Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nicholson 👍 in talks with lafferty 👍

Robbie keen On Louis Appéré 

Don’t play with my emotions like that bongo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo your normally good for info mate, the Lafferty one look a goer ?

Tennant's  6's

Sounds good Bongo.

We need width & pace in that team, and more characters/ personality.

From Hearts TV, Robbie does seem to believe that he's got a good squad that just needs some adjustments.

Can't say that I agree, but he might just have been being diplomatic, although better coaches should get more out of those players.

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Uche is a strange one.  When he first signed I thought "new MDV".  His volley v. ICT, the assist for Lafferty v. Celtic and his header at Rugby Park but he doesn't show it nearly enough.  I thought we had got ourselves a diamond but he is so frustrating to watch play.  The backing in then falling over winds me up no end.  He's too easy to read for defenders.  So I agree, not good enough.  

Same here, but he was soon figured out. 

Falls on his arse all the time and you couldn't slide a match programme under his feet when he jumps.  His usefulness is very, very limited

Bongo 1874
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Bongo your normally good for info mate, the Lafferty one look a goer ?

Told him what we can afford to give him, take it or leave it 👍

Similar to January 

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, RDSK said:

Can’t help but think we need another centre mid. Haring, Lee, Damour, Irving and Cochrane are all, to varying degrees, unreliable. 

And all of them, apart from Haring, are so bloody slow & ponderous on the ball. Although Irving does have a sweet left peg, a bit of the Stevie Fulton about him.

It'll be interesting to see if Robbie can get a tune out of Lee & Damour, or if they'll be away. Cochrane, I have my doubts if he'll make the step up

Famous 1874
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Would take Nicholson and Appere certainly. Unsure about Lafferty now. Would prefer Boyce and Naisy up front together. 

Tennant's  6's
Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Would take Nicholson and Appere certainly. Unsure about Lafferty now. Would prefer Boyce and Naisy up front together. 

How about Boyce & Laff up front together, with Naisy playing just off them?

Nicholson & another wide player.to stretch the pitch and to peg some of these scumbag clubs back into their own box as much as possible

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

How about Boyce & Laff up front together, with Naisy playing just off them?

Nicholson & another wide player.to stretch the pitch and to peg some of these scumbag clubs back into their own box as much as possible

I would take lafferty over Washington every day of the week.

The amount of bending over and cheek-spreading for Lafferty on here is hilarious. 

He did well for us, no doubt, but he couldn’t get out the door quick enough and has been average at best since. 

I’d be keen to move on from him. 

15 hours ago, JohnB said:

Would love to see Igor Rossi back. He played under Robbie when last here and he was definitely rated. 

Loved big Igor. 

Seems very settled in Saudi Arabia though and will be pocketing an absolute wedge each month.

2 minutes ago, Zaba said:

The amount of bending over and cheek-spreading for Lafferty on here is hilarious. 

He did well for us, no doubt, but he couldn’t get out the door quick enough and has been average at best since. 

He’s 7 foot and he plays the flute 

Batistuta87
42 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If Robbie signs these guys and shifts Damour I'll pure fancy him. 

Batistuta87
17 minutes ago, Zaba said:

16 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Loved big Igor. 

Seems very settled in Saudi Arabia though and will be pocketing an absolute wedge each month.

Keen to move on from the best striker we've had since Robbo, someone whose goals and general attitude we really missed after he left, but full of praise for a quite average centre half who was easy enough to replace?? 😵 

1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Keen to move on from the best striker we've had since Robbo, someone whose goals and general attitude we really missed after he left, but full of praise for a quite average centre half who was easy enough to replace?? 😵 

I said Lafferty did well for us, that’s undeniable. 

He’s done nothing in 2 years since though, which is also undeniable.

Rossi was above average, and has gone from strength to strength since he left us. Don’t see the issue in praising him 😂.

Keep waving that UJ lad.

Not exactly Laffertys biggest fan either tbh but if we're offering him a modest wage on a 1 Yr take it or leave deal there's absolutely no harm done. 

I'd prefer we kept Boyce as our out and out no. 9 however. 

Greedy Jambo

Tommy Wright was asked who at St Johnstone will go on to bigger and better things, he said Alistair McCann. 

20 year old Midfielder. 

lafferty was better off running at defenders and taking snap shots, no reason he couldn't play in a front 3 with boyce and Naismith . Boyce the focal point in the middle 

Greedy Jambo
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

In Robbie we trust. 

Robbie said earlier today that he would love to have a talk with Nicholson, did he not? 

That doesn't sound like he's already signed to me. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes, on our terms and won't be getting what he was wanting in January 👍

What a waste of a wage that would be if we moved for Lafferty

Move on Robbie or you will certainly be starting on the back foot with the vast majority of the fans bar that small smattering of fans who really don't care about the club but simply like to wave the union jack

He is no longer good enough for us and we don't need him.

Edited by CJGJ

Hectormasson
25 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I think lafferty would do a job , alongside boycey , naisy,walker and Sam nich ,,,goals will occur " 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

27 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Yes re Lafferty

He is bang average these days and we have 3 forwards who are better than him anyway..oh and he showed a good attitude ..really.was quick to disappear and yet some seem to think he was loyal !!!!

Greedy Jambo

We already have:

Boyce

Naismith

Washington

Wighton

Henderson

Uche

But we're looking to sign Lafferty?

Nut, I don't believe that one either. 

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Yes re Lafferty

He is bang average these days and we have 3 forwards who are better than him anyway..oh and he showed a good attitude ..really.was quick to disappear and yet some seem to think he was loyal !!!!

Who are the other 2 better other than Boyce??

jamboiain13
7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Move on Robbie or you will certainly be starting on the back foot with the vast majority of the fans bar that small smattering of fans who really don't care about the club but simply like to wave the union jack

He was never good enough for us. 20 goals in a season and 2 games, 4 of them against diddy teams in the League Cup 3 more in the  Scottish Cup.  Only looked interested against Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen.  Missed sitters in almost every game played in maroon, did he ever win a header?  Please Robbie do not give KL a seconds thought

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Connor Washington will not be playing Championship football with Hearts.

If that's the case I wonder how much we will get for him 🤔

Agentjambo
3 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

He was never good enough for us. 20 goals in a season and 2 games, 4 of them against diddy teams in the League Cup 3 more in the  Scottish Cup.  Only looked interested against Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen.  Missed sitters in almost every game played in maroon, did he ever win a header?  Please Robbie do not give KL a seconds thought

20 goals in 48 games...cant be sniffed at.

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Connor Washington will not be playing Championship football with Hearts.

Are we getting reinstated? 😛

If he was to leave, it would be his loss, for someone that claims to be a striker, his goal scoring record is shocking. 

Bongo 1874

I couldn't give a toss who lafferty supports, what he does in his spare time. 

If he scores goals for us im happy. 

People going on about Washington he gives %100 and I appreciate that. 

But how many goals has he scored?, uche? 

I'm not happy with the appointment of Robbie, and personally think it's a step backwards. 

But im a Hearts fan, and he deserves my backing, regardless if i don't think he is the right man for the job.

I have to give him the chance 👍

13 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Who are the other 2 better other than Boyce??

God its sad you don't know your own clubs players

But we will give you a hand Naismith or Lafferty..not really too hard was it

Laffertys  day has been and gone and the vast majority of the fans know it..of course you could be part of that childish 10% waving their union jacks hence your support for him but you are not much of a scout. 

No sure if Lafferty is the type of punt we should go for. We’ve got strikers and the season he had with us is a rare good season for him. Not done much since he left. I’d probably pass on him. 

Rick Sanchez
7 minutes ago, steve123 said:

If that's the case I wonder how much we will get for him 🤔

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Are we getting reinstated? 😛

If he was to leave, it would be his loss, for someone that claims to be a striker, his goal scoring record is shocking. 

Hopefully a decent fee.

We'll need to cut our squad aswell as add to it. We don't need Washington to win the Championship...dare I say we could do it with Boyce and Wighton.

We'll stroll the Championship anyway. And with having Berra, Naismith and Boyce no doubt playing a part, we don't need to be spending high wages on Washington and Damour.

We should be cutting back as much as possible so we're in a position to spend again when we return.

And I'm fairly certain he was one of the two dragging his heels on the wage cuts.

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

It's great being linked with players, but there's got to be a good few leaving surely.

Few gone already and strong rumours Washington will be offski. Is Lee still officially our player? Would imagine he’ll be away if he is. 

Greedy Jambo

As long as we sort the recruitment out first and not just keep trying to sign players that have been here before. 

Lafferty, total waster, ok he scored goals when he was here last time but that was long ago, how many has he scored since leaving Hearts bet you can count them on one hand, if we get him for free and on the average wage as the rest of the team and a one year contract then maybe.

Robbo-Jambo
39 minutes ago, Whitburn Hearts said:

I hope Lafferty never dons a hearts top ever again .

He won't. 

Agentjambo
14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

God its sad you don't know your own clubs players

But we will give you a hand Naismith or Lafferty..not really too hard was it

Laffertys  day has been and gone and the vast majority of the fans know it..of course you could be part of that childish 10% waving their union jacks hence your support for him but you are not much of a scout. 

Nothing to do with union Jacks.you said we have 3 better strikers than him...ok perhaps Boyce,Naismith debatable.The 3rd Uche??

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Who out there...for free is better than Lafferty?(and likely to come to us)

Who’s available?

Салатные палочки

The thought of a Naismith, Boyce and Lafferty front line in the Championship has me moist I won't lie. 

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

You tell me...

You invited us to pick someone who’s better than Lafferty and free. Until we know who’s available we won’t be able to do that. Doesn’t prove your point one way or another though.  

Edited by GinRummy

Gary Locke
51 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

😂😂😂😂 who cares what flag is waved for him, as long as he’s scoring 15+ a season, time to get back winning games.