Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

rudi must stay
6 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Gone

Sadly yes. Seemed a nice chap 

8 minutes ago, David Black said:

Where does this leave Andy Kirk? 

Reserve coach 

29 minutes ago, Barack said:

4 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Got a feeling someone is incoming today. Hearts Instagram account is at Tynecastle and no sign of Robbie in any training clips. 

Called it. 

image.png.19f583e0715868fe6840db5e1565779d.png

Edited by Batistuta87

I hate Lee McCulloch but reckon all the reasons I hate will make him exactly what we need. I'm sick of the club being soft and head in the sky. A no nonsense, prickly guy is just what we need 👍

Edited by Taffin

Hungry hippo
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mark my words,  Mr President. 

These guys will not take any prisoners and if the imposters from last season don't have their collective arses in gear then they will be shipped out. 

Delighted to have them both, and JJ, working with Robbie.

Now for a couple of signings. 

I'm actually now looking forward to the new season instead of not really caring a few weeks back. 

Well I always cared, but the events scunnered me. 

Siege mentality, Gorgie Rules and :fth:

Only about a thousand weeks to go until the season starts.

Heartsofgold
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

These guys will not take any prisoners and if the imposters from last season don't have their collective arses in gear then they will be shipped out. 

I'm actually now looking forward to the new season instead of not really caring a few weeks back. 

Nailed it as always Jonno.

11 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I hate Lee McCulloch but reckon all the reasons I hate will make him exactly what we need. I'm sick of the club being soft and head in the sky. A no nonsense, prickly guy is just what we need 👍

Like when Lafferty signed. He's a pr1ck but he's our pr1ck now...😜🤪

Albert McFly
On 03/08/2020 at 09:57, Albert McFly said:

Gordon Forrest on board and McCulloch to be confirmed shortly 

old news lads 

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Uche is better than Wighton and Henderson though.🤷‍♂️

For the amount he gets in wages there has to be a better option out there. Been done to death but he spends more time on the ground than on his feet.

His only redeeming quality is sheer size but I'd rather have someone who can find the back of the net.

3 minutes ago, Eno said:

Like when Lafferty signed. He's a pr1ck but he's our pr1ck now...😜🤪

Indeed. Hopefully the players buck up their ideas a bit to avoid a grilling from him

Jamboscanbevicius
53 minutes ago, Barack said:

Excellent news. I wondered if we would get this done as it dragged out. Robbie's picks and no question who's in charge and that the whole first team coaches are on the same page!

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  •  
  •  
  •  

Welcome aboard GF and LM 👍

More to come will post later👍

Unfortunately we weren't prepared to offer Sam what he wanted wages wise, though he did want to come to us, and don't let Nisbet kid you on here he wanted a move to us, die hard hibs fan my arse, 

Still wanting butcher, have taken a break from this been struggling with life at the moment , on the up now though👍

30 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Yep. Fill the squad with nasty buggers as well. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  •  
  •  
  •  

Unfortunately we weren't prepared to offer Sam what he wanted wages wise, though he did want to come to us, and don't let Nisbet kid you on here he wanted a move to us, die hard hibs fan my arse, 

Still wanting butcher, have taken a break from this been struggling with life at the moment , on the up now though👍

Sorry to hear  that but you're r back amongst friends now . 

Thanks for the update 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  •  
  •  
  •  

Hope you're OK pal. 👍 

gorgie rd eh11

Very happy with McCulloch. He's managed in the SPFL and knows the way it works up here. I want people who will get angry at Hearts, don't take any excuses Lee.

Recall Ewan Murray suggesting McCulloch isn't at all like his on field persona, off the park. Maybe a little more calm, collected and sensible than we might've imagined during his playing days. 

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Lee McCulloch finally signs for Hearts...

I remember when JJ tried to sign him when he was playing for Motherwell.

gorgie rd eh11
5 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Recall Ewan Murray suggesting McCulloch isn't at all like his on field persona, off the park. Maybe a little more calm, collected and sensible than we might've imagined during his playing days. 

I'm sure he's not crazy, mad, dirty, in non football life. But he's shown the right traits of a guy who won't accept losing, that's the people i want, in every job and position.

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I'm sure he's not crazy, mad, dirty, in non football life. But he's shown the right traits of a guy who won't accept losing, that's the people i want, in every job and position.

Correct. How people who’ve followed football for decades can’t work that out is baffling? Players are different away from the competitive field.

Apart from Scott Brown. He’s just a total ^^^^ ::troll::

54 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Bongo 1874   

Bongo 1874
  •  
  •  
  •  

Welcome back Bongo 1874. I do hope you’re on the mend and the genuine kickbackers will always look out for one of our own. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

When Hearts are in the blood, they never leave. No matter how badly you maybe bleeding

SectionDJambo

These appointments should see a shift in the sarcastic, piss taking, attitude of certain media presenters and pundits.

Stendal and Levein were easy targets for them. Let's see them bad mouth this trio without any comeback.

4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

These appointments should see a shift in the sarcastic, piss taking, attitude of certain media presenters and pundits.

Stendal and Levein were easy targets for them. Let's see them bad mouth this trio without any comeback.

In what way was Levein an easy target?  He’s now on sportsound every other day :lol: 

26 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

He's had a great career. A lot of experience good and challenging.

He was immense at Wigan and part of their rise. 

Certainly the sort of character you want. 

SectionDJambo
Just now, Last Laff said:

In what way was Levein an easy target?  He’s now on sportsound every other day :lol: 

He was continually being criticised on Sportsound,  with very little by way of a two way discussion. Stewart and Preston led the narrative and I can't remember anyone sticking up for him.

Levein being on Sportsound a few times now, is irrelevant as to how they spoke about him when he was Hearts' coach.

Might be wrong, just my observation.

grumpyespana
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Chicken hearted big time Charlie, show pony, apart from that goal against the mighty St Johnstone and a bit of skill at Motherwell what else did he do in 29 games?

Out of contract for two months, no takers. 

He landed on his arse going down the tunnel at Hamilton if I remember right lol.

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nice to have it confirmed Nesbit went for second choice - I don’t think we will regret missing out.

At the risk of derailing the thread, the players at our club have been mismanaged. We currently have Naismith and Boyce as our first choice striker partnership, if played correctly they’ll score barrow loads.. Who would choose Nesbit over either of those two? He probably chose hibs because he’ll get a game.

Edited by GinRummy

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nice to have it confirmed Nesbit went for second choice - I don’t think we will regret missing out.

Nesbit could have been a good signing but he is no better than Naismith, Boyce or even Washington

10 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

At the risk of derailing the thread, the players at our club have been mismanaged. We currently have Naismith and Boyce as our first choice striker partnership, if played correctly they’ll score barrow loads.. Who would choose Nesbit over either of those two? He probably chose hibs because he’ll get a game.

:spoton:

Leveins Battalion

Great news getting Forrest and McCulloch.Finally feels like a proper coaching team.👍

Also fantastic to hear you are well Bongo,a top poster 🇱🇻

5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Folks obsession with Hibs on here is mental.

I actually do think Ross McCrorie would be a really good signing though. Seems exactly the type we should be looking at. 

I'd rather go for him and his potential than go for more journeymen who aren't going to improve. 

4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Nesbit could have been a good signing but he is no better than Naismith, Boyce or even Washington

Naismith and Boyce are quality players if properly fit. But we could do with better back up options/competition for places/younger players to sign with an eye to the future. 

Shankland and Nisbet are both goalscorers who I hoped we would sign but instead we have gone for Uche, Wighton and Washington!  Another striker who actually scores regularly is what we need. Would take Griffiths if that ever became possible.

gorgie rd eh11
46 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Correct. How people who’ve followed football for decades can’t work that out is baffling? Players are different away from the competitive field.

Apart from Scott Brown. He’s just a total ^^^^ ::troll::

😄 Aye "Broony" is "special".

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, OTT said:

I actually do think Ross McCrorie would be a really good signing though. Seems exactly the type we should be looking at. 

I'd rather go for him and his potential than go for more journeymen who aren't going to improve. 

Unfortunately all that matters is getting out of this shit division,spunking 200k on a player with potential is not where we are at just now.

The end of the 5 year plan should of had us in a prime position to sign anybody outwith the Old Firm but it is what it is.🤷‍♂️