Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not for calling me a bitch though ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ.

Sorry for calling You a bitch

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Missed out Barasa and Chesny. I felt sorry for Miko and Chesny, for two seasons they mustโ€™ve tossed a coin to see who played on the left with Takis behind them or the right with Robbie, no wonder they both played better on the left ๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

Said Cesny, and Iโ€™d sooner forget about Barasa! ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Big Ben too of course.

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The majority of them were good footballers.ย 

ย 

I always thought wee Audrey Ksanavicius was a bit of a player.ย 

He wasnโ€™t so bad. No world beater, but he looked a bit like a young John Colquhoun and he was good with the ball at his feet. I quite liked him too, but he was here at a time when we had got rid of a lot of better players and that reflected poorly on him imo. Not his fault and he always gave his all.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Said Cesny, and Iโ€™d sooner forget about Barasa! ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

Big Ben too of course.

So you did, there was polish striker too that was a huddyย ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Kilimek ๐Ÿ™ˆ

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

So you did, there was polish striker too that was a huddyย ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Kilimek ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I remember when we signed Miko and Cesny. They made an immediate impact for wee Robbo. Folk are harsh on them for some reason. If someone couldnโ€™t see the way they improved us after a few seasons of Sloans and Hammils, then football wasnโ€™t their strong point. Was Klimek the third guy that signed at the same time as them? Or was that an as yet not mentioned Lithuanian?

19 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

ย 

Thought he was a tricky wee player. Liked him .ย 

I sat in the wrong end of Celtic Park with my mateโ€™s husband for a game. Wore my Hearts top under a zipped up jacket. OBUA strangely had a really good game that night. Cesny came on as a subย and scored to equalise a 1-1 draw. I had to disguise my celebrations as though I was pissed off. ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by Beast Boy

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I remember when we signed Miko and Cesny. They made an immediate impact for wee Robbo. Folk are harsh on them for some reason. If someone couldnโ€™t see the way they improved us after a few seasons of Sloans and Hammils, then football wasnโ€™t their strong point. Was Klimek the third guy that signed at the same time as them? Or was that an as yet not mentioned Lithuanian?

Iโ€™m not sure, Klimek was later I think. I think they were both good, more like what wide players are these days as opposed to guy who just went to the line and crossed it. Both better at coming in off the left, with Takis for back up.ย 

34 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I think Miko was the cream of the crop. Just edging out Jankauskas, who obviously would have been the best if heโ€™d been with us a bit earlier in his career. Velicka, Cesny, Zal all did us a turn too. Wee Audrey divides opinion, but wasnโ€™t the worst. Kancelskis was pretty average, but a hard player. Least said about Kurskis the better, sometimes wonder if he was named after the submarine. Went down slower than it, and should never have left the subโ€™s bench.

1.Janny

2.Zal

3.Miko and Chesney

4.Velicka

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

The rest

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Kurskis

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I sat in the wrong end of Celtic Park with my mateโ€™s husband for a game. Wore my Hearts top under a zipped up jacket. OBUA strangely had a really good game that night. Cesny came on as a subย and scored to equalise a 1-1 draw. I had to disguise my celebrations as though I was pissed off. ๐Ÿ˜„

I couldnโ€™t do that, Iโ€™ve considered it a few times. Liverpool away being the last.ย 

9 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

3rd guy was Marius Kizys wasnโ€™t it?

11 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

ย 

Marius Kizys signed at the same time as them, think he was a young midfielder who played a handful of times then left that summer.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Iโ€™m not sure, Klimek was later I think. I think they were both good, more like what wide players are these days as opposed to guy who just went to the line and crossed it. Both better at coming in off the left, with Takis for back up.ย 

Iโ€™m sure Kline was well later, if itโ€™s the guy Iโ€™m thinking of Iโ€™ve got this picture in my head of him sitting on a horse when he signed. Donโ€™t even think he played that much ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Iโ€™m sure Kline was well later, if itโ€™s the guy Iโ€™m thinking of Iโ€™ve got this picture in my head of him sitting on a horse when he signed. Donโ€™t even think he played that much ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, big unit, slow.ย 

41 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

3rd guy was Marius Kizys wasnโ€™t it?

Thatโ€™s the boy! Looks like a more Polish name than a Lithuanian one... to my untrained eye. Although Marius... so then again! ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by Beast Boy

37 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

ย 

Marius Kizys signed at the same time as them, think he was a young midfielder who played a handful of times then left that summer.

Cheers. Thatโ€™s the fellah.

54 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

ย 

He ended up at St Johnstone didnโ€™tย he?ย 

1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

I done that as well, was in the corner where the green brigade sit as well although back then I donโ€™t think they existed but was still all nutters around me, it was a 4-2 defeat on Boxing Day canโ€™t remember the year but Iโ€™m sure we went 1-0 and 2-1 upย both De Vries goals, my mate ended up with a spare ticket n asked if I fancied it so went along still halfย pissed from Xmas night, it was hard not celebrating the goals although did give him a couple of wee sly elbows, was an experience Iโ€™m in no hurry to repeat though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by jamtartan74

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

He ended up at St Johnstone didnโ€™tย he?ย 

na, came from obscurity and went back to it. barring 1 game for nizhny novgorod. 124 appearances in his "professional" career. 7 (didn't realise it was that many) for hearts

3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

ย 

I liked Ksanavicius too, it helped that he had a touch of the JCs about him.

ย 

Big Zaliukas captained us to 5-1, Miko and Chesney both had glorious moments, Velicka was aย machine for us. There were other lesser lights but we got decent value from the Lithuanians I think.

ย 

Anyway, Popescu. Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Right, enough nostalgia :lol:ย ... Popescu updates?

I like his name? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I like his name? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

Shame we didn't have him at the time of Pinilla, Pospisil and Pilibitis :(ย 

1 hour ago, Maroonblood22 said:

ย 

Shame we didn't have him at the time of Pinilla, Pospisil and Pilibitis :(ย 

Damn, weโ€™d have been so exotic!ย 

1 hour ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Right, enough nostalgia :lol:ย ... Popescu updates?

ย 

He could be our first Romanian since Wonderkid Copil:whistling:

ย 

ย 

No doubt, there will have have been others since that I have completely forgotten about...:sad:

Folk on here have short memories with the Lithuanians! If I remember correctly most were frothing at the mouth when they were picked and the abuse that Miko used to get from the Hearts fans was unreal. He was capable of decent moments but in the main he was an utter s**t bag. No one remember the pointless sending offs he got at Ibrox and Easter Road or how easily he was brushed off the ball almost every week?ย 

20 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

ย 

He could be our first Romanian since Wonderkid Copil:whistling:

ย 

ย 

No doubt, there will have have been others since that I have completely forgotten about...:sad:

ย 

Ahem... it's "wunderkid".ย  :thumbsup:

ย 

15 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Folk on here have short memories with the Lithuanians! If I remember correctly most were frothing at the mouth when they were picked and the abuse that Miko used to get from the Hearts fans was unreal. He was capable of decent moments but in the main he was an utter s**t bag. No one remember the pointless sending offs he got at Ibrox and Easter Road or how easily he was brushed off the ball almost every week?ย 

ย 

No short memory here. The people who were "frothing at the mouth" at the time were hat-kicking twats imo. Not everyone was doing that; a great many of us were far more capable of appreciating good skillful players who had immediate impacts, and who were treated very unfairly by and large. As for sent off and brushed off the ball, a lot of the time these things happen to Hearts players (especially foreign ones), its for crimes that OF players would get away with in the name of 'protecting skillful players'. When Miko and Cesny arrived, they absolutely changed our team for the better overnight. Suddenly we had two very capable attacking players that forced opposition fullbacks in to worrying about pushing forward in case they left the goal exposed.

6 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

No short memory here. The people who were "frothing at the mouth" at the time were hat-kicking twats imo. Not everyone was doing that; a great many of us were far more capable of appreciating good skillful players who had immediate impacts, and who were treated very unfairly by and large. As for sent off and brushed off the ball, a lot of the time these things happen to Hearts players (especially foreign ones), its for crimes that OF players would get away with in the name of 'protecting skillful players'. When Miko and Cesny arrived, they absolutely changed our team for the better overnight. Suddenly we had two very capable attacking players that forced opposition fullbacks in to worrying about pushing forward in case they left the goal exposed.

This.

Any chance you boresย can leave this thread for hearts transfer news. Try the start new thread button with a suitable title to save the rest of us trawling utter shite on this one. Thanks.ย 

Ainsley Harriott
42 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Hes also a lot better than most of the wingers we have had last few years

12 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Missed out Barasa and Chesny. I felt sorry for Miko and Chesny, for two seasons they mustโ€™ve tossed a coin to see who played on the left with Takis behind them or the right with Robbie, no wonder they both played better on the left ๐Ÿ˜†.ย 

Bit unfair about Robbie .. I read a bit where Rudi said it was playing in front of Robbie that enabled him to play the way he did ,ย as Robbie swept upย his defensive responsibilities.ย  Robbie has his technical weaknesses but he grafted.

ย 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Any chance you boresย can leave this thread for hearts transfer news. Try the start new thread button with a suitable title to save the rest of us trawling utter shite on this one. Thanks.ย 

ย 

Alternatively, you could stop being such a tedious wannabe moderator, and spare everyone your whining? Thanks.

ย 

Alternatively, you could stop being such a tedious wannabe moderator, and spare everyone your whining? Thanks.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Utterly predictable and equally boring as ever. ๐Ÿ‘

Just now, Dazo said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Utterly predictable and equally boring as ever. ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

From the most boring and whiny poster on this forum, I'll take that as a compliment. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No.

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

No.

ย 

Steady on... menstruation in... 5... 4...

ย 

Thing is, there's nothing happen just now, or we would be hearing about it. Conversations about new players will inevitably dovetail with the merits of former players and the changing quality of a team over the years. That's all that's happening here. I think Dazo must want a thread to be a list of links to newspaper articles and lists. Oh... and his whining...

Edited by Beast Boy

26 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Err, not sure how to break this to you but it is actually 'wunderKIND'!

ย 

Sorry, I notice stuff like this.

ย 

Like people who say 'tender hooks' instead of 'tenterhooks'.

ย 

People who say 'damp squid' instead of 'damp squib'.

ย 

And the one that really boils my piss, people who use adverbs like 'very' and 'really' before the word 'unique'.

ย 

Also don't get me started on the word 'decimate'!

15 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Thisย 

Another thread that's been taken over by crashing bores gibbering shite .ย 

ย 

From the most boring and whiny poster on this forum, I'll take that as a compliment. :thumbsup:

In this company thatโ€™sย quite an accolade to hand out. If I could muster up enough give a ****ness Iโ€™d be honoured. ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Anyway enough side tracking, transfer news ?

5 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

And the one that really boils my piss, people who use adverbs like 'very' and 'really' before the word 'unique'.

ย 

ย 

Never even knew that, I was just playing with the word by dumbing down the spelling tbh! :lol:

ย 

Anyway, i better not reply further or someone might get their panties bunched. Back on topic, what's the latest on Popescu?

Edited by Beast Boy

9 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

You must love 'chomping at the bit' ๐Ÿ˜€

'Panties bunched' is a new one on me. Sounds like a 70's Brian Rix farce.

ย 

From memory, Popescu looked decent so will be a good addition.

ย 

Should stroll the diddy league....however I've said that about players before and been spectacularly wrong.

7 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ah,ย a fellow sufferer!

ย 

The overuse ofย the word "very" in such situations rips my Granny's knitting but also, its overuse in our language in general, e.g. "very painful;" where it should really be the likes of "extremely" painful.

ย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, John Rambo said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

you could 'of', or should 'of included more examples that you've seen 'off of' the internet :)ย 

6 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

You must love 'chomping at the bit' ๐Ÿ˜€

I do love this one if only for the 'Brendan' moment.

ย 

When Suarez was serving his ban for gnawing at Evra, Brendan answered a question by saying Suarez was ' champing at the bit' to get back playing.

ย 

You couldn't make it up!

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

ย 

Ah,ย a fellow sufferer!

ย 

The overuse ofย the word "very" in such situations rips my Granny's knitting but also, its overuse in our language in general, e.g. "very painful;" where it should really be the likes of "extremely" painful.

ย 

ย 

Always the little things........

31 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

ย 

Steady on... menstruation in... 5... 4...

ย 

Thing is, there's nothing happen just now, or we would be hearing about it. Conversations about new players will inevitably dovetail with the merits of former players and the changing quality of a team over the years. That's all that's happening here. I think Dazo must want a thread to be a list of links to newspaper articles and lists. Oh... and his whining...

This thread is full of pointless conversations. But Iโ€™d rather talk about past signings and how supporters tried their best not to support them than talk about hypothetical signings like Cummings or Halliday that people inexplicably want to talk about, despite there being zero efforts from any parties to make such things happen. Only things happening at the moment is Hickey leaving (sometime in the next decade) but that has its own thread, and the possibility of Popescu coming in but no one really has a strong recollection of what he was like and the minimal info there is has been discussed. And thereโ€™s no one coming on with cryptic initials or Instagram posts so what are we meant to do?

Edited by BackOfTheNet