Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Christ, no arguments there! Imagine being Miko and Cesny when they first arrived -ย Neilson and Jamie McAlistair, if I remember right. At that point they were probably coming to blows with each other to be the one playing in front of Robbie. :lol:ย 

That was my initial point, that they both played better on the left ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

That was my initial point, that they both played better on the left ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

Ah... could understand that being the case with Fyssas and Wallace, but McAlistair? Ouch.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Ah... could understand that being the case with Fyssas and Wallace, but McAlistair? Ouch.

He was murder but donโ€™t get me started on him ๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

4 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Canโ€™t believe the childish โ€œmy dad is bigger than your dadโ€ chat that goes on in this place sometimes.ย 

Exactly, if folk are passed info then post it, Some folkย get someย ย right and some folk get nowt right. The fact is no awards are handed out for ITK posts.ย 

39 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I think youโ€™re being a bit churlish here. He wasnโ€™t a world beater, but he has had a reasonably successful career, which is even more impressive since he wasnโ€™t the most gifted player.

ย 

Scotland cap

Scottish Cup

Group stages of UEFAย Cup where he scored

Second place and quite a few third place finishes

Champions League Qualifiers

Fair few other European gamesย 

Thatโ€™s not bad at all. :thumbsup:

For someone with limited ability Robbie had a brilliant career. Including time at Leicester. As a manager he has so far been nothing short of fantastic for Hearts. We romped a Championship that included both Rangers and Hibs. He left us 2nd in the SPL. Those who moan about losing to Hibs in the cup need a reality check. We had a decent record against Hibs and Rangers last season but look where we have ended up. Of course I would like to beat Hibs every time bit it simply wont happen. Occasional loss to Hibs and be near top of SPL? Yes please

10 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Occasional loss to Hibs and be near top of SPL? Yes please

Pretty much describes where Hearts should always be, and were for many years.

44 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

ย 

I don't need to prove a thing to you. The folk that I've PM'd know my track record.

ย 

ย 

You dropped Roberts name from absolutely nowhere. Definitely ITK.ย 

ย 

Anymore chat drop me a PM ๐Ÿ‘

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Does ITK come with any rewards or make you a superior person?

ย 

Always wondered what the fascination was with knowing someone who might know something but then again it might be shiteย 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

For someone with limited ability Robbie had a brilliant career. Including time at Leicester. As a manager he has so far been nothing short of fantastic for Hearts. We romped a Championship that included both Rangers and Hibs. He left us 2nd in the SPL. Those who moan about losing to Hibs in the cup need a reality check. We had a decent record against Hibs and Rangers last season but look where we have ended up. Of course I would like to beat Hibs every time bit it simply wont happen. Occasional loss to Hibs and be near top of SPL? Yes please

He is a hardworking man who makes the most of what he has. These are generally my favourite kind of person. Honest.ย 

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

He is a hardworking man who makes the most of what he has. These are generally my favourite kind of person. Honest.ย 

Well said.ย 

42 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

ย 

You dropped Roberts name from absolutely nowhere. Definitely ITK.ย 

ย 

Anymore chat drop me a PM ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

No problem Rick. Tbh it's dried up a bit but if I hear anything I'll let you know.

ย 

I won't just drop in random names to try stay relevant :lol:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He was murder but donโ€™t get me started on him ๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

To be fair he did help "Meadowbank " beat the wee team in the 2005 league cup final

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

To be fair he did help "Meadowbank " beat the wee team in the 2005 league cup final

I celebrated that wildly, didnโ€™t do much for us though.ย I remember him abusing the fans at ER during a diddy cup semi defeat to Motherwell. Seems to be doing well as a coach now, funny that ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†.

Edited by Pasquale for King

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

ย 

I don't need to prove a thing to you. The folk that I've PM'd know my track record.

ย 

What you wanting a medal? Why feel the need to attack an another poster, personally speaking i don't give a toss what you post on here, but if I post a bit of info up and it doesn't come off that means I've had a mare.ย 

ย 

Really does show what you know about football, because if you knew anything about football, you would know clubs speak to many players and enquire etc, some come off some don't.

ย 

That's football if you want top ITK you can have it,like genuinely mate i could not care ๐Ÿ˜‚i certainly don't come on a forum to have a go at other posters.ย 

ย 

Must have way to much time on your hands, like genuinely have i ever quoted you ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you tell a bit of info and it's come off then fair play, certainly wouldn't have a go at you if you didn't.

ย 

So petty man all the best ๐Ÿ‘.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Does ITK come with any rewards or make you a superior person?

ย 

Always wondered what the fascination was with knowing someone who might know something but then again it might be shiteย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.ย 

ย 

Means nothing.ย 

The rest of us feel like Sam;ย stuck between the warring ITK dojos. :(

ย 

Theres room enough for all of you in The JKB Valley.

5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What you wanting a medal? Why feel the need to attack an another poster, personally speaking i don't give a toss what you post on here, but if I post a bit of info up and it doesn't come off that means I've had a mare.ย 

ย 

Really does show what you know about football, because if you knew anything about football, you would know clubs speak to many players and enquire etc, some come off some don't.

ย 

That's football if you want top ITK you can have it,like genuinely mate i could not care ๐Ÿ˜‚i certainly don't come on a forum to have a go at other posters.ย 

ย 

Must have way to much time on your hands, like genuinely have i ever quoted you ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you tell a bit of info and it's come off then fair play, certainly wouldn't have a go at you if you didn't.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Well said, think this ITK chat on the forum is very cringeworthy.ย 
ย 

I have someone that shares info not on here from numerous sources - someย that comeย off and some donโ€™t, all isย much appreciated and I choose to leave it atย that.

ย 

I think itโ€™s always excellentย to hear from guys like you willing to go out your way to put the rumours out on here.ย 
ย 

The back patting/personal digs and sh** patter (nothing to do with โ€˜transfers for Our clubโ€™)ย clogging up the thread from some make it tedious at times though.

ย 

cheers and keep posting, some of us really enjoy reading itย 

3 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Sooooooo, any news on TRANSFERSย  ?

Popescu has been officially announced as signing for us. Not by us though, but by Dinamo Bucaresti.

ย 

Hickey is set to sign for Bologna either a month ago, in the last week, yesterday after getting his 2nd test back, which moved to today once it was clear nothing was announced yesterday. Personally I think itโ€™s pretty safe to say heโ€™ll be announced as a Bologna player in the next 1 to 2 decades...

ย 

Other than that just pure speculation that gets debunked within hours of posting as supposed ITK tidbits or complete wishful thinking of mediocre hypothetical signings.

ย 

Fun times.

6 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

"Attack"ย :lol:

ย 

ย 

Leveins Battalion

ย 

BTW anybody watch STV news last night,quite liked the highlight they showed of Popescu going radge at the St Mirren fans๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

Need more characters like that at Tynie imo.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

ย 

BTW anybody watch STV news last night,quite liked the highlight they showed of Popescu going radge at the St Mirren fans๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

Definitely need one or two guys with a bit about them in the team.

ย 

A midfielder that gets fired in about it would be nice too ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

ย 

Definitely need one or two guys with a bit about them in the team.

ย 

A midfielder that gets fired in about it would be nice too ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

Been saying the same regarding a midfielder. We lacked a lot of qualities in the midfield last season and someone who's going to cause a few bruises was one of them.ย 

ย 

Edit: I am delighted Robbie seems to have added width. Will make a huge difference.

Edited by GinRummy

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Been saying the same regarding a midfielder. We lacked a lot of qualities in the midfield last season and someone who's going to cause a few bruises was one of them.ย 

ย 

Edit: I am delighted Robbie seems to have added width. Will make a huge difference.

ย 

Yep, a right nasty ******* in the middle.ย 

ย 

Then a striker and I think we'd be set.

Just now, Barack said:

Hope if Popescu signs, then the announcement isn't ambiguous.

ย 

There's enough of that sort of thing already.

If? Unless Dinamo are way off the track, he already has.

Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

ย 

ย 

if Popescu signs I agree. Seems to be a good balance developing.

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As youโ€™ve failed to realise evenย though Iโ€™ve pointed it out Iโ€™m talking about his playing career.

Just because he was lucky to be here at that time. He was Leveins pet project, if heโ€™d got a decent LB Maybury would e played ahead of him.ย Burley wanted him out but got Tall instead. Itย doesnโ€™t make him a success. One cap for Scotland is not great really.ย 
Great managerial career so far, apart from his derby record which defined his first term.ย 

ย 

I didn't get Robbie while he played for us because all I could see were his relative limitations going forward and on the ball.

But he was a right back, not an attacking mid, Iย was looking at the wrong attributes. As soon as he left we started getting hammered down our right side, and I clicked to how effective he'd been, how well he'd understood the position, where he needed to be and when.

ย 

Sometimes you don't know what you've got til it's gone, that was me with Robbie.

24 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

A right nasty ******* in the middle who'll spend the majority of his time suspended because our refs are a joke? That'll work right enough.

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hope if Popescu signs, then the announcement isn't ambiguous.

ย 

There's enough of that sort of thing already.

Maybe aye, maybe noย 

17 minutes ago, Barack said:

Who knows? By the way, rather than replying on the other thread. Can't you just mirror your stream from the laptop to the TV without relying on an ethernet cable? Is your signal not stable enough to do that?

Planning to try that for the thistle game.ย 

Ainsley Harriott
12 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Have had it confirmed from my source that we are interested in a Romanian CB who has played in the SPL.

ย 

The initial I was given was MP.

ย 

ย 

I'm ITK anybody who disagrees is just jealous.

That's it your doing it right. Between me and you a former player and Scottish international will be in goals next season.

19 minutes ago, Barack said:

Who knows? By the way, rather than replying on the other thread. Can't you just mirror your stream from the laptop to the TV without relying on an ethernet cable? Is your signal not stable enough to do that?

Nah, not stable when Iโ€™ve watched other thing. Streaming through a console is fine, and obviously TV itself, but whenever Iโ€™ve had to watch things on the laptop the connection isnโ€™t the greatest. Sometimes depends on the time of day. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™d be fine for the most part but for 90 mins I imagine it would delay or freeze at least 3 or 4 times. Not impossible to watch but just annoying.

11 minutes ago, The American said:

Since names are getting chucked in how about Kinglat Ehitsย 

ย 

He's been mentioned many times on this thread,

ย 

ย 

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

ย 

I didn't get Robbie while he played for us because all I could see were his relative limitations going forward and on the ball.

But he was a right back, not an attacking mid, Iย was looking at the wrong attributes. As soon as he left we started getting hammered down our right side, and I clicked to how effective he'd been, how well he'd understood the position, where he needed to be and when.

ย 

Sometimes you don't know what you've got til it's gone, that was me with Robbie.

You could say the same about his management I suppose.

14 minutes ago, The American said:

Since names are getting chucked in how about Kinglat Ehitsย 

ย 

ย 

I'm not very good at anagrams. I get his second name but I'm struggling with the first name.

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

ย 

ย 

From an old st mirren thread

"if we stay up, I hope we break the bank for Mihai Popescu. We'll make our money back when he moves on, of that I'm sure."

pretty much all other comments to similar effect.

8 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

ย 

I'm not very good at anagrams. I get his second name but I'm struggling with the first name.

His first name is actually Gniklat

Edited by JamboAl