Guess the compensation

Neil Dongcaster

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I don't think we were ever expecting to be reinstated to the league realistically, I think this is more of a hunt for the appropriate compensation.

I'll go for £3M.

Well why would we involve Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove to try to stop their promotions if we were only after compensation?  Compensation may have always been the most likely outcome (if we win), however, if that was the goal I think we wound have seen a different petition to COS. 

A glamour friendly against Celtic and Rangers plus the usually guaranteed dodgy penalty for Celtic denied in the cup final which we will get to due to hibs hibsing it with the aid of dodgy refereeing . 

Whatsthefuture
6 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

It depends if we will be enforced down there longer due to no promotion or relegation being possible 

Now this is my fear. I am relatively confident we will be awarded a good level of compensation, dependant on what level that is it may force others to push for reconstruction.
If we are successful we need a caveat for unfair demotion and any subsequent extension to this in any form of enforced stay in the championship 

If we can prove our estimated loss in Revenue, everything quantified, all boxes ticked. Then there is no reason why we will not be afforded the full sum. I'm not saying that is £8,000,000 but it could be £3,000,000. Which I think would be enough for the SPFL to shite the bed. 

£1 and as punishment games will go ahead with the opposition getting every 50/50 decision in their favour just to ensure we are properly shafted.

jambostuart
15 hours ago, Whatsthefuture said:

Now this is my fear. I am relatively confident we will be awarded a good level of compensation, dependant on what level that is it may force others to push for reconstruction.
If we are successful we need a caveat for unfair demotion and any subsequent extension to this in any form of enforced stay in the championship 

The discussion of no relegation/promotion may well be after our arbritation hearing though? It wouldn't surprise me if the SPFL held off in discussing this in order to limit our compensation amount.

jambo-in-furness

Why are we all of a sudden writing off being reinstated as that lawyer chappie said,  the members chosen for the arbitration panel are not indifferent to making big decisions.

if it is found that our demotion is unlawful,  what’s to stop them placing us and Partick back in our respectful leagues?

15 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Zero

Agree but with an error margin of plus or minus £10 million. Should cover all the bases.

I always said we will loose a lot of monies, tv, reduced games, loss in advertising, endorsements, £5/6m . 

doctor jambo

If we get £3 million, we should open applications to other clubs to take our expulsion.

£3million and a season in the champ would be a better outcome for half the top league than they currently face

If we can quantify our expected losses as a result of this there is no reason for us not to get exactly the figure we put in these losses. That of course would depend on the impartiality of the panel.