Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, Ibrahim Tall said:

Dinamo fans aren’t exactly glowing in praise of him. :laugh:

Comments read as if someone was daft enough to spunk a few million on Malaury Martin.

Seen a few Dinamo fans celebrating and a lot of St Mirren fans raging and using crying smilies.

I have no idea what to expect :laugh:

34 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

It's an interview with Daniel Stendel, via their podcast. Will be on their Patreon tonight, and I think the free interview is coming this weekend.

4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

anyone know anything about this page? Any exclusives in the past?

No. If memory serves, normally just drivel and conspiracy theories. 

Probably posts on here then. 

Edited by Zen Jambo

8 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Seen a few Dinamo fans celebrating and a lot of St Mirren fans raging and using crying smilies.

I have no idea what to expect :laugh:

Aye same. I barely remember him at St Mirren but a mate that supports Livi talks like we’re signing Baresi. :laugh:

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

As you’ve failed to realise even though I’ve pointed it out I’m talking about his playing career.

Just because he was lucky to be here at that time. He was Leveins pet project, if he’d got a decent LB Maybury would e played ahead of him. Burley wanted him out but got Tall instead. It doesn’t make him a success. One cap for Scotland is not great really. 
Great managerial career so far, apart from his derby record which defined his first term. 

He admits himself he was a limited player. So if you said he wasn’t very good then you’d have a point. What can’t be argued with is he had a very good career. 

Captain of Hearts  

Played in big European games  

Scotland cap  

Scottish cup winners medal  

Lucky or not that’s a career a lot of players would bite your hand off for.

and his last term was defined by romping the championship then finishing 3rd but that’s my own opinion. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

He admits himself he was a limited player. So if you said he wasn’t very good then you’d have a point. What can’t be argued with is he had a very good career. 

Captain of Hearts  

Scotland cap  

and his last term was defined by romping the championship then finishing 3rd but that’s my own opinion. 

Limited players make the best managers generally as they understand the ethos of hard work to make it, and how to keep it going long enough to make a career out of it. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Captain of Hearts  

Scotland cap  

We’ve had some shite captains, Wilson/Kitchen/Ozturk,you see a pattern there?

You say very good, I say lucky considering his limitations. 
Ask most Hearts fans and that defeat off Hibs will be what most instantly remember about his first term. 
Here’s hoping that improves. 

22 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Captain of Hearts  

Scotland cap  

It's a fact. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Muppets sign yet another of the McGinn clan.

31yo Stephen, former St. Mirren captain..

Inbred *****. 

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Loads, guys that are good players and are successful. Not necessarily just good Scottish laddies who’s main attribute is 100% effort. 
One tackle, one penalty and one goal in Basie over ten years does not make a successful career, imo. 

But it is deliberately being negative. Every single Scottish team needs a good number of 6/7 out of 10 guys who give their all week in week out and don't get injured. He was and is a great servant to the club and deserves some respect, much like Gary Locke and too many others to mention.

Leveins Battalion
11 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Muppets sign yet another of the McGinn clan.

31yo Stephen, former St. Mirren captain..

Imagine the meltdown if we signed him.🤣🤣🤣

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, baxterd1974 said:

But it is deliberately being negative. Every single Scottish team needs a good number of 6/7 out of 10 guys who give their all week in week out and don't get injured. He was and is a great servant to the club and deserves some respect, much like Gary Locke and too many others to mention.

Not sure if you can compare Neilson who never missed a game through injury, and Locke. He was an awful player, hard working or not and paying his wages for ten years is all the respect he’s deserved. 

5 hours ago, The Roller said:

@Bongo 1874 giving Bazza the scoop once again.

Oh wait.

🤔

Tell him to keep posting my stuff, ask him why he suddenly brought up Dominic Sameul when your at it, and I see hickey has public came out and said celtic had made offers for him too 😂Honeslty mate, wasn't it just last week hickey was definitely going to Bayern 😂😂 have a good day, common trait on here act the smart arse, drop a pm bud and we can take it away from the forum if you want. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Tell him to keep posting my stuff, ask him why he suddenly brought up Dominic Sameul when your at it, and I see hickey has public came out and said celtic had made offers for him too 😂Honeslty mate, wasn't it just last week hickey was definitely going to Bayern 😂😂 have a good day, common trait on here act the smart arse, drop a pm bud and we can take it away from the forum if you want. 

How you doing Bongo? Bearing up ok with all the corona stuff?

Carl Fredrickson
15 minutes ago, Barack said:

Is there a photo of their parents? Maybe they're adopted.

Terrible luck to birth 3 things that look like they do.

Do they have a sister...?

image.png.23c2e750d703cb55395bf2717e84c393.png

5 hours ago, The Roller said:

@Bongo 1874 giving Bazza the scoop once again.

Oh wait.

🤔

Another thing it wasn't baza that first came out with it, look back it was someone else, and I'm having a mare 😂

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Bongo has had a mare this pre-season so....

Yeah Liam, what's your track record? 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Right you are, tough guy. 🤣

Be interested to know the last signing you called right, tbh.

1 hour ago, Goodfella said:

It's an interview with Daniel Stendel, via their podcast. Will be on their Patreon tonight, and I think the free interview is coming this weekend.

Correct

4 minutes ago, The Roller said:

Right you are, tough guy. 🤣

Be interested to know the last signing you called right, tbh.

It would be even more interesting, if you were to post up anything that added any value to the forum. 

But here you are having fly jabs at my post. 

Be interesting to know the last signing, i called right, wow do you see it as a competition like 😂, as I said to Liam your track record is? I'll give you the chance to show me proof of all your scoops could be waiting a while though? 🤔

35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not sure if you can compare Neilson who never missed a game through injury, and Locke. He was an awful player, hard working or not and paying his wages for ten years is all the respect he’s deserved. 

Robbie was an awful player - until he left. Since then we've had a lot of much worse right-backs and most sane people revised their opinion of Robbie to "He was solid". My opinion is that he was a grafter, better defender than attacker, perhaps more of an athlete than a footballer -apparently he was once a good cross-country runner and that fits as he never tired, could run up and down a pitch all day every day.

Leveins Battalion
19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Another thing it wasn't baza that first came out with it, look back it was someone else, and I'm having a mare 😂

I might be wrong but I think Liam is the only person to have an ITK this season?(Roberts)

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I might be wrong but I think Liam is the only person to have an ITK this season?(Roberts)

GF, LM, Ef, 👍 3 to his 1

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

GF, LM, Ef, 👍 3 to his 1

GF and LM assuming this is Forrest and McCulloch?

My granny knew they were following Neilson down,I'm no having that as an ITK.🤣

Though you have been right in the past.👍

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

GF and LM assuming this is Forrest and McCulloch?

My granny knew they were following Neilson down,I'm no having that as an ITK.🤣

Though you have been right in the past.👍

Haha aye okay mate 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

And tell me what your post just added to the forum 😂😂, if it bothers you that much, stick me on ignore or block haha do I seriously ruin your day that much 😂

I could have posted that we were signing Baily Cargil and added some real value to the forum, right enough.

:rofl:

Just now, The Roller said:

I could have posted that we were signing Baily Cargil and added some real value to the forum, right enough.

:rofl:

Please show me were i said he was signing, I simply put his name up as had been told he was one we were interested in 😂 again can you go back and show me all your inside scoops, or would it be that your inside scoops are as much as what levein has in his trophy cabinet?  🤔😂

Gorgie Boot boy
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Create a thread for the full podcast please if you can

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, baxterd1974 said:

Wow, tried reasonable chat with you but you're a moron who is now on ignore.

I got a years probation for using that word. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I got a years probation for using that word. 

I got about the same for calling somebody a Vladgimp once.... It’s not even a real word 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂😂

gorgie rd eh11
21 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Please show me were i said he was signing, I simply put his name up as had been told he was one we were interested in 😂 again can you go back and show me all your inside scoops, or would it be that your inside scoops are as much as what levein has in his trophy cabinet?  🤔😂

Do people need "inside scoops" to call out b******t.

11 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I got about the same for calling somebody a Vladgimp once.... It’s not even a real word 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂😂

Should be a word tbf. 

Leveins Battalion

Have had it confirmed from my source that we are interested in a Romanian CB who has played in the SPL.

The initial I was given was MP.

I'm ITK anybody who disagrees is just jealous.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

As you’ve failed to realise even though I’ve pointed it out I’m talking about his playing career.

Just because he was lucky to be here at that time. He was Leveins pet project, if he’d got a decent LB Maybury would e played ahead of him. Burley wanted him out but got Tall instead. It doesn’t make him a success. One cap for Scotland is not great really. 
Great managerial career so far, apart from his derby record which defined his first term. 

I think you’re being a bit churlish here. He wasn’t a world beater, but he has had a reasonably successful career, which is even more impressive since he wasn’t the most gifted player.

Scotland cap

Scottish Cup

Group stages of UEFA Cup where he scored

Second place and quite a few third place finishes

Champions League Qualifiers

Fair few other European games 

That’s not bad at all. :thumbsup:

Edited by Beast Boy

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't need to prove a thing to you. The folk that I've PM'd know my track record.

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I think you’re being a bit churlish here. He wasn’t a world beater, but he has had a reasonably successful career, which is even more impressive since he wasn’t the most gifted player.

Scotland cap

Scottish Cup

Group stages of UEFA Cup where he scored

Second place and quite a few third place finishes

Champions League Qualifiers

Fair few other European games 

That’s not bad at all. :thumbsup:

Probably, considering how limited he was. I only mentioned that playing in front of Fysass was better than playing in front of him.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably, considering how limited he was. I only mentioned that playing in front of Fysass was better than playing in front of him.

Thing is though, he knew his own limitations and has said as much. If you haven't already, check out his interview on "scarves around the funnel" podcast. His career is a testament to his intelligence and it is serving him well (so far) in his management career. Yeah he wasn't amazing but he had a better career than you or I ...

Edited by WDJ87

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Christ, no arguments there! Imagine being Miko and Cesny when they first arrived - Neilson and Jamie McAlistair, if I remember right. At that point they were probably coming to blows with each other to be the one playing in front of Robbie. :lol: 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Thing is though, he knew his own limitations and has said as much. If you haven't already, check out his interview on "scarves around the funnel" podcast. His career is a testament to his intelligence and it is serving him well (so far) in his management career. Yeah he wasn't amazing but he had a better career than you or I ...

I didn’t question his intelligence, just his ability which as everyone has admitted was limited. Better football career than us definitely.