• Boof

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Get to 'work' you big fibber, you :D

Just leaving...............I'll watch when I can.........right!

Rudi Skacel
16 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Anyone else tried these? :D

image.png.ae22be2146ab7751a166cb789aa4224f.png

I might need something similar. Im on my no fizzy drinks, crisps, sweets or alcohol diet!

22 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I might need something similar. Im on my no fizzy drinks, crisps, sweets or alcohol diet!

Aw man - what else is there left in life :(

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
29 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

We are on an 8 week low carb diet, so I'm living off light beer until it's finished :laugh2:

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

Anyone else tried these? :D

image.png.ae22be2146ab7751a166cb789aa4224f.png

Had one of those attached to me just a couple of weeks ago after my surgery :)

4 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

God I miss the pub 😭

That forum got closed ages ago, I miss it too tbh :sob:

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Bunny-1

Rudi-1

Dunks-1

Stuart-1

Boof-1

Sean-1

Dawnrazor-1

milky-1 

still 23 hours to get them all in 😁

I asked my son to give me a number between 1 and 20.

So...

Vote number 17 which turns out to be unused.

Second time around he came up with 12 so...

Vote JamboSean

Might change if there's a convincing rebuttal but as I'm blindly flailing about trying to hit goons it'll need to be a good 'un.

Blindly failing about like the other 12 self-confirmed ( :rofl: ) townies.

Rudi Skacel
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Blindly failing about like the other 12 self-confirmed ( :rofl: ) townies.

are you including yourself in that list?

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

are you including yourself in that list?

Blindly flailing? Yes

Self-confirmed? Yes - since I can't prove it until I die (or if, by some miracle, I remain alive to the end of a town-victorious game). And not the :rofl: for my self-confirmation - that was for the other dozen or so folk trying to fit into a group of 5.

Rudi Skacel
21 minutes ago, Boof said:

Blindly flailing? Yes

Self-confirmed? Yes - since I can't prove it until I die (or if, by some miracle, I remain alive to the end of a town-victorious game). And not the :rofl: for my self-confirmation - that was for the other dozen or so folk trying to fit into a group of 5.

so why should you be believed over the other people you are laughing at?

Rudi Skacel

You have made a big deal about it and you are trying to call out people over doing the exact same thing that you have done. 

13 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

so why should you be believed over the other people you are laughing at?

I shouldn't be. Only I know I'm telling the truth - well, Yvonne does too but she's not gonna say anything until I'm gone.

I was just amused to see that, after I was one of the first to proclaim my townieness, other folk jumped on that bandwagon and, lo and behold, we have more folk claiming to be townies than there are townies. That's actually as it should be - the game is based on mistrust and deception. I found it chuckleworthy as, for this game, I'm telling the truth so therefore some of them aren't.

8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

You have made a big deal about it and you are trying to call out people over doing the exact same thing that you have done. 

Don't think I've made that big a deal about it - maybe more of a small deal but repeated often. Do several small deals = a big deal? Looks like it in your book. C'est la vie...

Honestly, Rudi, if you're one of the good guys, don't waste any more time thinking about me. And if you're one of the bad guys - well...I'll be gone soon enough anyway.

Can't remember if I posted earlier about a theory I have but I'm keeping it under my hat until just before deadline. I'll see how the voting is going before I share my thoughts - I might even not. 

Rudi Skacel
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Don't think I've made that big a deal about it - maybe more of a small deal but repeated often. Do several small deals = a big deal? Looks like it in your book. C'est la vie..

If you keep going on and on about it, yeah. 

Till you have something to prove yourself, you should tar yourself with the same brush

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

If you keep going on and on about it, yeah. 

Till you have something to prove yourself, you should tar yourself with the same brush

I have nothing to prove. You're well aware that vanilla townies can't prove anything. With no recruiting I'm destined to live and die vanilla-flavoured.

Day 1, when nothing is happening and I mention that find it amusing (and if it's something that I'm going on and on and on about...tell me how many posts it is?) the number of folk making the same claim is what you're finding suspicious about me? Gie's a break - we're both better players than that!

And as I am the only one who knows I'm innocent - so far - I'll be doing no self-tarring thank you very much.

I suspect there's an expectation that I'm goonly because of my typographical diarrhoea thus far since last time I was a goon I was quieter than normal and this is somehow me trying to disprove my goonliness. Sorry to disappoint but there's another tree that needs barking up.

Nice to have some dialogue though - game had gone a bit quiet.

Boof - nailed on Boris. Rudi - nailed on Katie Price/Kyle Walker/Jimmy Krankee or any infamous party goer of your choosing. 

Probably 🤷‍♂️

Would hate to be lazy and just pick someone who has been vocal, so I'll be lazy and pick on Sheldon for, quite correctly, having a raging hard on for me in the last game. 

Vote Sheldon

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Getting your own back for the last game, Smack? 😂

Edited as I didn't read your full post and just saw your vote 🙈

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

8 minutes ago, Smack said:

Boof - nailed on Boris. Rudi - nailed on Katie Price/Kyle Walker/Jimmy Krankee or any infamous party goer of your choosing. 

Probably 🤷‍♂️

Would hate to be lazy and just pick someone who has been vocal, so I'll be lazy and pick on Sheldon for, quite correctly, having a raging hard on for me in the last game. 

Vote Sheldon

I knew you were a goon too from after the stuart lynch but I wasn't so relentless because I was spending most of the bloody time trying to defend myself 🤣

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I knew you were a goon too from after the stuart lynch but I wasn't so relentless because I was spending most of the bloody time trying to defend myself 🤣

Yeah, you're on the vendetta list too, but I decided on the hard on line before I decided on my vote 😂

Rudi Skacel
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Unvote Sean 

Vote Rudi

Making far too much noise before end of day 1.

because thats what a goon would do right enough 🤥

Folks - if I'm being a distraction for the town, feel free to vote me off. I'd rather go quietly than risk a good role getting lynched.

It probably won't reveal much about who might be good or bad amongst the rest of you but does day 1 ever do that? It's really just a day for general nonsense until deadline unless, by some quirk, a goon gets targeted and his/her cronies have to manufacture some guilt elsewhere. Once we get the first night's action done then that's when the game proper kicks off...which is a bit disappointing for whomever gets lynched and whacked but them's the breaks.

Too late for this game but I might introduce something for later games whereby the Cop gets to investigate during day 1 (and not passed to the masons) and to counterbalance that the goons get to know the identity of one vanilla townie...maybe? Might work to get day 1 a bit more lively? Keep it in mind for discussion during the sign-up for the next game I run...

yvonnejambo

I think Sean should run the next game and we all vote and unvote lots of players each day and see how he likes the spreadsheet! 😩👍

AlimOzturk
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

You weren't actually meant to listen to Boof :rofl:

Unvote shapes

vote boof

21 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote shapes

vote boof

And you don’t have to let Shapes manipulate you either :rofl:

Edited by iantjambo

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote shapes

vote boof

Just for future reference, it makes the game a LOT more fun if you make Shapes work a bit harder for the Unvote 😁

So, nobody has woke up dead, we have a patient serial killer in our midst. Marvin would seem to prefer that nobody said anything. Boof is heavily on the back foot after Rudi rattled him and seems to be trying a patented Sean/Shapes "just kill me" move. I'm trying to goad the serial killer. Sean is even confusing himself now. 

I'll stick with my vote for the erection wielding Sheldon for now. 

From a serious point of view it makes way more sense for the serial killer to hold off until there's more info out there and a few folk dead to increase the odds of hitting some goons. 

From a comedy point of view... Waking up to 3 pure spite kills would have been incredible :rofl:

Edited by Simo

11 minutes ago, Groot said:

If I was the assassin my gun would be empty by now I think

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

From a serious point of view it makes way more sense for the serial killer to hold off until there's more info out there and a few folk dead to increase the odds of hitting some goons. 

From a comedy point of view... Waking up to 3 pure spite kills would have been incredible :rofl:

This is where I stand 😂

Although I think Groot is suggesting he'd have put a hole in me 😁

Are you doing a who voted who list again Boof?

It was really helpful last game and I can't remember if I've voted for you yet :D

23 hours ago, Boof said:

Yay! The 6th townie appears.

I guess everyone else from here must have a role... 🙄

Wasn't Marvin assassin last game?

I was, unless Vlad means game before that.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far

Boof-3

Bunny-2

Rudi-2

Marvin-2

Dunks-1

Stuart-1

Sean-1

Dawnrazor-1

Sheldon-1

Still to vote:

milky

Shapes

Sheldon

Less than 9 hours until deadline 😂

Edited by yvonnejambo

21 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@Boof If you’re vanilla and you have a theory that might help find goons, why keep it under your hat?

I don't think it's going to be much use during this day because there's so little to go on. And if I do post it the goons might be able to gently misuse it to their benefit.

As I'm usually a bit gobshitey and production of those who-voted-whom lists lets folk see stuff at a glance there's a chance they just might want to get rid of me tonight. I want to put my theory out there just before deadline (a) so they can't influence it too much (b) in case I'm not about to post it in the town square tomorrow.