Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

Aaron Hickey will almost certainly  join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Colin Doyle to leave soon. 

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal. 

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January. 

Keen on a central midfielder who is at Motherwell. 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

What’s the fee for Hickey?

Between £1.35 & £2.05 Million depending on his progress.

So...... 🙄 

We're after Nisbet. 

We want to re-sign Bozanic, Dikamona and Muirhead? 

And want Campbell, Connolly, Grimshaw or O'Hara from Motherwell. 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, 19/05/2012 said:

No more loans from Man City please they have hurt us enough 

Loans to play in the championship? Cannae see it. 

Assuming that daza isn't talking pish, i would imagine it would be David Turnbull that Robbie is looking at, If it is, i can't see that happening either, he was destined for bigger things before his injury. 

Neil Dongcaster
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Great deal. How confident are you regarding the info?

Neil Dongcaster
Just now, Space Pirate said:

Assuming that daza isn't talking pish, i would imagine it would be David Turnbull that Robbie is looking at, If it is, i can't see that happening either, he was destined for bigger things before his injury. 

Could be Campbell.

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I think the player might be Liam Polworth (personal thought)

11 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Aaron Hickey will almost certainly  join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal. 

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January. 

Cheers Daza. Thanks for the insight 

gashauskis9
13 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January

Lafferty, Sow and Ozturk?

Greedy Jambo

Surely to **** we wouldn't be dealing with Rangers in regards to Smith leaving. 

That would piss me right off. 

13 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Nisbet would imagine will pretty much happen he was close to joining Robbie at Utd..and I’m guessing Lafferty would be one off the ex players wanting to come back..

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I’d be happy enough with that, with 18 month loan back and 30% sell on fee. Would have preferred him to have signed on longer term with us and got a higher fee up front, but needs must.

Fluorescent Adolescent
16 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Is Davie Weir still a done deal, aye?

3 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Where did i say that?

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Who the hell wants davie weir anyway? His current job is pish, It's like a slight upgrade from loans manager. 

Tennant's  6's
9 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

That wouldn't be too bad.

Can't see Soutar going, due to his injuries, but I'd love it if we managed to get Murray Wallace & brought Jimmy Dunne back.

Sam Nicolson & Liam Polworth would be good attacking options. 

If the 6, or more 🤞, to go please let it be Uche, Walker, Lee..

Tennant's  6's
9 minutes ago, cunny1874 said:

Nisbet would imagine will pretty much happen he was close to joining Robbie at Utd..and I’m guessing Lafferty would be one off the ex players wanting to come back..

Nisbet would be a terrific signing, were it to happen. 

Real pace & dynamism up front, along with Boyce & Naysmith, that's a pretty good partnership.

Could maybe then offload Washington, if he thinks that the Scottish championship is beneath him. Although he'd still probably struggle to get double figures in that league.

The only concern I have from the OPs info is the prospect of Smith leaving.  Otherwise, tickety.

Will be interested to see if RN is interested in Nicholson.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't want to lose Smith to anyone but especially not to The Rangers. If he goes however, we CAN say we got the best years of his career as pace is not something he has in abundance and now in his thirties that will likely become even less. Like Berra in that aspect.

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

All sounds good to me.

Castle rock
32 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Thanks Daza I love these threads

Greedy Jambo

I'm no trying to be completely miserable but it's a bit sad that the only players that have been linked with us are ex Hearts players or Dundee Utd Players. 

It actually makes our scouts look pathetic, do we even have scouts? I'm no sure. 

Edited by Space Pirate

27 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

That’s quite specific.

Looks like we're gonna be in the championship after all, with that in mind I'm perfectly happy to see Dikamona, Bozanic and Nicholson coming in. Beyond that just replace anyone that leaves

I'm no trying to be completely miserable but it's a bit sad that the only players that have been linked with us are ex Hearts players or Dundee Utd Players. 

It actually makes our scouts look pathetic, do we even have scouts? I'm no sure. 

OP includes players from Man City, Arsenal, Motherwell and what looks likely to be Kevin Nisbet.  The only ex-Hearts players linked in the OP are clearly stated as offering to come back to us rather than our scouts suggesting them.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Looks like we're gonna be in the championship after all, with that in mind I'm perfectly happy to see Dikamona, Bozanic and Nicholson coming in. Beyond that just replace anyone that leaves

Dikamona should have been kept on. He'd be a stand out in the championship and don't imagine he was on all that much money. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Stanley_ said:

OP includes players from Man City, Arsenal, Motherwell and what looks likely to be Kevin Nisbet.  The only ex-Hearts players linked in the OP are clearly stated as offering to come back to us rather than our scouts suggesting them.

Yeah, but the op is just speculation, Man City and Arsenal wanting to loan their players to get experience in the Scottish Championship? 

Forgive me for not believing everything i read on JKB

fast_blood

Dikamona should have been kept on. He'd be a stand out in the championship and don't imagine he was on all that much money. 

He chose to leave instead of taking a wage didn't he? We didn't get rid. 

Hectormasson
34 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Would be gutted if Michael Smith left...especially to Rangers

My thoughts exactly "😱😱😱anywhere apart from the weege 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👎👎👎👎

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

He chose to leave instead of taking a wage didn't he? We didn't get rid. 

He chose to leave because he wasn't wanted. 

5 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

?? what are you on about ? He offered to leave to save us money and be with his family in a pandemic when no football was being played and would be out of contract in June ?

absolute hero for what he did to help.

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

absolute shite.  We had cut wages ffs with no income coming in . He helped us out and really that’s all there is to it. 

anyway. A positive thread you pollute again so I’m not biting any more

Edited by 1971fozzy

Hectormasson
35 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I like Grimshaw. Nisbet looks decent. TBH Bozanic, Dikamona and Muirhead meh!

steps back that 3 ,, first 2 be handy mind .....🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👏

fast_blood

I've never seen that angle anywhere. As pointed out he wanted to return to France during the pandemic. 

Fluorescent Adolescent
26 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Where did i say that?

Apologies m8.

Every single thing you’ve ever said has happened.

👍🏻

Smith won’t be going to Rangers. He’ll be down south as that’s where his Mrs and kid currently are. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

?? what are you on about ? He offered to leave to save us money and be with his family in a pandemic when no football was being played and would be out of contract in June ?

absolute hero for what he did to help.

Well you can believe that all you want but i would say that you're awfully naive, he absolutely loved it here and wanted to stay, if we had shown more interest in keeping him, he would have stayed. 

bajthejambo

Why would anybody want to sign Souttar? I'm not doubting your info, it just seems bizarre to me. He's had serious injuries the entirety of his Hearts career and wasn't even performing well when he has played in the past year or so. If we're offered money for him, we should bite their hand off.

We probably need three or four central defenders coming in.

3 minutes ago, Fluorescent Adolescent said:

Apologies m8.

Every single thing you’ve ever said has happened.

👍🏻

Didnt once say everything i said has happened, would happen or expected it to, nor did i ever say David Weir was gonna happen. 

I havent even typed his name out prior to this post. 

👍

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, bajthejambo said:

Why would anybody want to sign Souttar? I'm not doubting your info, it just seems bizarre to me. He's had serious injuries the entirety of his Hearts career and wasn't even performing well when he has played in the past year or so. If we're offered money for him, we should bite their hand off.

We probably need three or four central defenders coming in.

I agree with this, I didn't even rate him all that highly before he became an injury scare, good on the ball but nothing like a Pressley or a Webster when it comes to defending. 

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Didnt once say everything i said has happened, would happen or expected it to, nor did i ever say David Weir was gonna happen. 

I havent even typed his name out prior to this post. 

👍

Dinnae bite, Daz.

There are ‘factions’ on here who just post to get a reaction.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Dinnae bite, Daz.

There are ‘factions’ on here who just post to get a reaction.

And then there's people like you that post absolutely nothing football related and just want to be liked. 

fast_blood
13 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Well you can believe that all you want but i would say that you're awfully naive, he absolutely loved it here and wanted to stay, if we had shown more interest in keeping him, he would have stayed. 

To be honest, Dikamona wasn't even that good mate. Loving it here doesn't mean he'd do a job.