Disgusting story.

superjack

CostaJambo
17 minutes ago, superjack said:

I found this article online leaving me wondering why. Could the brother be a hibs fan?

https://www.thatsnonsense.com/atlanta-woman-lose-90-eyesight-brother-pulled-prank-fact-check/

Reminds me of a story about that show The Scheme that was on the BBC a few years ago about Kilmarnock (Marvin and his dug Bullet anyone?). 

There was one guy on it (a reformed alkie) who appeared to have calmed down and came over as quite sensible compared to most of the radges featured. I happened to mention this to a guy from there I was working with at the time and he replied "He stabbed his brother in the eye with a fork"! 

15 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Why did you bother putting up a link for a fake story? Pretty pointless.

When a pal told me about it at work, for once I was disgusted. Thought I would post it to see everyone elses take on it. So not pointless, only a laugh.

Doctor FinnBarr
13 minutes ago, superjack said:

When a pal told me about it at work, for once I was disgusted. Thought I would post it to see everyone elses take on it. So not pointless, only a laugh.

Fair enough but pointless though.

:stantoned: