Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I asked at least twice? Who did you hear it from?Last chance?

50A18ECA-FD69-4B19-9D4E-BE5A31903FDE.jpeg

8A8BBED8-23C5-4F38-8122-BFF792CA60CF.jpeg

Oh i missed those parts. well the proof is one of the people i over heard was Andy  outside a chip shop last week. Sounded like he was up for it , the way he was talking came across as a shock as he was looking elsewhere felt he may try something different. He said that he felt Hearts have been badly treated like he has in a lot of ways and that he would get stuck in for the side be part of something real that had a meaning a fight. I had no clue who the guy was until got in the car and a friend i was with asked me if we should sign him, i asked how who is he like. That is when she says that's Andy Halliday  he lives up the road from me. One of those moments goes by you and you miss the chance to ask questions. I had no intention of causing any rifts on this.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Oh i missed those parts. well the proof is one of the people i over heard was Andy  outside a chip shop last week. Sounded like he was up for it , the way he was talking came across as a shock as he was looking elsewhere felt he may try something different. 

Can't tell if your talking about the chippy :lol:

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

If chip shop is good enough for Elvis, then it is good enough for me .

3 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

:lol:

Ah, the lure of the Duck Chow Mein. Is a tough call right enough.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

So who left to get Popescu in?
You seem to be the only person who’s heard of this rule but if it’s true then it sounds ok considering what’s happened  recently. 

If it's true then we are good for at least another 10 signings 😂 been over 20 bodies left Hearts and only 5 in.

So it looks like we’re making a signing, people try and talk about it, on the signings thread, but instead it turns into a fecking bunfight over some Rangers has been. 
Really this place is a joke sometimes 

2 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Halliday is pish but he'd be fine for the championship, would offer cover in a couple of positions

But neither of them would be left back surely. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

If it's true then we are good for at least another 10 signings 😂 been over 20 bodies left Hearts and only 5 in.

Yeah I’m sure the quota is probably a bit more 3 out 1 in 😆

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Oh i missed those parts. well the proof is one of the people i over heard was Andy  outside a chip shop last week. Sounded like he was up for it , the way he was talking came across as a shock as he was looking elsewhere felt he may try something different. He said that he felt Hearts have been badly treated like he has in a lot of ways and that he would get stuck in for the side be part of something real that had a meaning a fight. I had no clue who the guy was until got in the car and a friend i was with asked me if we should sign him, i asked how who is he like. That is when she says that's Andy Halliday  he lives up the road from me. One of those moments goes by you and you miss the chance to ask questions. I had no intention of causing any rifts on this.

Calling folk names will do that. 
You said you heard someone say it now it’s Halliday, cool story. Have a nice night mate. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I would rather have Linas Pilibitas back than Andy Halliday 😂 Both about as good as each other. 

Wow where did you dig that out of 😱?

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

So it looks like we’re making a signing, people try and talk about it, on the signings thread, but instead it turns into a fecking bunfight over some Rangers has been. 
Really this place is a joke sometimes 

Ok so let’s talk about him, I’m still not sure if he’s left sided or not? Looks right sided from his Instagram. Loves the city though. 

6E1E5EB6-FCEB-4832-8503-AC5EB41682B9.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Wow where did you dig that out of 😱?

I have no idea, for some reason he is etched in my memory for some atrocious performances back in the mad Vlad days 😂

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I have no idea, for some reason he is etched in my memory for some atrocious performances back in the mad Vlad days 😂

Did he not score a cracker at Celtic, or was that one of the others 🤔?

Gorgie Boot boy

OK i resorted to name calling due to be called a fan boy, I can assure you and anyone reading this that i had no intention be inside a debate regarding something i overheard. I did not want to get into it in depth so i used heard it from through or whatever the term i used. I said no he is a shite midfielder , i had watched Si Ferry on Youtube and Andy Halliday was on it. I haven't even bothered to watch any videos of him playing. I was told he can play in three positions and left back being one of them as he is a natural left sided player. I mentioned the transfer is to follow Hickey leaving the squad, i never once stated Hearts are signing him to play left back. I just thought well he is a natural for the left back position and replace Hickey. And maybe he is pure shite. I am starting to hope he doesn't sign i may go call my wee pal and ask her to chap his door and beg hi to knock us back. Would that cure the issue.

6 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

he was also part of the kaunas team that pumped rangers out of europe

8 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Knocked the Huns out of Europe though, and kickstarted their financial problems catching up with them. 😎

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, droid said:

Anybody else reading Gorgie Boot Boys comments in a Chris Eubank voice?

Is that before or after he was knocked on his hole. got to get that voice right.

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Did he not score a cracker at Celtic, or was that one of the others 🤔?

Was that not Ivaskevicius?

Edit: or am I thinking of Ivaskevicius’ goal v Rangers in the 4-1? 🤔

Maaan... things starting to blur in to each other in my memory. 😄

Edited by Beast Boy

6 minutes ago, droid said:

Anybody else reading Gorgie Boot Boys comments in a Chris Eubank voice?

Who was he before?  Can never keep up with name/profile changes.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Knocked the Huns out of Europe though, and kickstarted their financial problems catching up with them. 😎

I skipped home from the pub that night I was so pumped our feeder club had cost them £20m, what happened after that was just wonderful. 

Yes indeed it was. 

Pilibitis was the lad who scored a good free kick v the Huns in a Champions League qualifier, knocking them out. 🤣

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

OK i resorted to name calling due to be called a fan boy, I can assure you and anyone reading this that i had no intention be inside a debate regarding something i overheard. I did not want to get into it in depth so i used heard it from through or whatever the term i used. I said no he is a shite midfielder , i had watched Si Ferry on Youtube and Andy Halliday was on it. I haven't even bothered to watch any videos of him playing. I was told he can play in three positions and left back being one of them as he is a natural left sided player. I mentioned the transfer is to follow Hickey leaving the squad, i never once stated Hearts are signing him to play left back. I just thought well he is a natural for the left back position and replace Hickey. And maybe he is pure shite. I am starting to hope he doesn't sign i may go call my wee pal and ask her to chap his door and beg hi to knock us back. Would that cure the issue.

Yeah I didn’t call you a fan boy. 

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

Pilibitis was the lad who scored a good free kick v the Huns in a Champions League qualifier, knocking them out. 🤣

Was it not a near post header from a corner? I remember over celebrating it 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I skipped home from the pub that night I was so pumped our feeder club had cost them £20m, what happened after that was just wonderful. 

I was living in Stockbridge at the time. There was a boozer at the end of my street that was utterly crawling with Huns. When the final whistle went I popped out to Scotmid to buy a bottle of red to celebrate. Popped a Hearts top with UKIO Bankas on the front on before I left the house. Big smiles walking past the dejected Orc masses. They didn’t seem to see the funny side. 😄

Edited by Beast Boy

1 minute ago, everton_jambo said:

Was it not a near post header from a corner? I remember over celebrating it 

Was it? Did one of our former players not score a free kick that night? I think Velicka was on the losing side that night too. After his weird switch from Viking Stvanger... pleasing.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Beast Boy said:

I remember him playing against Celtic but he probably didn’t do much.
Just checked London Hearts and didn’t score for us or play against Celtic 😆.

Was it? Did one of our former players not score a free kick that night? I think Velicka was on the losing side that night too. After his weird switch from Viking Stvanger... pleasing.

Could be, I’d thought it was 1-0 in Lithuania with Pilibaitis scoring a header. Velicka was a weird one, ended up at Aberdeen for a bit too as part of some bizarre switch involving Ricky Foster 😂 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

I was living in Stockbridge at the time. There was a boozer at the end of my street that was utterly crawling with Huns. When the final whistle went I popped out to Scotmid to buy a bottle of red to celebrate. Popped a Hearts top with UKIO Bankas on the front on before I left the house. Big smiles walking past the dejected Orc masses. They didn’t seem to see the funny side. 😄

Brilliant, I got home from the Kenilworth to Gorgie in about 15 minutes 😆

I remember him playing against Celtic but he probably didn’t do much.
Just checked London Hearts and didn’t score for us or play against Celtic 😆.

Ivaskevicius scored against both halves of the old firm when we hammered them 3-1 at Parkhead and 4-1 at Tynie and played a blinder in both IIRC. But never turned up against anyone else

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Another guy scored a screamer and Linas scored a header. 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7541840.stm

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, everton_jambo said:

Ivaskevicius scored against both halves of the old firm when we hammered them 3-1 at Parkhead and 4-1 at Tynie and played a blinder in both IIRC. But never turned up against anyone else

Yeah I remember that now. Still not sure where I’m getting Pilabitis playing at Celtic though 😆

7 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Could be, I’d thought it was 1-0 in Lithuania with Pilibaitis scoring a header. Velicka was a weird one, ended up at Aberdeen for a bit too as part of some bizarre switch involving Ricky Foster 😂 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Another guy scored a screamer and Linas scored a header. 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7541840.stm

See, we get there in the end after a few wring turns. Cheers chaps. 😄👍

Guest ToqueJambo

Pilibaitis has 31 caps for Lithuania. There was some quality amongst the Lithuanians. It wasn't the worst strategy to bring them over, just maybe not 200 at the same time without telling the manager.

Still think Novi was the cream of the crop. 58 caps for Lithuania now and has continued to play club football at a very decent level, after a wrong turn to St Johnstone.

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

C'mon guys, you're not doing it right. It's Pillowbiter & Ivachoochoo.

Pfft...

Liff Eight and Liff Nine.

Gorgie Boot boy
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I didn’t call you a fan boy. 

I am sorry for saying you called me a fan boy

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Pilibaitis has 31 caps for Lithuania. There was some quality amongst the Lithuanians. It wasn't the worst strategy to bring them over, just maybe not 200 at the same time without telling the manager.

Still think Novi was the cream of the crop. 58 caps for Lithuania now and has continued to play club football at a very decent level, after a wrong turn to St Johnstone.

I think Miko was the cream of the crop. Just edging out Jankauskas, who obviously would have been the best if he’d been with us a bit earlier in his career. Velicka, Cesny, Zal all did us a turn too. Wee Audrey divides opinion, but wasn’t the worst. Kancelskis was pretty average, but a hard player. Least said about Kurskis the better, sometimes wonder if he was named after the submarine. Went down slower than it, and should never have left the sub’s bench.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Always liked Novi, he roasted Paterson at Hampden at my last, most definitely my last, Scotland game a few years back. Piliabitis is still playing too. 

I think Miko was the cream of the crop. Just edging out Jankauskas, who obviously would have been the best if he’d been with us a bit earlier in his career. Velicka, Cesny, Zal all did us a turn too. Wee Audrey divides opinion, but wasn’t the worst. Kancelskis was pretty average, but a hard player. Least said about Kurskis the better, sometimes wonder if he was named after the submarine. Went down slower than it, and should never have left the sub’s bench.

The majority of them were good footballers. 

I always thought wee Audrey Ksanavicius was a bit of a player. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Missed out Barasa and Chesny. I felt sorry for Miko and Chesny, for two seasons they must’ve tossed a coin to see who played on the left with Takis behind them or the right with Robbie, no wonder they both played better on the left 😆

52 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

I would rather have Linas Pilibitas back than Andy Halliday 😂 Both about as good as each other. 

Doing a dis-service to Pilibitas with that one I think. Guy has had a decent career. Halliday hasn’t. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I am sorry for saying you called me a fan boy

Not for calling me a bitch though 👍🏽👏🏾.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Doing a dis-service to Pilibitas with that one I think. Guy has had a decent career. Halliday hasn’t. 

I’m glad I still not just me, I thought I was going even further off my head with the chat about how good a signing he would be.