Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

i had no intention to do any more than offer up some chat i heard last week.

Depressing reality of the situation. Relegated from possibly the most dull League in European football,  this is the consequences 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He card reads good.

Apologies for infringing on any sensitivities. There just seems to be a disproportionate amount of folk on here that have a throbber for Halliday ever since the Si Ferry interview. Either that or he acts and talks like them and their mates down the pub. I’m not sure what it is but for me it takes a fan boy to think that Halliday is any more than a distinctly average player.

Since you have failed to answer the question I’m assuming your answer would be that no, Halliday would not be the difference between us going up or not. Which of course means he would be a completely unnecessary and wasteful expense for the Championship and taking account of his age would be no real use to us once in the Premiership and would have zero sell on potential. So really, in these circumstances, is the true definition of a waste of money.

Good summary 👍🏽

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I failed to answer the question ?

I could not give two ****s about the guy, i did answer the question.  I think he would be one of our best left backs in ages.

A throbber, is that what images you have in your head. I offered some information i heard . 

Eh? One of our best left backs in ages. He’s not even as what we have at the club already in that position. There’s a reason he’s not been picked up for a club yet. But okay, you are entitled to your opinion.

Gorgie Boot boy
22 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

At what point since RN joined did this verbal agreement happen ? A hell of a lot of players have left these last few months with few coming in.

The squad size was way to big before we were voted out of the league, the rule was brought in when Stendel came in and he spoke of it. The club have stated many times that the squad numbers need to be trimmed before we add. Players have been moved on mass 20 or so, the actual squad will come down to 24. still 5 more moves to make.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This transfer window is thoroughly depressing.🤢

Bale to Spurs on loan, that’s exciting 🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

22 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I actually like that thought, his fat arse would enjoy it too and he would be a major goal threat. That is if he manages to get on a pitch and stay on it.

In the words of Kevin Bridges . . . ‘Enjoy your night mate’.

Gorgie Boot boy
7 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Eh? One of our best left backs in ages. He’s not even as what we have at the club already in that position. There’s a reason he’s not been picked up for a club yet. But okay, you are entitled to your opinion.

Plenty players have deals on the table at the moment, due to the Covid 19 situation it is a difficult time. So many different things to consider. These are not normal times 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This transfer window is thoroughly depressing.🤢

Probably equivalent of the one we got Paul McCallum 

4 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

That’s them improved a fair bit with that signing. One man does not make a team though. Hopefully still gash over the rest of the park.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

You called me a Fan boy. Are you on drugs drink and off course sniffing underwear ? I have no clue regarding a player who has supposedly been offered a deal with us.  I heard it last week. Do you bounce up and down when you are being a bitch ?

I haven’t called you any names yet. Yes you have no clue, where did you here it from? Show us the link where Stendel mentioned one in one out? 
The only thing bouncing around is your lack of knowledge of a shite midfielder that you reckon is a left back 😆😂🤪

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Probably equivalent of the one we got Paul McCallum 

Mind that, we were only allowed one signing but the SFA wouldn't let us get rudi

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I haven’t called you any names yet. Yes you have no clue, where did you here it from? Show us the link where Stendel mentioned one in one out? 
The only thing bouncing around is your lack of knowledge of a shite midfielder that you reckon is a left back 😆😂🤪

OK you thrive here with your wit and of course Hate

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Plenty players have deals on the table at the moment, due to the Covid 19 situation it is a difficult time. So many different things to consider. These are not normal times 

Players currently out of contract have only just finished their season. He finished his 4 months ago. He just not a good player. As every other club on the planet seems to realise apparently.

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

A lot of wannabe Pepes on this thread , stick to football manager ladies and let the coaching staff identify and try to sign their targets

That’s worked well in recent seasons. Every confidence in the club etc etc 

Leveins Battalion
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Bale to Spurs on loan, that’s exciting 🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

Not once Jose gets a hold of him.🤣🤣

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Mind that, we were only allowed one signing but the SFA wouldn't let us get rudi

The SFA has nothing to do with it, we could’ve signed Rudi if we had let Hamill go as a like for like player in the summer 🙈. Then the head scout found Macullum and Locke n Brown liked the look of him. Thank **** he’s not still here eh . . . Oh wait 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Not once Jose gets a hold of him.🤣🤣

Left back in a flat back four, not allowed across the halfway line. 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He simultaneously says that Stendel knew the squad was way too big, but also had a one in one out policy - which completely contradicts itself. As why would you on one hand say the squad is too big but on the other limit the amount of players you could let leave to trim the squad. Peculiar fellow.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Players currently out of contract have only just finished their season. He finished his 4 months ago. He just not a good player. As every other club on the planet seems to realise apparently.

I was not even trying to big him up, i made the comment as that is the information i knew on him through people. I do feel that he would be a great addition to the side, we have not been blessed with left backs for a while, yes i understand that he has been played in other positions in his career. I also understand that he is not the guy to be signed as he is shite and hated. Maybe we wait and see what actually happens. I heard he was offered a deal

8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

That’s worked well in recent seasons. Every confidence in the club etc etc 

Work well the last time Robbie was in charge  until the wannabe Pepes hounded him out . 

Leveins Battalion

I hope we sign Popescu because he has a cool name,that's where we have went wrong in recent years ,shit names.😂

Who wants a Donis Avdijaj?sounds like Latin for a surgical procedure.

We need need more Popescu's and Ginelly's.

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I was not even trying to big him up, i made the comment as that is the information i knew on him through people. I do feel that he would be a great addition to the side, we have not been blessed with left backs for a while, yes i understand that he has been played in other positions in his career. I also understand that he is not the guy to be signed as he is shite and hated. Maybe we wait and see what actually happens. I heard he was offered a deal

Nope, you’re at it now. “we have not been blessed with left backs for a while” - our first pick left back of last season is in the process of moving to Serie A after having serious talks with the Champions League winners.

Niemi’s gloves

This may be a stupid question but (in the context of this Romanian lad Popescu), can we still freely sign EU players without going through extra hops? And if so does, this change at any point?

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

He simultaneously says that Stendel knew the squad was way too big, but also had a one in one out policy - which completely contradicts itself. As why would you on one hand say the squad is too big but on the other limit the amount of players you could let leave to trim the squad. Peculiar fellow.

Stendel did make changes of his own, he also loaned out Berra to Dundee. Any further changes were put on hold to the summer as the signing window closed. Due to the outbreak of covid 19 no further moves could be made . during the lockdown period the club were voted out of the league, there was no option but to move on players and the ones on loan or players who were at the end of their contracts. That sums up the stages from then till now.  As i said the rule was verbal ie players have to move on before we can bring any in and is still on going.

13 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Work well the last time Robbie was in charge  until the wannabe Pepes hounded him out . 

My reply wasn’t really a serious one. The players he’s brought in are for positions we’ve struggled to fill for a while and I’m not unhappy with any of the signings. Not who I’d have hoped we’d bring in but we are where we are and my early pre-season hope that we’d buy players who’d stand us in good stead, when we returned to the top league, was probably over ambitious and ultimately unachievable. 

Edited by GinRummy

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Nope, you’re at it now. “we have not been blessed with left backs for a while” - our first pick left back of last season is in the process of moving to Serie A after having serious talks with the Champions League winners.

How am i at it when i already mentioned Hickey regarding this supposed deal ? Iin fact this is the reason why the conversation is happening. All of it.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy
Add information

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

This may be a stupid question but (in the context of this Romanian lad Popescu), can we still freely sign EU players without going through extra hops? And if so does, this change at any point?

They said it changes in January on SSN earlier on. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

My reply wasn’t really a serious one. The players he’s brought in are for positions we’ve struggled to fill for a while and I’m not unhappy with any of the signings. Not who I’d have hoped we’d bring in but we are where we are and my early pre-season hope that we’d buy players who’d stand us in good stead when we returned to the top league was probably over ambitious and ultimately unachievable. 

A couple of these signings could turn out to be gems , just got to roll with it and trust the professionals 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
21 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

I wish they stopped us getting McCallum :)

Some light entertainment when one poster came up with random names for the press to print it 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

A couple of these signings could turn out to be gems , just got to roll with it and trust the professionals 

I trusted Craig Levein  :lol:

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

St Mirren wankers seem extremely upset at the prospect of popescu signing.. 

for that reason I’m all for it.. 👍🏻

i need to know this before and if the lad signs . Do we hate the guy though because played for the lie down ***** ?

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Agreed, he has refused to say who he heard it from, probably a jakey at the bus stop. I’m not allowed to hate Rangers too, onto ignore he goes. 

Gorgie Boot boy

Do as you wish. No idea what you are going on about. I was never asked who i heard it from. Through a chat i heard regarding a player who has played for a few sides. At no point till today did i regard him in any way other than seeing his mug on the show Si Ferry has on Youtube. I did over hear a conversation between two guys outside a chip shop. 

7 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

i need to know this before and if the lad signs . Do we hate the guy though because played for the lie down ***** ?

Eh no.  If we hate players who come from teams we don’t like we wouldn’t like some of the greatest players in the clubs history. 

Gorgie Boot boy

The chat regarding loaning Bobby to them may be a link, or the posts regarding the historical hatred of the lie downs. I personally have no care who a player has played for or the team they support. As long as they are an improvement of what we already have then i will wait for the news

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Do as you wish. No idea what you are going on about. I was never asked who i heard it from. Through a chat i heard regarding a player who has played for a few sides. At no point till today did i regard him in any way other than seeing his mug on the show Si Ferry has on Youtube. I did over hear a conversation between two guys outside a chip shop. 

I asked at least twice? Who did you hear it from?Last chance?

50A18ECA-FD69-4B19-9D4E-BE5A31903FDE.jpeg

8A8BBED8-23C5-4F38-8122-BFF792CA60CF.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I trusted Craig Levein  :lol:

Think a good few of us got sucked in at the start tbf , but he didn't half sign some amount of injury prone shite . Much more hopeful for Robbie . 

Edited by ramrod