• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• upgotheheads

• Randy Marsh

2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Won’t forget the one at parkhead either. An easy ball to catch and he palmed it straight to the Celtic forward. Smith was screaming at him. Another 5-0 rout and hologram Sam was culpable for 3 of them. An awful keeper. 

And we’d held our own up until that point.

Not to say we’d have taken anything but that kinda shit takes its toll.

Kurskis still remains the worst for me but Pererra runs him close.

WoolfordsHearts
8 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

👀     

Screenshot_20201121-192637~2.png

You can actually see where the ball has passed through the gap between the 4's on his shirt.

Number 44 on a goalie top🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Brian Wilson or Craig Nelson?

Never saw Wilson play, just missed him........Nelson....seemed to always think he was a decent keeper....then he came to us and sold the jersey frequently....unsurprisingly finished as an OAP at Brechin, where shite footballers go to die.

Seeing this has just brought it all back. This absolute imposter directly cost us 10+ points last season. If we had any other keeper, and I mean ANY other keeper at any level of Scottish football in goals, we’d still be playing top flight football right now. 

However, zero anger should be directed at him. This muppet is not to blame. If someone offered you mountains of cash to do something that is every young guys dream you would take it.

If a manager signs you on loan and puts your name on the team sheet you’re not going to turn around and say ‘look mate I’ll be honest I’m pish. You’d be better playing the other guy’

Its 100% down to two men - Craig Levein for bringing him here and Stendel for persisting with him. 

12 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Seeing this has just brought it all back. This absolute imposter directly cost us 10+ points last season. If we had any other keeper, and I mean ANY other keeper at any level of Scottish football in goals, we’d still be playing top flight football right now. 

However, zero anger should be directed at him. This muppet is not to blame. If someone offered you mountains of cash to do something that is every young guys dream you would take it.

If a manager signs you on loan and puts your name on the team sheet you’re not going to turn around and say ‘look mate I’ll be honest I’m pish. You’d be better playing the other guy’

Its 100% down to two men - Craig Levein for bringing him here and Stendel for persisting with him. 

F....g true m8,    useless b.......d of a goalie but 2 managers played him eh ??????and rest is history ......

19 minutes ago, graygo said:

Stoke's fourth is right at him and he doesn't move until it's past his head.

A complete fraud of a keeper. How he's made it this far is quite incredible really.

It's amazing that no one has noticed in training.  We saw it on the hearts program.  The keepers get intensive shots at them for ages in training.   No one notice how Tom kyte he is??? 

kingantti1874

Unbelievable how this guy gets anywhere near a game of professional football.. I feel sorry for Huddersfield fans.. they are probably thinking hes been unlucky today. 😆

in all my years supporting hearts I struggle to think of a player I hate more than Joel Perreira, no single player has ever cost us more not a chance we’d be where we are without that clown.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He is actually the worst shot stopper I’ve ever seen. You’d back nine out of 10 to go past him.

Makes me wonder how he was able to bluff his way into Man Utd. Stewards enquiry please.

1 hour ago, graygo said:

God that brings back some nightmares. Near enough identical **** ups to any of the videos we could put up from his time here.

Seeing this guy again during the documentary made me feel sick. Last game I was at before the pandemic was Celtic away and the way he gifted the first goal and the defence screaming at him afterwards still stays with me!

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

It's amazing that no one has noticed in training.  We saw it on the hearts program.  The keepers get intensive shots at them for ages in training.   No one notice how Tom kyte he is??? 

It was obvious in his first pre match away at Motherwell. I was in early and watched the pre match warm up. He was shocking. Even text my mates to highlight my concerns and that's before he had played any minutes

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, gedster said:

Never saw Wilson play, just missed him........Nelson....seemed to always think he was a decent keeper....then he came to us and sold the jersey frequently....unsurprisingly finished as an OAP at Brechin, where shite footballers go to die.

Wilson was a free transfer from Arbroath and managed to displace Jim Cruickshank from the team. Could only have been the Hearts board telling the manager not to play him, surely. Not Wilson’s fault, but he was around at a time when Hearts had a reputation for having good goalkeepers, which made many of us wonder what was going on.

Kenny Garland was much maligned, and tainted with being in goal for a certain game in 1973, which was, in my opinion, very harsh and unfair. He saved 3 penalties in a reserve game.

I can’t actually remember Perreira making a save that was remotely difficult. Somebody at Manchester United made a horrendous mistake in signing him and they are stuck with him until his contract expires.

Just goes to show that being a reserve player at a top club never guarantees quality. 

In fact, below the 25-man First Team squad it’s pretty average. 

From Michael Stewart to Perreira, to that Man City full back we had...nothing special. 

38 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

It was obvious in his first pre match away at Motherwell. I was in early and watched the pre match warm up. He was shocking. Even text my mates to highlight my concerns and that's before he had played any minutes

My point is, how come the manager can't see if it you can see it the warm up from some seat at the back of the stand?? 🙄

2 hours ago, graygo said:

3 of those goals looked familiar.   The first, the second and the fourth.   I'll let him off with the own goal. 

The first and fourth he is leaning with his hands 👐 in the jazz hands position.   Still hasn't learned or changed his style.  

1 minute ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

One of life's great mysteries. How did he end up at man u?!

😂

He's a major reason we are where we are. Made Zibby look like Peter Shmichael 

Zibby was a blipper.  Was probably satasfactory most of the time and then wweeeee drops a clanger.     Pereira was opposite and never had time to do a clanger as it was already behind him. 

26 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Zibby was a blipper.  Was probably satasfactory most of the time and then wweeeee drops a clanger.     Pereira was opposite and never had time to do a clanger as it was already behind him. 

Zibby saved his best for the derbies. Still think he must have been a jambo 😂

28 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Zibby saved his best for the derbies. Still think he must have been a jambo 😂

Seems a good theory 

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

£10k a week 4 year deal apparently.

£2m contract for having lettuce leaf hands and an ability to jump away from the ball. Free money for the lad. To pay him that when he’s absolutely honking isn’t funny. My granny would be better between the sticks and she’s confined to a wheelchair bless her

He's the worst player we've had in the 30 years I've watched Hearts, as far as I'm concerned anyway. We can make the argument between goalkepeers and out field players, but he's certainly the most inept.

I don't blame anyone for how he ended up at ourselves, it's more a mystery of how he has a contract at Man Utd? No matter how far down the pecking order he is.

Its easy to criticise players and make them sound worse than they are.

Not with him though. He couldn't finish a round of sweet caroline.

More touching cloth than touching hands

I'm hoping there will be a documentary expose about him one day. Some long term project by a Portuguese comedian about soccer  clubs and their shitey signing polices.  Quite possibly the only explanation  for his career.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

A softer keeper you’ll struggle to find.

Genuinely can’t remember him making a save.  

I actually vaguely remember being impressed by a save but I can't bring it to mind

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I actually vaguely remember being impressed by a save but I can't bring it to mind

Was it in the warm up? 

13 hours ago, BigAlim said:

It's as if he can't even see the ball every time :rofl:

That last one looked even worse in person, I was right behind it and he actually dodged out the way

I was at that game, I remember sitting in disbelief at how bad he was that day. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he cost us at least 11 goals directly, maybe more.

He's the reason we were relegated in the end.

6 hours ago, bajthejambo said:

He's the worst player we've had in the 30 years I've watched Hearts, as far as I'm concerned anyway. We can make the argument between goalkepeers and out field players, but he's certainly the most inept.

I don't blame anyone for how he ended up at ourselves, it's more a mystery of how he has a contract at Man Utd? No matter how far down the pecking order he is.

Can't remember the game but I remember watching him concede an EASY goal, all the defenders asking what he was playing at and him trying to blame them and argue. He conceded multiple goals that day and a competent keeper would have saved every single one.

jack D and coke

Watching the goals conceded at Stoke actually reminds me that I hate this guy. How on earth is he getting a game at professional level? I’ve never seen a worse keeper in my entire life! 

The sad thing is that in the Budge era there have been so many awful players. He is certainly the worst keeper. I could with ease list 50 players who I have hated/were shite/lazy etc in the past 5 years alone, mark them all out of 10 and they would not even have a combined score of 100.

Must have the best agent in the world by a country mile. Hope he's well paid - he more than deserves it.

Probably the guy who sells snow to the eskimos.....

10 hours ago, pointon said:

Imagine he was still here with Berra and Popescu or Halkett in front of him send a shiver down the spine

Gives me the fear that lol, i can only think that through his career he has had coaches willing

to give him a chance, but man united,i dont get it, i really dont, you could not make it up😏.

The Apprentice

There’s hope for us all if that laddie is still getting paid to play football. Imposter of the highest order. 

Allowayjambo1874

The amount of shots that went past him when they were literally only inches away from his body was criminal. That fourth goal yesterday was typical. It looks top  corner when you first see it but replays show it is an arm length away from him at most and he just doesn’t move. 

Anything at all on target goes in, if it is struck hard, even if it is straight at him (like Killie third goal in clips).

Brutal