Robbie Neilson Officially Starts Today

mitch41

With everyone concentrating on the Court Proceedings today is there a chance of Robbie being introduced to the media.

You know the usual, pictures, interviews etc.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• steve123

• Bazzas right boot

• Greedy Jambo

Scottie Wanshot.

The very best of luck to Robbie, everyone should get behind him and also give him time to get our team back playing decent football.

Leveins Battalion

He was busy today having a socially distanced coffee with a striker over in Fife........😁

Pans Jambo

I almost forgot that he started today. Havent heard a peep from anywhere about it. 

Gid luck RN. Welcome back lad. 

jamboinglasgow

I am sure I heard or read something that though his contract starts with us today, he is into work tomorrow. So imagine any interviews will be tomorrow.

Wonder if he looked under his desk and in cupboards etc to make sure that Craigie has left.

Best of luck , Robbie , it was shown by how quick you committed to the Famous how delighted you were to comeback.

time to get the plane and flag out.his dundee united team were awful to watch when I watched them in the championship.we had a good manager who had improved players and was playing the type of football that I wanted to see also players were getting fitter. he also was starting to get the defensive side sorted and he would have giving time but do not worry we have good hearts men now 

running the football side and pensioner gordon in goals and berra playing and loosing us goals. always backwards.

heartsfc_fan
2 minutes ago, whyskey said:

time to get the plane and flag out.his dundee united team were awful to watch when I watched them in the championship.we had a good manager who had improved players and was playing the type of football that I wanted to see also players were getting fitter. he also was starting to get the defensive side sorted and he would have giving time but do not worry we have good hearts men now 

running the football side and pensioner gordon in goals and berra playing and loosing us goals. always backwards.

🙄😁

3 minutes ago, whyskey said:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, whyskey said:

You need a therapist.

Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, whyskey said:

Anyone got a phone number for Rentokil.  This post reeks of vermin.

Also can someone buy him a few punctuation marks, capital letters and explain the difference between losing and loosing (actually is loosing even a word?!?!).

Edited by Heartsofgold

BerraBelieveit

Agree with the middle section on Stendel.

RN was given a job to get United out the championship; I don't think it was to bring flare football.

He had us playing brilliant football in the championship and he knew exactly what to do to get us up the top end of the Premier League. He will be different this time around as has learned a hell of a lot. I expect when we to get back to playing Premier League football - you will see a different Hearts and one that wins more away games than it loses which has been a long problem.

Fitba' broke my Heart

Generally, I am not a fan of people returning to clubs in the same role as they had before they left (especially players), as I think that there are more examples of disappointing rather than successful returns.

But (thankfully) I don't make these decisions.

Saying that; I want to wish good fortune to Robbie.

I hope that he manages to eclipse his achievements from last time around.

Pans Jambo

FO

HOBO

Just the mention of his name gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Time to change the avatar back to The Tackle

Berra than you
18 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He was busy today having a socially distanced coffee with a striker over in Fife........😁

In the know, or just 🎣?

eyesandears
2 hours ago, whyskey said:

is?3V5miN8pzh8xMk8TOZCJYII6MxkOg-z3K9fWljkwVZw&height=191

2 hours ago, whyskey said:

You're backwards.

38 minutes ago, Jambo83 said:

Just the mention of his name gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Time to change the avatar back to The Tackle

Think you’ll get a ban for that mate ! 

I'd be happy just to start winning games, climbing the table and going far in cups. They also scored an average of 1.8 goals per game compared to our 1 per game

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Jenks said:

You need a therapist.

harsh......

Craig Herbertson
3 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

Anyone got a phone number for Rentokil.  This post reeks of vermin.

Also can someone buy him a few punctuation marks, capital letters and explain the difference between losing and loosing (actually is loosing even a word?!?!).

Defintely, leaning towards the green side of town.

You can loose a horse. As in 'let loose'. Loose, lose is a common mistake. You can usually trace it back to some primary school teacher brought up in the 'modern' age where spelling and writing in lines didn't count and whole batches of pupils come out with the mistake.. The moment you start correcting it though other folks find glaring errors in your own grammar.

Best of luck to Robbie. 

I hope he can get the shysters out of the squad and promote the kids. I think under Levein we veered off track and this is an opportunity to correct course. 

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder if he looked under his desk and in cupboards etc to make sure that Craigie has left.

Hope he looked round some corners on the way in to make sure Connor Sammon isn't hanging about looking for a new contract.

Geddyalexneil

All the best to Robbie.

I hope he brings lots of good times to Tynecastle once again.

A trophy or 2 would be good along with some severe tankings of H**s, St Midden, Scumdee (both of them) as well as the uglies.

Come on the JT's!

It will be a real shame if Robbie is to have yet another season in the championship but at least it is a league we can win.  It's also a sectarianism free zone.

If we do finish up there, I sincerely hope the vast majority of our supporters will boycott the clubs which voted against us.

For a long time.

34 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

It will be a real shame if Robbie is to have yet another season in the championship but at least it is a league we can win.  It's also a sectarianism free zone.

If we do finish up there, I sincerely hope the vast majority of our supporters will boycott the clubs which voted against us.

For a long time.

Same. Even if it only remains solid for the first round of fixtures. A real concerted effort to boycott these pricks would send a strong message. 

Greedy Jambo

I heard that Robbie has a 14 day cooling off period in his contract and is waiting for the result of the court case. 

I didn't really. 

Fitba' broke my Heart
3 hours ago, steve123 said:

He certainly seems to have slipped in the door quietly!!

I have learnt that as far as Hearts news in the MSM goes.

No news is good news.

PhoenixHearts

Hope we get the interview and press conference today. Not that I'm sick of listening in to the court case, but 'm just keen for a wee distraction, a change of pace and to hear what Robbie has to say.

Can understand though if it's been put off til next week as I imagine Ann may want to be available to advise Robbie on any silly media questions about us "stabbing Stendel in the back"

jamboinglasgow

Would have liked an interview with him by now, but I can understand the club have had other things grabbing their attention in the last few days.

Angry Haggis
On 02/07/2020 at 10:27, whyskey said:

**SPECIAL BREW**

I know there’s been a lot going on but would really like to see oor Robbie acknowledged as being in post. Don’t expect the scarf above the head but something/anything would be appreciated