Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

12 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

Why would anybody want to sign Souttar? I'm not doubting your info, it just seems bizarre to me. He's had serious injuries the entirety of his Hearts career and wasn't even performing well when he has played in the past year or so. If we're offered money for him, we should bite their hand off.

We probably need three or four central defenders coming in.

Cheap and potential. 

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Dinnae bite, Daz.

There are ‘factions’ on here who just post to get a reaction.

Cheers M, not really biting, just stating my case, and yet to see him back up his claim to back up his comment.

Tennant's  6's
25 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Yeah, but the op is just speculation, Man City and Arsenal wanting to loan their players to get experience in the Scottish Championship? 

Forgive me for not believing everything i read on JKB

In fairness, those clubs have got so many players that won't make it, that they probably won't mind what league they play in. 

I can't think of too many standout loan players from big clubs from down south. 

Scottish teams never get the pick of the crop. Maybe they like our sales pitch, ie stadium, training facilities & that our first team will some day start to play half decent football again ..

Edited by Tennant's 6's

Greedy Jambo
Just now, fast_blood said:

To be honest, Dikamona wasn't even that good mate. Loving it here doesn't mean he'd do a job. 

I've said this a million times and i'm sticking by my opinion, i seen him against celtic and he had Edouard in his back pocket the whole game. 

He's made mistakes, aye, but it was when he was thrown in after weeks of no game time. He's a totally underrated player IMO

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Good to read a thread not about court cases and reconstruction 

Definitely, and thumbs up to Daz for that. 

I’d be gutted if Mick Smith left. Just the type of player every club needs, total grafter no matter what he’s asked to do. 

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I've said this a million times and i'm sticking by my opinion, i seen him against celtic and he had Edouard in his back pocket the whole game. 

He's made mistakes, aye, but it was when he was thrown in after weeks of no game time. He's a totally underrated player IMO

He was the better than Berra , who's past it.

Better than Halkett who was overweight & all over the place positionally and stronger than Souttar, who's continually injured. 

He'd be solid in the Championship,  but we'd need to upgrade for the Premiership.

Having Gordon back, organising & communicating with the CB's will improves things massively 

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Aaron Hickey will almost certainly  join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Colin Doyle to leave soon. 

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal. 

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January. 

Keen on a central midfielder who is at Motherwell. 

For Arsenal loan player I would have said Daniel Ballard - if McPhee was still on the coaching staff 

Gordon Ramsay
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Good to read a thread not about court cases and reconstruction 

Yep. Bored senseless with it tbh.

Would like to see Nicholson back in a Hearts Jersey. 

fast_blood
11 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Out of interest, which game against celtic? 

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

Good question, just look up the games that we didnae lose. 

1 hour ago, cunny1874 said:

Nisbet would imagine will pretty much happen he was close to joining Robbie at Utd..and I’m guessing Lafferty would be one off the ex players wanting to come back..

If we sign Nesbit, retain Boyce and Naismith it’s hard to see why we would sign Lafferty. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

If we sign Nesbit, retain Boyce and Naismith it’s hard to see why we would sign Lafferty. 

Not saying we would sign him just that i would think he would want to come back don’t see club or Robbie wanting him.

The Roller

Aaron Hickey will almost certainly  join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal. 

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January. 

Hold it with the Football Manager 20/21 ya ****in slaver.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Zeefuik to come back ?

Yeah mate. It's a done deal. Saughton prison jambo telt me. He's a bit overweight like, dunno how Zeefuik is looking though. 

Bunny Munro
22 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

From memory, I seem to remember him being fantastic in the semi at murryfield. Shame everyone else was mince.

Bunny Munro

Aaron Hickey will almost certainly  join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months.

Any idea why this wasn't done in January, before he turned 18? Not sure we'll get him on loan in the championship either.

The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Happy enough with that

We'll need another couple of CBs if this is the case.

It'll be interesting where he ends up. Does he want to play or want a last payday. I wonder.

I think this will be done.

Cant see Lafferty doing anything for no wages 😂 Robbie and Ozturk fell out during his first spell so can't see it being him either.

Haringshairband

I'm not having a dig at the OP however I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt these days, nobody is actually "ITK" which was proven on the big court case thread. Still interesting reading though.

GorgieRules22
12 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I'm not having a dig at the OP however I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt these days, nobody is actually "ITK" which was proven on the big court case thread. Still interesting reading though.

Did you expect someone to be itk regarding a court case like ? 😂

jamboinglasgow

Ah its good to have ITK posts about transfers, always enjoy Daza's posts and if people dont believe him then just ignore him and let the rest of us enjoy the speculation. I mean, if are in the championship its over 3 months till we play a game so nice to have Hearts football related chat that isn't about the court case.

And space pirate is a troll who should be ignored, surprised more people haven't realised that.

3 ex-players out of contract who want to come back.

A few possibilities.

Clevd Dikomama  

Oli Bozanic

Alim Ozturk

Kyle Lafferty

Dario Zanatta

Billy King

Sam Nicholson

Jamie MacDonald

jambo-in-furness

I saw good things from Clair and Dikamona right from their first games with Hearts.

Lately the noises coming from Dikamona with his respect for the club and fans leave me in no doubt

He gets us.

Robbie,  get him back Now

Gulf Jambo
55 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

A few possibilities.

Clevd Dikomama  

Oli Bozanic

Alim Ozturk

Kyle Lafferty

Dario Zanatta

Billy King

Sam Nicholson

Jamie MacDonald

Igor Rossi also out of contract

Loved that guy

Edit: Jason Holt also free now

Edited by Gulf Jambo

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

A wee ginger fast winger that played for Hibs goes to their big brothers.  100%. 

Is this a crossword clue?

Only one I can think of is Duncan Watmore, you suggesting he is going to Celtic (how I am interpreting big brothers.)

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

A few possibilities.

Clevd Dikomama  

Oli Bozanic

Alim Ozturk

Kyle Lafferty

Dario Zanatta

Billy King

Sam Nicholson

Jamie MacDonald

Let's be honest any of these players could come back and make a contribution 👍

Thanks Daza,

Interesting post,

I like the sound of most of it apart from Smith potentially being sold? i hope we get at least 2.5 mil then.

I wonder who the 6 players that Neilson wants to move on are ?

as a guess,

Zlamal 

Doyle

Wighton

Damour

Maybe either White or Garuccio? (are they both still under contract?)

Uche?

Thanks Daza,

Interesting post,

I like the sound of most of it apart from Smith potentially being sold? i hope we get at least 2.5 mil then.

as a guess,

Zlamal 

Doyle

Wighton

Damour

Uche?

feedtheroman2
58 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Igor Rossi also out of contract

Loved that guy

Edit: Jason Holt also free now

Agree re Igor- anyone remember when the ballboy slipped and Igor signed for a sub?

15 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Thanks Daza,

Interesting post,

as a guess,

Zlamal 

Doyle

Wighton

Damour

Uche?

I reckon Neilson can get a tune out of Damour and not a Dean Martin one. 

2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Thanks Daza,

Interesting post,

as a guess,

Zlamal 

Doyle

Wighton

Damour

Uche?

I reckon the 6 he wants to move on are:

Doyle

White/Garruccio

Lee

Damour

Uche

Washington

Tommy Brown
5 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

A few possibilities.

Clevd Dikomama  

Oli Bozanic

Alim Ozturk

Kyle Lafferty

Dario Zanatta

Billy King

Sam Nicholson

Jamie MacDonald

If Doyle is to leave, Jamie Mac would make good sense.

Robbie Muirhead? :cornette_dog:

That’s a name I completely forgot. Can’t even remember if he was any good, meh, or if he was rubbish.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
14 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Robbie Muirhead? :cornette_dog:

That’s a name I completely forgot. Can’t even remember if he was any good, meh, or if he was rubbish.

Somewhere between meh and rubbish for me.

Did score a double against Rangers in November 2016 though... Which was nice!

fast_blood
7 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Good question, just look up the games that we didnae lose. 

Don't think he started any of the games that we didn't lose. Might have been the 3-0 defeat in the league cup semi final. 

6 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Somewhere between meh and rubbish for me.

Did score a double against Rangers in November 2016 though... Which was nice!

Yeah. I think he would of stuck in the mind if he went above meh. Pair him with Tony Watt.

fast_blood
41 minutes ago, DMac-89 said:

He was CB in the 4-0 game. 

The won when we broke their run?? He wasn't even at hearts then. 

7 hours ago, Last Laff said:

A wee ginger fast winger that played for Hibs goes to their big brothers.  100%. 

Rossi > Öztürk

jambopilms

Has Robbie even started yet ? Are the players back yet? 

Are we to believe in a couple of day Robbie has made a list and leaked the info to his pals ?

10 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Has Robbie even started yet ? Are the players back yet? 

Are we to believe in a couple of day Robbie has made a list and leaked the info to his pals ?

He started on Wednesday. 

Pretty sure Neilson will have had a list of players he fancied for next season regardless of what club he was going to be managing.