Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

8 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Oh no - I remember the last time we had a JKB agent lurking at the airport eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new signing.

That went well...

This fella? 

NINTCHDBPICT000460710599.jpg

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

16 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I like how the headline suggests Avidjaj is signing for Schalke, but the story tells you it's really third division Turkgucu Munich.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/former-hearts-striker-donis-avdijaj-18942355

Guy was totally shite !    Must be some pile of💩thats taken him ......

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry but Rudi hardly played in front of Neilson, he was rarely on the right. 
Even Neilsons biggest fan, I’m not he was hopeless, can in their wildest dreams not admit that playing in front of and with Takis Fysass can compare to linking up with Neilson ffs 🙈

I never doubted that .. just commented you were a tad harsh on Robbie .... ffs

18 hours ago, BigAlim said:

right so if we got a right back we'd have a new right back with brandon as cover

Eh no. I never said get a new right back because we have 2 right backs.

11 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Guy was totally shite !    Must be some pile of💩thats taken him ......

and while signing for this german third division outfit says he really wants to be at schalke lol

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Eh no. I never said get a new right back because we have 2 right backs.

No it was me that said get a right back because Smith should be a first pick at centre half, in the post that you were originally replying to

Just now, BigAlim said:

No it was me that said get a right back because Smith should be a first pick at centre half, in the post that you were originally replying to

👍

highlandjambo3
27 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

This fella? 

I get the flooding at Edinburgh airport but, I can’t recall seeing palm trees anywhere 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Disco Ball said:

I never doubted that .. just commented you were a tad harsh on Robbie .... ffs

Suffered him for ten years, that’s me being nice to him. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Suffered him for ten years, that’s me being nice to him. 

Heres hoping we suffer him for a few more years then .... 

2 hours ago, John Rambo said:

Err, not sure how to break this to you but it is actually 'wunderKIND'!

Sorry, I notice stuff like this.

Like people who say 'tender hooks' instead of 'tenterhooks'.

People who say 'damp squid' instead of 'damp squib'.

And the one that really boils my piss, people who use adverbs like 'very' and 'really' before the word 'unique'.

Also don't get me started on the word 'decimate'!

Not sure how to break this to you, but it is actually 'Er'.  😉

Never mind, you are only human...

55 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

and while signing for this german third division outfit says he really wants to be at schalke lol

He will come up against Godinho in the German third tier, quite a meeting of mediocrity .
Godinho’s team finished 16th last season

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

He will come up against Godinho in the German third tier, quite a meeting of mediocrity .

No need to criticise Godinho. Tried his best in a maroon jersey 

Three pages since last check in. Brief moment when you think something has happened but nah. Only a Banderson rumour and another wee squabble. Pah

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Disco Ball said:

Heres hoping we suffer him for a few more years then .... 

I was referring to his playing career, and  his limits. He’s been a much better manager apart from a poor record against Hibs, and decisions over loan players obviously. 

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

This fella? 

Yup!  The one described as being built like a brick sh*thouse but actually turned out the be the sh*t only.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, baxterd1974 said:

Anyone related to Hearts that you like?

Loads, guys that are good players and are successful. Not necessarily just good Scottish laddies who’s main attribute is 100% effort. 
One tackle, one penalty and one goal in Basie over ten years does not make a successful career, imo. 

51 minutes ago, legendary27 said:

Not sure how to break this to you, but it is actually 'Er'.  😉

Never mind, you are only human...

That’s a bit subtle for here. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Loads, guys that are good players and are successful. Not necessarily just good Scottish laddies who’s main attribute is 100% effort. 
One tackle, one penalty and one goal in Basie over ten years does not make a successful career, imo. 

Shite post. 

2 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

Is Popescu Romanian for Baily Cargill? Or was that just utter nonsense?

Bongo has had a mare this pre-season so....

Phil D. Corners
1 hour ago, Leisham38 said:

On average he’ll be playing against better players then he did in Scotland. 

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Anybody translate.🤣

Screenshot_20200916-162020_Chrome.jpg

Google translate:

OFFICIAL.  Mihai Popescu at Heart of Midlothian FC

Dinamo Bucharest announces through the official website, www.fcdinamo.ro, the final transfer of central defender Mihai Popescu to the Scottish club HeartofMidlothianFC.

Transferred to Ștefan cel Mare from the Junior Academy of the Sporting Pitești club, in 2011, Mihai Popescu (27 years old) made his white-and-red shirt debut at Dinamo 2 and played in his career for Dinamo Bucharest, Dunărea Călărași, ACS Berceni,  FC Voluntari and St.  Mirren (Scotland).

Our club conveys to Mihai Popescu a lot of success in his career!

Mihai Popescu collected 63 matches and 5 goals for Dinamo in League 1. He also played, in the white-red jersey, 5 games in the Romanian Cup and two in the League Cup.

Mihai Popescu has 2 trophies in his record, the League Cup with Dinamo and the Romanian Super Cup with FC Voluntari.

Mihai Popescu played 19 games in the first league of the Scottish Championship and two in the Scottish Cup.  Mirren in 2019.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nah but playing 200 games for a club the size of Hearts. Playing in the English Championship. Playing for Scotland. Winning the Scottish Cup and winning the Scottish Championship with two different teams does make a successful career. in fact it’s a bloody good career that many of our so called superior players of the past would be envious of. 

IMO

And he’s only just turned 40

does he have to isolate for two weeks before signing on the dotted line or will he be able to do so when he gets here and have his medical?

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

does he have to isolate for two weeks before signing on the dotted line or will he be able to do so when he gets here and have his medical?

Possibly. Official website, good enough welcome :)

Pasquale for King
Just now, DS98 said:

Nah but playing 200 games for a club the size of Hearts. Playing in the English Championship. Playing for Scotland. Winning the Scottish Cup and winning the Scottish Championship with two different teams does make a successful career. in fact it’s a bloody good career that many of our so called superior players of the past would be envious of. 

IMO

As you’ve failed to realise even though I’ve pointed it out I’m talking about his playing career.

Just because he was lucky to be here at that time. He was Leveins pet project, if he’d got a decent LB Maybury would e played ahead of him. Burley wanted him out but got Tall instead. It doesn’t make him a success. One cap for Scotland is not great really. 
Great managerial career so far, apart from his derby record which defined his first term. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Two weeks then the medical surely. 

7 minutes ago, DS98 said:

IMO

Excellent post

6 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

I’m  likely wrong but aren’t there some exceptions/relaxing for elite sport ? 

18 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Says we've signed him on a permanent transfer - doesn't say how long or for how much. 

Reports earlier were stating that they had released him from his contract so assuming that would be a free transfer.

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Reports earlier were stating that they had released him from his contract so assuming that would be a free transfer.

Brilliant if true as will p1ss off St Vermin and their diddy fans even more.

10 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Brilliant if true as will p1ss off St Vermin and their diddy fans even more.

This is an extract from the article in the EEN.

His contract runs until summer 2021 but the deal to take him to Hearts would be on a free transfer. He stands 6ft 2ins tall and can play as a right or left-sided centre-back.