Pereira.

Scottie Wanshot.

Scottie Wanshot.

Pereira the goalkeeper who couldn't catch the cold, is on the sub bench tonight for Man U against Brighton, hope the goalkeeper gets injured and he comes on.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoked-Glass

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• upgotheheads

• Randy Marsh

Nothing whatsoever against the lad but as bad a keeper as I’ve ever seen play. Morinho rates him highly though so what do I know.  Awful for us

6 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Pereira the goalkeeper who couldn't catch the cold, is on the sub bench tonight for Man U against Brighton, hope the goalkeeper gets injured and he comes on.

no he is not on the bench, the periera on the bench is andreas periera a brazilian midfielder

1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Poppadom hands will never play for Man Unt's first team.

An absolute abomination of a goalkeeper whose continued presence in professional football is an affront to all the laddies who didn't make it. 

kingantti1874

Anybody watch this mess of a keeper warming up at half time for us, not once did he attempt to touch it with his hands strolled around in the middle doing keepie uppies and doing tricks.. absolute dick

Randy Marsh
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Anybody watch this mess of a keeper warming up at half time for us, not once did he attempt to touch it with his hands strolled around in the middle doing keepie uppies and doing tricks.. absolute dick

Actually looked like he could be a good outfield player for so lower league amateur level side.  I knew the op was talking pish.  He must be about 10th choice keeper at Man United.  Worst goalkeeper I will ever see play for Hearts.  Ten times worse than Kurkis.

16 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Poppadom hands will never play for Man Unt's first team.

He already has, at least 3 times. Granted they were cup games and an end of season dead rubber but still he was highly thought of by both Man Utd and Portugal. Christ knows what's happened to him since then. 

Libertarian

Pereira is without doubt the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen play for Hearts in the 50 plus years I have been a supporter. Although he was eventually dropped he is still one of the main reasons we were at the bottom when the league was shut down in March. I was directly behind the goal when Hamilton scored at New Douglas Park after he let a tame looking shot through his hands.  Absolutely terrible goalkeeper 

Libertarian

Pereira is without doubt the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen play for Hearts in the 50 plus years I have been a supporter. Although he was eventually dropped he is still one of the main reasons we were at the bottom when the league was shut down in March. I was directly behind the goal when Hamilton scored at New Douglas Park after he let a tame looking shot through his hands.  Absolutely terrible goalkeeper 

Smoked-Glass
33 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Christ knows what's happened to him since thenened to him since then. 

Levein had a word. 

1 hour ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Better re check that 

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

I see that James boy we used to have is on their bench as well. 

Kevin_James.jpg

6ft 7 yet made himself 6ft when jumping for a header!!!

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Hardly a ‘boy’ either!

Smoked-Glass
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Was great v Stutgart though. 

gordiegords

Worst goaly ive seen play for us, In the last 12 goals he let in i'd say a decent keeper wouldve saved at least 9 of them, utterly stinking goaly.

Greedy Jambo
8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Noubt worse than a tall boy that cannae heeder. ****ing bambi legs. 

26 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Noubt worse than a tall boy that cannae heeder. ****ing bambi legs. 

Its crazy. Is there not a type of training they can do to improve all of that, in Basketball its literally essential so it must be trainable. 

Edited by OTT

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Made Craig Nelson look like Dino Zoff in his prime 

Yup - really can't think of a worse keeper to have played for us. The astonishing thing is he's been at Man U for a number of years. What on earth they see in him is anyone's guess.

1 minute ago, OTT said:

Its crazy. Is there not a type of training they can do to improve all of that, in Basketball its literally essential so it must be trainable. 

And, he spelt it ‘Noubt’.  

:rofl: 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jamboross said:

He already has, at least 3 times. Granted they were cup games and an end of season dead rubber but still he was highly thought of by both Man Utd and Portugal. Christ knows what's happened to him since then. 

Switzerland dodged a bullet when he gave up playing for the land of his birth and switched to Portugal after playing for them at  U15/16/17. 

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Switzerland dodged a bullet when he gave up playing for the land of his birth and switched to Portugal after playing for them at  U15/16/17. 

Swiss made, makes sense... like their cheese... full of holes

I think I seen him make one decent save in the entire time he played with us. I would hope there was some clause in his loan deal that forced us to play him and if so I would have played him outfield and never in goals. Shocking so called keeper.

Scottie Wanshot.
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

You probably knew it wasn’t the same Pereira, didn’t you Scotty?

to be honest, No I saw the name and thought my god he's on the sub bench. going to stop Vodka during the week.

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Swiss made, makes sense... like their cheese... full of holes

Soft as shite 

a safe pair of sells

I can't remember him even making one save of note in all the games he played.

The points he cost us is the difference between explusion and having a decent chance at a EURO cup place.

Most expensive goalie in our history 

Edited by Phage

10 hours ago, OTT said:

An absolute abomination of a goalkeeper whose continued presence in professional football is an affront to all the laddies who didn't make it. 

He makes former dud, Craig Nelson look World class.

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, jackal said:

I think I seen him make one decent save in the entire time he played with us. I would hope there was some clause in his loan deal that forced us to play him and if so I would have played him outfield and never in goals. Shocking so called keeper.

Can you remind me of it? I kid you not i didn’t see him make a save I couldn’t have made myself :lol: 

He dived awkwardly, not goalkeeper like, his positioning was hideously bad and balls literally went through him. 
As long as he has a hole in his arse he will never be a goalkeeper. The biggest reason we finished where we did imo. Cost us time and time and time again. 

Edited by jack D and coke

56 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Can you remind me of it? I kid you not i didn’t see him make a save I couldn’t have made myself :lol: 

He dived awkwardly, not goalkeeper like, his positioning was hideously bad and balls literally went through him. 
As long as he has a hole in his arse he will never be a goalkeeper. The biggest reason we finished where we did imo. Cost us time and time and time again. 

Tbh I cant even remember the save myself or even who it was against. I just remember being amazed at the time he saved something. I totally agree he will never be a keeper and should never have been anywhere near us. How he is on Man Utds books is beyond me. I would have  had Craig Nelson with no arms in goals before him or even Willie Nelson in his present state.

There cant be a Hearts keeper in our entire history who has a worse shots on target to goals conceded with at least the same amount of games he played.

Can't remember what game it was now but he actually dived out of the way of the shot.

Have seen some bad goalies in my time, but never seen one do that before.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Can't remember what game it was now but he actually dived out of the way of the shot.

Have seen some bad goalies in my time, but never seen one do that before.

The 3rd Killie goal at home was a bit like that. An embarrassment.  
He should’ve apologised to the fans on his way off the park that night, emptied his locker, apologised to everyone at the club and got himself to ****. 
I have a real dislike for that guy. He isn’t and will never ever will be a goalkeeper. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

He should’ve apologised to the fans on his way off the park that night, emptied his locker, apologised to everyone at the club and got himself to ****. 
I have a real dislike for that guy. He isn’t and will never ever will be a goalkeeper. 

👍 That was the one. Was sitting in line with the shot, and it genuinely looked liked he dived away to avoid it. Everybody around was losing their s**t .

Never seen any goalkeeper do that before, usually they try to get any part in line to stop the shot.

I know we were crap but he almost singlehandly caused us to finish bottom, the fact that we persisted with him for so long was baffling.

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

👍 That was the one. Was sitting in line with the shot, and it genuinely looked liked he dived away to avoid it. Everybody around was losing their s**t .

Never seen any goalkeeper do that before, usually they try to get any part in line to stop the shot.

I know we were crap but he almost singlehandly caused us to finish bottom, the fact that we persisted with him for so long was baffling.

We had to be playing him for some contractual reason. 
We simply had to be. 

Scottie Wanshot.

I think that's the main reason Stendel wasn't invited to renew his contract because he chose to continue to play a absolutely terrible goalkeeper, and the main reason were bottom of the league. if Scum Celtic allowed Gordon  to leave in January. he would have signed for us and we wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the league.  What do other people think.

9 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

I think that's the main reason Stendel wasn't invited to renew his contract because he chose to continue to play a absolutely terrible goalkeeper, and the main reason were bottom of the league. if Scum Celtic allowed Gordon  to leave in January. he would have signed for us and we wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the league.  What do other people think.

Yes, sounds like a good argument. Pereira wasn't the only problem last season but there are certainly goals that he should have saved that cost us points and left us bottom of the league.

Randy Marsh
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I was in the school end that night and couldn't believe what I witnessed for that 3rd goal.  He actually ducked under the ball.  If he had just stood still the ball would have smashed off his puss and out of danger.  He could easily have been accused of match fixing after that performance. 

9 minutes ago, 01/07/16 said:

Who actually recommended him ?

360?cb=20140416021517

"Hello, my name is Mr Nievel... and I come from...uh... some place far away.  Yes, that'll do."