positive times ahead

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

well after 2 years of rubbish and negative times at hearts I think we are going to be on a great adventure no matter what league we are in .

Robbie knows the club inside out and will have the team playing 100 %on the front foot attacking football.

Player wise we have still have a some great players here Michael Smith, Steven Naismith ,Hickey,Peter Haring ,Washington Sean Clare ,john   Souttar  .and some of the younger guys to get in the team oh almost forgot Craig Gordon he will make a massive difference to the team ,So hopefully we will get rid of the rest off the dross and get back up in the first attempt  which I am sure we will do easily  ,

We still have to work out a sorting Director which I hope will be either Jim Jeffery or David Weir either guys will do a great job with their knowledge of the Scottish game    so come on lets get more season tickets sold and get hearts on the rampage again !:HeartsManspotrun:

Edited by wattie exploited

9 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

well after 2 years of rubbish and negative times at hearts I think we are going to be on a great adventure no matter what league we are in .

Robbie knows the club inside out and will have the team playing 100 %on the front foot attacking football.

Player wise we have still have a some great players here Michael Smith, Steven Naismith ,Hickey,Peter Haring ,Washington Sean Clare ,john   Souttar  .and some of the younger guys to get in the team oh almost forgot Craig Gordon he will make a massive difference to the team ,So hopefully we will get rid of the rest off the dross and get back up in the first attempt  which I am sure we will do easily  ,

We still have to work out a sorting Director which I hope will be either Jim Jeffery or David Weir either guys will do a great job with their knowledge of the Scottish game    so come on lets get more season tickets sold and get hearts on the rampage again !:HeartsManspotrun:

Captain?

8 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

I hope you're right Wattie, after the shit we've had these last 3 years we deserve it. I enjoyed the season in the Championship, winning every week, playing good football. It will give us time to develop the squad and the team, play more of the young guys, bring them on. Hopefully some of the more experienced guys that we don't want move on.

Onwards and upwards....always Hearts. 

Edited by primrose

7 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

I love a topic that starts of optimistically Wattie, and I agree with you. However there's always a BUT I'm now waiting on the pessimists to enter the ring. HHGH FTH.

I think the outcome of tomorrow will give Robbie an indicator of his budget for next season, and hopefully start some movement in the transfer market, jettisoning some of the garbage on the way.

Got to keep going in a positive manner and on that note the maroons of Northampton got promoted last night ha ha always give the maroon teams a shout. Onwards and upwards.😀

16 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think the outcome of tomorrow will give Robbie an indicator of his budget for next season, and hopefully start some movement in the transfer market, jettisoning some of the garbage on the way.

Craig Gordon said during one of his interviews that “there is a big project starting here and I want to to be part of it”. He also revealed his had spoken to RN. It’s clear from Craig’s statement that we won’t be fecking about regardless of what league we are in. If it’s the Championship, the one way to embarrass the SPFL is to annihilate everyone.

It’ll be really interesting to see how much confidence CG will bring to the team. I can’t see many signings being made -hopefully we’ll unload some dross along the way that might allow us to pick up the odd player. 

We desperately need a lift, and signing someone like ‘Gorgie Gordon’ has really lifted my spirits. ☺️

Robbie bringing back a solid experienced goalkeeper is 1st problem sorted in a week. We were crying out for this last 2 seasons. Now all we need to do now is get the experience, a bit of youth and  confidence installed back in the team and then onwards and upwards 🇱🇻🇱🇻

With you there Wattie, Hibs fans enjoying this but I am 100% we will have a a more enjoyable season ahead no matter what league we are in, sign a poacher and can't see anything other than good times

wattie exploited
5 hours ago, primrose said:

I hope you're right Wattie, after the shit we've had these last 3 years we deserve it. I enjoyed the season in the Championship, winning every week, playing good football. It will give us time to develop the squad and the team, play more of the young guys, bring them on. Hopefully some of the more experienced guys that we don't want move on.

Onwards and upwards....always Hearts. 

the last time we were in the championship it was great winning every week and I think the players got so used to it that when we went up we carried that winning mentality into the premier league and that was brilliant so hopefully we will do the exact same again after 2 years off having a losing mentality after winning like 4 games this season i think it was ?   

There's the nucleus of a decent squad there with a few additions. Gordon's experience will no doubt help develop Harry Stone. Hopefully Michael Smith (or as he's known...Mr Dependable) stays. Brandon is an able back-up. Berra will probably be back, worried about Souttar and injury problems so wouldn't do any harm to try to get someone like Jimmy Dunne back to the club if possible. Halkett will be an important player. Much better in front of a back two and linking with midfield. Good alternative striker as well. Garuccio wants to stay, Hickey may well be sold and that leaves White. Not sure about him but experienced enough to play in a lower league. Clare improved dramatically under Stendel so needs to be kept further up the field and not around the right-back area. It'll be a good chance to get Cochrane involved more and there's possibly Lee coming back, Haring as well. Walker should be capable of strolling through the Championship. Then you have the youngsters like Henderson, Moore and others. Upfront Naismith says he's staying, unsure what Washington's doing but started looking a bit better under Stendel. Ikpeazu (if he stays) should be able to batter his way through Championship defences. Then there's Liam Boyce who should easily get 20 plus goals.

Don't think we need to bring in too many. Gordon's already here, Jimmy Dunne would be an amazing addition and it wouldn't do any harm to test out availability of Shankland at Utd. So Gordon, Shankland and Dunne would do for me.

Need to lose a few still. Surely someone down south will come in with a cash amount for Loic Damour!? Three years left on his contract, i'd accept half a million to get him off the books. Either Zlamal or Doyle, one or the other needs to go.

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

There's the nucleus of a decent squad there with a few additions. Gordon's experience will no doubt help develop Harry Stone. Hopefully Michael Smith (or as he's known...Mr Dependable) stays. Brandon is an able back-up. Berra will probably be back, worried about Souttar and injury problems so wouldn't do any harm to try to get someone like Jimmy Dunne back to the club if possible. Halkett will be an important player. Much better in front of a back two and linking with midfield. Good alternative striker as well. Garuccio wants to stay, Hickey may well be sold and that leaves White. Not sure about him but experienced enough to play in a lower league. Clare improved dramatically under Stendel so needs to be kept further up the field and not around the right-back area. It'll be a good chance to get Cochrane involved more and there's possibly Lee coming back, Haring as well. Walker should be capable of strolling through the Championship. Then you have the youngsters like Henderson, Moore and others. Upfront Naismith says he's staying, unsure what Washington's doing but started looking a bit better under Stendel. Ikpeazu (if he stays) should be able to batter his way through Championship defences. Then there's Liam Boyce who should easily get 20 plus goals.

Don't think we need to bring in too many. Gordon's already here, Jimmy Dunne would be an amazing addition and it wouldn't do any harm to test out availability of Shankland at Utd. So Gordon, Shankland and Dunne would do for me.

Need to lose a few still. Surely someone down south will come in with a cash amount for Loic Damour!? Three years left on his contract, i'd accept half a million to get him off the books. Either Zlamal or Doyle, one or the other needs to go.

8 hours ago, Boghell51 said:

Robbie bringing back a solid experienced goalkeeper is 1st problem sorted in a week. We were crying out for this last 2 seasons. Now all we need to do now is get the experience, a bit of youth and  confidence installed back in the team and then onwards and upwards 🇱🇻🇱🇻

And real speed merchants up front. Pace frightens opponents and we have lacked players who are not only quick but are able to score and make chances.

Sltill think we need a centre half and  a midfielder who isn't scared to put his foot in and be creative i.e. Sir Paul Hartley type player, couple off additions and we should be alot stronger with Robbie's drive and desire

3 hours ago, jambonian said:

Good post apart from saying you will accept half a million for Damour.Hearts would accept him leaving for nothing possibly with a small pay off for him.

Edited by Hendolad

I am feeling very positive and confident about Hearts today.  The future looks positive also for the HMFC.  Regardless of the outcome from the courts.

wattie exploited

didn't Robbie have the squad doing double sessions the last time he was here ?

I might be wrong but am sure he had the team super fit  hopefully he does that again :653: 

Also would be good if we can get rid off Loic Demour, and Craig Wighton  and unless Uche starts scoring more goals he can go to ,

also would be great to get a creative midfield player as we are still lacking that :HeartsManspotrun:

Great OP.  I've got a miserable cold, the weather is cold and wet and I've got to work for a couple of hours.

Despite all that, did I mention the hacking cough, based on that post I'll be croaking out the Hearts song.

7 hours ago, lou said:

With you there Wattie, Hibs fans enjoying this but I am 100% we will have a a more enjoyable season ahead no matter what league we are in, sign a poacher and can't see anything other than good times

Surely no get a better poacher than Liam Boyce?

1 hour ago, Gary Locke said:

Surely no get a better poacher than Liam Boyce?

Unlike Boyce but certainly didn't look like a poacher in the last few games, he would benefit from a nippy wee striker alongside him, Nisbett springs to mind

1 hour ago, Gary Locke said:

RustyRightPeg
12 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

It’ll be really interesting to see how much confidence CG will bring to the team. I can’t see many signings being made -hopefully we’ll unload some dross along the way that might allow us to pick up the odd player. 

We desperately need a lift, and signing someone like ‘Gorgie Gordon’ has really lifted my spirits. ☺️

I'm delighted you're happy, as am I, but please never call him this again 😅😂

45 minutes ago, lou said:

Unlike Boyce but certainly didn't look like a poacher in the last few games, he would benefit from a nippy wee striker alongside him, Nisbett springs to mind

Think he was struggling with a back injury the last few games hence why he was played deeper to avoid the battling with the centre halves as much

wattie exploited
9 hours ago, jambonian said:

be lucky to get 50 pence for Damour  and unless we can cut his wages I dont think he will want to leave !

he is another shit signing just like Conor Sammon who was on a 3 year deal as well at the time getting rid off him Damour would give us some money to spend on a attacking midfield player.

Would also like to see young  Connor Smith be giving some game time he looked great in the few times he got into the hearts first team squad :rifle:

Edited by wattie exploited

Mister Dee
9 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I'm delighted you're happy, as am I, but please never call him this again 😅😂

😄 it’s horrific isn’t it? It’s been stuck in my head for days!

19 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

the last time we were in the championship it was great winning every week and I think the players got so used to it that when we went up we carried that winning mentality into the premier league and that was brilliant so hopefully we will do the exact same again after 2 years off having a losing mentality after winning like 4 games this season i think it was ?   

it was only 4 league wins this season, I agree the winning mentality creates momentum..... bring it on!!

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

😄 it’s horrific isn’t it? It’s been stuck in my head for days!

Made me chuckle a bit

9 hours ago, Hendolad said:

Good post apart from saying you will accept half a million for Damour.Hearts would accept him leaving for nothing possibly with a small pay off for him.

3 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

be lucky to get 50 pence for Damour  and unless we can cut his wages I dont think he will want to leave !

he is another shit signing just like Conor Sammon who was on a 3 year deal as well at the time getting rid off him Damour would give us some money to spend on a attacking midfield player.

Would also like to see young  Connor Smith be giving some game time he looked great in the few times he got into the hearts first team squad :rifle:

Aye, I know. I'd be happy to get Damour off the books for free but if someone is daft enough to offer a few quid down south then bite their hand off. Half a million is an over the top estimate but when you see what price some players in lower leagues down there go for then i'd be touting him down south for that price in the hope someone will come in with a bit of cash, even half of that. Might be a player that's known to a few clubs down there and maybe Hearts was the wrong club for him, it happens.

wattie exploited

does anyone know how we are doing on season tickets sales so far ?  :rifle:

Neil Dongcaster
Just now, wattie exploited said:

does anyone know how we are doing on season tickets sales so far ?  :rifle:

7k+

wattie exploited
Just now, Neil Dongcaster said:

7k+

thanks hopefully with the signing off Craig Gordon and Robbie as manager it will encourage people to get season tickets now we are heading for a new beginning  hopefully :653:    

Neil Dongcaster

I think unfortunately the Edinburgh economy will be hit really hard. If we can hit around 9-10k it’s a big achievement. Especially as it seems certain to be in the championship.

wattie exploited
8 hours ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

I think unfortunately the Edinburgh economy will be hit really hard. If we can hit around 9-10k it’s a big achievement. Especially as it seems certain to be in the championship.

yeah true but you normally find when the football on show is good more people want to make more of a effort to come to the games  am sure we had around  10 thousand the last time we went down :rifle: 

Greedy Jambo
12 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

yeah true but you normally find when the football on show is good more people want to make more of a effort to come to the games  am sure we had around  10 thousand the last time we went down :rifle: 

I'm actually quite offended by the lack of sense on here. The amount of times i've been suspended or accused of being a hibs fan, yet this guy can get away with tricking the lot of you. Screw your heads on, mods. 

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

I'm actually quite offended by the lack of sense on here. The amount of times i've been suspended or accused of being a hibs fan, yet this guy can get away with tricking the lot of you. Screw your heads on, mods. 

:wtfvlad:   you definitely sound like a hibs fan   :phface:

5 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Is that your well reasoned response to a positive thread?  I suspect you're a Hibs supporter who should be suspended.

Bull's-eye
7 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

5 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

:wtfvlad:   you definitely sound like a hibs fan   :phface:

Come now chaps, we're all friends here 😀😀😀

8 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

😂😂😂 it’s one of the deepest undercover jobs in history then. I remember seeing Wattie in the shed in the mid 80’s. 

Deans Jambo

If we're in the Championship will some of the players leave? International players; Washington, Boyce, Souttar, Naismith and M.Smith might not stay. 

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

😂😂😂 it’s one of the deepest undercover jobs in history then. I remember seeing Wattie in the shed in the mid 80’s. 

they were great times in the shed kicking shit out the hibs !!!!!!!!!!!    :rifle:

Kirky Jambo
On 30/06/2020 at 08:54, Rizla said:

Got to keep going in a positive manner and on that note the maroons of Northampton got promoted last night ha ha always give the maroon teams a shout. Onwards and upwards.😀

I used to look out for their results after Andy Kirk went there 😁

59 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I used to look out for their results after Andy Kirk went there 😁

I actually met Andy when he was with Northampton. When I said I was Hearts he was very interested and asked for an update.
It’s a maroon thing. If he went to play for Plymouth I’d have given him the cold shoulder.😀

4 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

What are you wittering on about man!? Wattie is a Jambo, seen him around Tynie since the 80s, also seen him at away games. He was stood behind me at Brockville on one occasion and various other grounds.

Greedy Jambo

I owe Wattie an apology, after a few too many shandys I got him mixed up with someone else. 

Sorry Wattie! 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I owe Wattie an apology, after a few too many shandys I got him mixed up with someone else. 

Sorry Wattie! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geddyalexneil

Has anyone got footage of Wattie in France giving it tight to the zombies with a chorus of "**** you rangers Hearts have won the league"? 

Can't find it on You Tube although I know it exists somewhere!

Cheers.

wattie exploited
13 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

If we're in the Championship will some of the players leave? International players; Washington, Boyce, Souttar, Naismith and M.Smith might not stay. 

Naismaith  has already been quoted saying he is staying no matter what division we are in and am sure the rest will stay to but not sure if we can afford Boyce if he is on £6000 a week in the championship :rifle:

wattie exploited
19 hours ago, Geddyalexneil said:

Has anyone got footage of Wattie in France giving it tight to the zombies with a chorus of "**** you rangers Hearts have won the league"? 

Can't find it on You Tube although I know it exists somewhere!

Cheers.

it was at the hell fest festival :653: