Bournemouth

Last Laff

The below is a list of Bournemouth's record signings, only Ake is a regular starter, Howe's recruitment makes Levein look like Jurgen Klopp.

1 CB Netherlands Nathan Aké England Chelsea £20,000,000 June 2017
2 ST England Dominic Solanke England Liverpool £19,000,000 January 2019
3 LW England Jordan Ibe England Liverpool £15,000,000 July 2016
4 LW Netherlands Arnaut Danjuma Belgium Club Brugge £13,700,000 August 2019
5 LB England Lloyd Kelly England Bristol City £13,000,000 May 2019
6 CB Wales Chris Mepham England Brentford £12,000,000 January 2019
7 CAM Wales David Brooks England Sheffield United £11,500,000 July 2018

Rick James

Been unlucky at times today, but took a bit of a hiding in the end. I thought they were fortunate to get that penalty mind.

Man Utd look great when able to attack teams and in form, but as we've seen in the past, they are a fairly bang average side.

RedStarRiot

Most on form team in the league, FA cup semi, latter stages of Europa league, beat Man City twice and should have beaten Liverpool. I'd say they are a bit better than bang average. Not quite the Man Utd of old.

Famous 1874

Tinpot club. Down they go. Big get it right up you to the likes of Bournemouth and Norwich who have had so many plaudits this season for their attempts to play ‘good football’.

Norwich were 3-0 down after 20 minutes at Liverpool and were getting praise. Madness. 

Rick James
10 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

Most on form team in the league, FA cup semi, latter stages of Europa league, beat Man City twice and should have beaten Liverpool. I'd say they are a bit better than bang average. Not quite the Man Utd of old.

As I said, they look great when in from, but it wasn't too long ago that people wanted Ole gone. They're streets behind City and Liverpool but there is a lot of potential there. They're heavily reliant on a good strike force being fit. Right now they have all their star players fully fit and looking good, but take one or 2 of them away and they are a totally different team.

Just now, Locky said:

As I said, they look great when in from, but it wasn't too long ago that people wanted Ole gone. They're streets behind City and Liverpool but there is a lot of potential there. They're heavily reliant on a good strike force being fit. Right now they have all their star players fully fit and looking good, but take one or 2 of them away and they are a totally different team.

i would say they are heavily reliant on fernandes, without him they have a lack of creativity in the centre of the park unless pogba actually starts to play properly

Rick James
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i would say they are heavily reliant on fernandes, without him they have a lack of creativity in the centre of the park unless pogba actually starts to play properly

He's been a revelation for them. A proper signing by United for once. No doubt he will be integral in their progression but they've set a precedent with that type of signing so fans will expect more.

Guest ToqueJambo
26 minutes ago, RedStarRiot said:

I think Solskiar might have something about him as a manager. He's done well to get through a very sticky patch.

As an aside, and relevant to us because of our injury problems especially to Naismith and Haring, Bruno Fernandez has shown how just one player can make all the difference to even the best-funded teams. 

• 2 weeks later...
Dallas Green

Anyone else watching this? 

Kasper has an absolute howler while Leicester were 1-0 up and it is now 4-1 Bournemouth.

Totally drained everything out of Leicester who had been comfortably on top.

Quite funny.

On 01/07/2020 at 20:24, milky_26 said:

i see 6 defeats from 6

dont ask me for the lottery numbers, looks like bournemouth are going to actually win a game, against leicester

Bazzas right boot

Cracking 3 minutes of football from Leicester at 1-0 up

Goal kick hit their defender, penalty-goal, ko, goal, red card. 

2-1 down. 

🤣🤣🤣

Dallas Green
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cracking 3 minutes of football from Leicester at 1-0 up

Goal kick hit their defender, penalty-goal, ko, goal, red card. 

2-1 down. 

🤣🤣🤣

My mrs was confused as to why I was laughing so much when I was watching the game 😂

Leicester properly threw that game away. Was quite pleasing to watch.

Pasquale for King

Howe has ****ed Scotland about with Ryan Fraser for a few years, Naismith playing 90 minutes in friendlies whilst he’s rested. 
Earlier in in the season he was banging on about Steve Cook saying that he should be in the England team. Along with their captain Simon Francis he’s one of the worst defenders you will ever see, the mistakes they make every week is shocking. Howe was a limited defender himself but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t recognise their weakness there. They won’t get the luck they had today again and will go down and stay there I think.

Dallas Green
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Howe has ****ed Scotland about with Ryan Fraser for a few years, Naismith playing 90 minutes in friendlies whilst he’s rested. 
Earlier in in the season he was banging on about Steve Cook saying that he should be in the England team. Along with their captain Simon Francis he’s one of the worst defenders you will ever see, the mistakes they make every week is shocking. Howe was a limited defender himself but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t recognise their weakness there. They won’t get the luck they had today again and will go down and stay there I think.

Their defender Kelly was atrocious for Leicester's goal. Ake injured himself blocking a Vardy shot, now he's out for the rest of this season's games. 

Good to see that smarmy gobshite Rodgers get a  thumping.  

He won’t be there much longer

Talk the Talk and walk

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

My mrs was confused as to why I was laughing so much when I was watching the game 😂

Leicester properly threw that game away. Was quite pleasing to watch.

Cracking stuff, the goal kick smacking of the back of the defender  is a thing of beauty. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Their defender Kelly was atrocious for Leicester's goal. Ake injured himself blocking a Vardy shot, now he's out for the rest of this season's games. 

Indeed, GK sells himself too. Ale is a good defender but can’t do it all himself, he will leave when the go down I would imagine. They shouldve replaced a few others too.   Howe has done fantastically well with a club that gets under 11k crowds, the fact their record signing cost £20m shows how crazy the game in England is.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Good to see that smarmy gobshite Rodgers get a  thumping.  

He won’t be there much longer

Talk the Talk and walk

Generally I like Leicester but yeah it’s nice to see that little ***** lose games.