, we will need to bring in at least one to replace them. 

Another wee quick look at Transfermrkt's free agents:  (in no particular order):

Ex-Championship

Rudy Gestede

Mamadou Thiam 

Jeferson Montero 

Omar Bogle

Sam Winnall 

Courtney Baker-Richardson

Jordy Hiwula 

Dominic Samuel

Ex-League One

Will Keane 

Conor McAleny

Nile Ranger

Devante Cole

Sean Scannell

Ex-SPFL:

Dolly Menga

.......... Anyone here that we'd take???

Edited by Batistuta87

Never get the dig at the guys who pass on info they hear. Personally I love the snippets we get and as in life and the fast nature of football they won't all come off. However this place would be pretty boring without the transfer rumours. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Very odd indeed. What I find most amusing though, is if you were to be arsed trawling through all the previous transfer window threads, you’d find the same weirdos posting the same impotent fury under different profiles. Really easy to draw arrows between the pictures. :lol:

Captain Scarlett
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yes!!! 

Cummings 

Rhodes 

Need a Charlie Adam one 

Read that wrong, boo. 

Ruud Gullit arriving shortly too.

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Who's next? 

Haven't really been looking at strikers myself since we had a few. If Washington is away and Uche is following though, we will need to bring in at least one to replace them. 

Another wee quick look at Transfermrkt's free agents:  (in no particular order):

Ex-Championship

Rudy Gestede

Mamadou Thiam 

Jeferson Montero 

Omar Bogle

Sam Winnall 

Jordy Hiwula 

Dominic Samuel

Ex-League One

Will Keane 

Conor McAleny

Nile Ranger

Devante Cole

Sean Scannell

Ex-SPFL:

Dolly Menga

Devante Cole was on loan at Motherwell last season and looked decent in the game we lost 3-2 at home to them. 

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Don't read it then.

Don’t read the ‘ITK’ stuff then, LoveNgoo? 🤷‍♂️

Heartsofgold
3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Lets stop the "your info's pish / naw your info's pish" chat... Nae need. People are only passing on snippets of information they're getting from contacts. Different if they're totally making it up but I believe Daza, Bongo and Notts all have some sort of link and whilst I take any rumour with a pinch of salt, I find these guys to be the most interesting / credible. 

Anyway.... Who's next? 

Ex-Championship

Rudy Gestede

Mamadou Thiam 

Jeferson Montero 

Omar Bogle

Sam Winnall 

Jordy Hiwula 

Dominic Samuel

Ex-League One

Will Keane 

Conor McAleny

Nile Ranger

Devante Cole

Sean Scannell

Ex-SPFL:

Dolly Menga

Are you having a laugh?!?!  There's a reason he's a free agent.  May not stay actually 'free' for long given his history!!

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Might do that, bullshit anyway, Lovengoo. 🙄

You totally should. It would save everyone else having to read your constant whining. :) 

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Are you having a laugh?!?!  There's a reason he's a free agent.  May not stay actually 'free' for long given his history!!

I've no idea who he is - have heard the name but don't know anything about him. Not saying I want any of them I literally just jotted down free agents under 30, with a market value that's comparable to Washington/Uche. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Stendelnator

For the record, I’m only mocking one of the “ITK” posters. Bongo posts about Norwood, Daza immediately jumps in and says that’s happening. People post about Cummings, he jumps in again and says it’s happening, then both are disproven within hours. 

Remember the old transfer link pages where it was just a wall of text of nonsensical rumours about your club? That’s what this is. It’s just spam. Throw a ton of shit at the wall and see what sticks. There are clearly well connected people in this thread. They aren’t the ones that post all the time. 

BackOfTheNet
8 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Anyway.... Who's next? 

Ex-Championship

Rudy Gestede

Mamadou Thiam 

Jeferson Montero 

Omar Bogle

Sam Winnall 

Jordy Hiwula 

Dominic Samuel

Ex-League One

Will Keane 

Conor McAleny

Nile Ranger

Devante Cole

Sean Scannell

Ex-SPFL:

Dolly Menga

Thiam would be lovely, and was close in January apparently but that was purely down to Stendel so doubt he’s keen now, which is a shame as he’s what we’re crying out for.

I’d take Menga or Cole as backup to Naismith and Boyce, and unlike those rumoured over the weekend I don’t think they’d be demanding to be first picks for us either.

Stendelnator

Knowing Hearts we probably have two or three lined up that we won’t know about until a few hours to go when a club friendly journalist like Pilcher gets the nod to write about it 

3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Thiam would be lovely, and was close in January apparently but that was purely down to Stendel so doubt he’s keen now, which is a shame as he’s what we’re crying out for.

I’d take Menga or Cole as backup to Naismith and Boyce, and unlike those rumoured over the weekend I don’t think they’d be demanding to be first picks for us either.

Have you ever seen Thiam play? 

1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

Have you ever seen Thiam play? 

That's what we need eh... Players not demanding to be first picks. Looser mentally (not you, the players). 

31 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

He's a Hearts fan if memory serves me correctly and a good guy so certainly won't be intentionally misleading when it comes to Hearts. Hope he's correct on Cummings.