FoH - £137,985

novoman

18 minutes ago, Section Q said:

QUESTION.....

If we continue to raise around £1.4 million annually, how long would it take us to make a realistic offer for Hibs...?

3 weeks 

colinmaroon

I wrote a rather long and depressing post on another thread about how I have fallen out of love with football, because of the SPFL and Doncaster, Dundee Utd & Co but, just to be clear that I haven't fallen out of love with Hearts, I have upped my monthly DD to FoH.

Only Hearts!

Edited by colinmaroon

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I wrote a rather long and depressing post on another thread about how I have fallen out of love with football, because of the SPFL and Doncaster, Dundee Utd & Co but, just to be clear that I haven't fallen out of love with Hearts, I have upped my monthly DD to FoH.

Only Hearts!

👍👍

The Gorgie

Cancelled mine a while ago and totally forgot about it. Reading this I subscribed back today at a higher amount than last time. 

I've never cancelled or suspended my levy to the foundation from day one.

I know we all have to "cut our cloth" etc regarding how much we can afford but I set the amount, (and to be fair), it's not a huge amount, but not high enough to have the wife nagging me. I think most fans see the deduction as a utility payment now and don't miss it.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Cancelled mine a while ago and totally forgot about it. Reading this I subscribed back today at a higher amount than last time. 

👍👍

16 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

The real greatest fans in the world.

Paulo Sergio thought so. :smuggy:

Since coming out of debt I've increased my FOH sub twice. It's not a huge amount due to high living costs, but, it's still a regular donation which I've been paying since day 1.

Too many people being almost apologetic for only giving what they can afford. Every single person who donates is a ****ing genuine Hearts legend. That phrase gets tossed around a lot, but FoH saved our football club. It’s a bloody great thing.

jambo-in-furness
13 hours ago, Section Q said:

I've never cancelled or suspended my levy to the foundation from day one.

I know we all have to "cut our cloth" etc regarding how much we can afford but I set the amount, (and to be fair), it's not a huge amount, but not high enough to have the wife nagging me. I think most fans see the deduction as a utility payment now and don't miss it.

I am proud to say, my donation is big enough to upset the wife every month but

she knows her place,  I’ve been married to the present mrs for 20 years,  

but married to Hearts for life.

5 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I am proud to say, my donation is big enough to upset the wife every month

:oohmatron:

9 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Too many people being almost apologetic for only giving what they can afford. Every single person who donates is a ****ing genuine Hearts legend. That phrase gets tossed around a lot, but FoH saved our football club. It’s a bloody great thing.

Bang on 👍🇱🇻🇱🇻

chrisyboy7
11 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Brilliant stuff. 

chrisyboy7

This is when FOH should fo some advertising to encourage more monthly contributions. Starting from  a small £5.

been here before
2 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

This is when FOH should fo some advertising to encourage more monthly contributions. Starting from  a small £5.

It might be a large £5 to some.

2 hours ago, chrisyboy7 said:

They should advertise more. Cheap marketing like emails or leaflets. Maybe a bit more subtle than asking for an extra fiver. 

Unknown user
On 03/07/2020 at 10:19, colinmaroon said:

Only Hearts!

As you know I don't normally condone this sort of stuff but sounds like you need to follow Stevie's advice

Brauhauser2012

My friends and I added an extra £51 to FOH on top of our monthly contributions to get it up them. I renewed my platinum season ticket because I bleed maroon. It doesn't matter if I don't get the normal number of games. If my club gets a chance to f$ck over these b'stards that tried to do us down, that will be my reward. 

Independence
On 02/07/2020 at 20:59, tartofmidlothian said:

The real greatest fans in the world.

Just don't tell the media!!!!!!! Its ridiculous this is never featured in the Scottish media. Jealousy?  I thought the best fans fans in the world were Celtic fans. They are so adorable when they come to Tynecastle or abroad! Aye right!

Independence
3 minutes ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

My friends and I added an extra £51 to FOH on top of our monthly contributions to get it up them. I renewed my platinum season ticket because I bleed maroon. It doesn't matter if I don't get the normal number of games. If my club gets a chance to f$ck over these b'stards that tried to do us down, that will be my reward. 

My two sons, 19 and 24 recently joined. Like me for them it is for life. I have moved two season tickets tfrom Gorgie Road to platinum for next season even though I may not get to all the games. I am lucky I can...I get that! I also bleed maroon. Both my grandfathers and my father were Hearts through and through. its the right thing to do. Note...........FofH is for life not just when we are playing well or needing help and it is certainly not for threatening the club with...'I will stop my contribution unless you ......'

Independence
On 03/07/2020 at 10:45, Mr 3 Putt said:

Superb!

Independence
On 02/07/2020 at 20:13, Boris5115 said:

Amazing effort from our wonderful contributors. I would have thought that given the amount of one off payments and people upping their subs it would have been higher than around 15000 more. Regardless we should all be proud of ourselves. Well done everyone. 

Yes but the Tax man may be reading!!!

John Findlay
20 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Mine once accused me of loving Hearts more than her. I replied I love Hibs more than you😉

kingantti1874

Probably a great time to re post this original vid yet again.. always makes me emotional have to say. 

jambo-in-furness
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Mine once accused me of loving Hearts more than her. I replied I love Hibs more than you😉

Aye, the old ones are the best.👍

It won’t be new news but hibs only have 4 staff members looking after the first team squad. Jack Ross and John Potter and two others. 

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It won’t be new news but hibs only have 4 staff members looking after the first team squad. Jack Ross and John Potter and two others. 

I expect us to have a leaner management/admin/Marketing/everything team next season as well. 

John Findlay
7 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I wonder if one is still my old English teacher John McPartlin?

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I expect us to have a leaner management/admin/Marketing/everything team next season as well. 

4 people is mental tho. That’s everyone. No kit men etc etc. 

10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

4 people is mental tho. That’s everyone. No kit men etc etc. 

Stevenson to be kit man.

davemclaren

Stuart Wallace emailed me and asked me to pass this on. 

The Foundation of Hearts board has watched the thread develop on kickback about the most recent monthly pledges.

In truth I have not checked to see how accurate the figure quoted on kickback is, but one thing is certain, directionally it is correct. We have seen an absolute surge in total monies collected and the number of members actively pledging. 

Last month we were able to pass a record sum to the club, which is quite incredible against the backdrop of the CoronaVirus and the impact on peoples personal financial position. Our fans really have stepped up again - that should be no surprise to us I guess. I absolutely expect we will beat that amount next month and hand over yet another record amount of cash. Our membership is now likely at its highest level since the early days at Foundation of Hearts when the club was exiting administration. I really do hope the members take great pride form what they are achieving.

You will be aware we refer to our members as 'Legends in the Stands', never has that been more accurate than right now.

I thought I would drop you a note and ask (if you feel able) to cut and paste this into the thread on kickback. The board at Foundation of Hearts really would like to express our gratitude to the supporters, it has been absolutely humbling to watch this happen. In turn, when we explained the position to Ann, she asked that we express her thanks to all members, the club has been blown away by this too.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Stuart Wallace emailed me and asked me to pass this on. 

The Foundation of Hearts board has watched the thread develop on kickback about the most recent monthly pledges.

In truth I have not checked to see how accurate the figure quoted on kickback is, but one thing is certain, directionally it is correct. We have seen an absolute surge in total monies collected and the number of members actively pledging. 

Last month we were able to pass a record sum to the club, which is quite incredible against the backdrop of the CoronaVirus and the impact on peoples personal financial position. Our fans really have stepped up again - that should be no surprise to us I guess. I absolutely expect we will beat that amount next month and hand over yet another record amount of cash. Our membership is now likely at its highest level since the early days at Foundation of Hearts when the club was exiting administration. I really do hope the members take great pride form what they are achieving.

You will be aware we refer to our members as 'Legends in the Stands', never has that been more accurate than right now.

I thought I would drop you a note and ask (if you feel able) to cut and paste this into the thread on kickback. The board at Foundation of Hearts really would like to express our gratitude to the supporters, it has been absolutely humbling to watch this happen. In turn, when we explained the position to Ann, she asked that we express her thanks to all members, the club has been blown away by this too.

Yep. Everyone who pays what they can afford to FoH, is a Hearts Legend. :wub:

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Absolutely. 

I retired last year, so pared back my contribution, but with the situation we find our club in, I went back onto the FOH site earlier this month to bump my contribution back up.  I also decided to make a one-off payment of £100, to get me a bit closer to the 2006 club.  Things went a bit tits up, and it looked like my payment had failed so I tried again.  Then I got two acknowledgements, both payments had gone through.  I thought, **** it, it was meant to be.

I'm also one of those who will be making one off payments to FOH instead of forking out for away games this coming season, whichever league we end up in (only boycotting away games to the wanks, not the good guys, but would be helpful if someone can produce a definitive list of who is who).

9 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Spot on Mothy, it's things like this that make me proud to be a Jambo, that and ****ing the Hibs on a regular basis.

I remember a while back there was some chat about creating the possibility of texting donations to FoH, I have no idea of the technical issues involved in setting this up, but I still think this would be a great idea if possible.  We could raise a fair bit of extra dosh on a match day, especially if we actually start winning games again.

On 02/07/2020 at 21:35, gov said:

Proud to have finally been in a position to pledge for the first time this month 🙌  happiest I've ever been watching money leave my account!

Well done buddy 👍

On 02/07/2020 at 22:12, Australis said:

Can someone post how to increase payments please for everyone who could? I could increase my 20 pounds to 30 each month but don't know how to go about it and what password I would have used.

Just send me your sort code, account number, date of birth and mother's maiden name, oh and what was the name of your first pet?  I'll sort everything out for you, honestly.  

Brauhauser2012

What a cool thread this is. 

Proud to be on the FOH jerey and a 1956 member. Proud to be a Jambo. Bought my eldest son a training top tonight. Another £42 towards the club. We've just got to keep it going. R. Rovers and DU are coming after us. We need to be able to defend ourselves. We didn't ask for this situation but blood does not show on a maroon jersey.

Harry Potter
On 02/07/2020 at 21:56, DS98 said:

Out of curiosity. What comes up on folks bank statement? Mines is GOCARDLESS. 

aye mine as well.

Just now, chrisyboy7 said:

The money generated annually is simply fantastic.

It is. Although, in our current situation, the money generated monthly is absolutely critical. Surely it is playing a part in keeping staff in jobs.

gashauskis9
On 04/07/2020 at 00:08, Special Officer Doofy said:

Doofy nails it again 👍

Everybody Loves Baz!
27 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

aye mine as well.

Mines too.

Wouldn't it be great if it came up as 'Legend'

That would be brilliant.

Don't see my contribution as massive, but between me and the wee yin (now 14) she's been donating a part of her pocket money every month now for about 3 years and never asks for it back, it's enough for us to be smug about it.

:smugger:

underwaterwoodwelder
On 04/07/2020 at 12:28, chrisyboy7 said:

Brilliant stuff. 

I bet your wife wrote your comment for you. 😂 

Borders Jambo
On 04/07/2020 at 21:06, Brauhauser2012 said:

These are my thoughts.

The lack of coverage in the media about FOH just says everything you need to know. 

Harry Potter
46 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Mines too.

Wouldn't it be great if it came up as 'Legend'

That would be brilliant.

Don't see my contribution as massive, but between me and the wee yin (now 14) she's been donating a part of her pocket money every month now for about 3 years and never asks for it back, it's enough for us to be smug about it.

:smugger:

Loved Hearts all my 60 years of life, ok maybe not the 1st 5 lol but if my wee contribution helps my club then im happy.

I certainly think the money is well spent.