Adrenochrome (conspiracy theory)

BudgeUp

Now I've been in some messed up places (chemically) in my time. 

I have no doubt ruined more than half of my brain cells through years of said drug usage. 

But I don't think I've lost the necessary cells to believe, or even remotely comprehend what seems to be the latest conspiracy I've seen shared on social media. 

Do you think that someone, somewhere, is making this stuff up and laughing like hell about how easily its believed. 😂

To me that's the only logical explanation. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, BudgeUp said:

Now I've been in some messed up places (chemically) in my time. 

I have no doubt ruined more than half of my brain cells through years of said drug usage. 

But I don't think I've lost the necessary cells to believe, or even remotely comprehend what seems to be the latest conspiracy I've seen shared on social media. 

Do you think that someone, somewhere, is making this stuff up and laughing like hell about how easily its believed. 😂

To me that's the only logical explanation. 

:cornette_dog:

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I'm confused. What is the conspiracy? 🤔 

It must be a secret. 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bairns' tears, basically

Right, this is ****ed up.

So you have to drink bairns tears and what superpowers do you get? 

I've got a 12 and 7 Yr old here. All I need to do is stick them in the same room for a few minutes and I reckon I can get about a cup full. 

😏

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Adrenochrome is a drug for the liberal elite of Hollywood made from actual human brain stem containing hormones from the adrenal gland. Hillary Clinton manufactures this drug by torturing children in a pizza shop (if you order a cheese pizza that’s code). Tom Hanks is addicted to Adrenochrome and he caught Covid-19 from the latest batch of tainted Adrenochrome that came through Celine Dion who is a high priestess from the Church of Satan. She is well-versed in poison as she’s been lacing her children’s clothing line with a chemical that makes our children “gender neutral”. Tom Hanks signalled to the Hollywood Liberal Elite Cabal DeepState in his Golden Globes acceptance speech that there would be a shortage of Adrenochrome. Ellen has closed her studio audience because she’s addicted as well. Heidi Klum is too. And so is Michael Rapaport.

Sounds legit

Yeah, what Anonymous will soon  be accusing Biden of.

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Adrenochrome is a drug for the liberal elite of Hollywood made from actual human brain stem containing hormones from the adrenal gland. Hillary Clinton manufactures this drug by torturing children in a pizza shop (if you order a cheese pizza that’s code). Tom Hanks is addicted to Adrenochrome and he caught Covid-19 from the latest batch of tainted Adrenochrome that came through Celine Dion who is a high priestess from the Church of Satan. She is well-versed in poison as she’s been lacing her children’s clothing line with a chemical that makes our children “gender neutral”. Tom Hanks signalled to the Hollywood Liberal Elite Cabal DeepState in his Golden Globes acceptance speech that there would be a shortage of Adrenochrome. Ellen has closed her studio audience because she’s addicted as well. Heidi Klum is too. And so is Michael Rapaport.

Sounds legit

From The Guardian?

18 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Sounds legit

:sadrobbo:

Hunter Thomson made it up for Fear and Loathing. The effects and means by which it is 'collected' are a work of fiction. 

There is a real adrenochrome substance but it has no recreational value and bears no resemblance to the substance in the film/book/conspiracy bull****

Edited by Ray Gin

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Hunter Thomson made it up for Fear and Loathing. The effects and means it is 'collected' is a work of fiction. 

There is a real adrenochrome substance but it has no recreational value and bears no resemblance to the substance in the film/book/conspiracy bull****

:) 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

:lol: "eeeeeeeeeeee"

Depp and Del Toro are brilliant in this

The book that could never be made in to a fi... “ 

:wow:

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Hunter Thomson made it up for Fear and Loathing. The effects and means by which it is 'collected' are a work of fiction. 

It makes me feel a bit better knowing I was kinda right with the following :

Do you think that someone, somewhere, is making this stuff up and laughing like hell about how easily its believed.

I read someone's link on Facebook tonight and couldn't quite comprehend that the level of idiocy to believe in sonething as "out there" actually existed in 2020.

Maybe I've got too much faith in a collective society where Donald trump is the leader of "the free world".

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Sounds legit

Goodness me. The Mighty Boosh would've ditched that storyline for being too ridiculous. 

36 minutes ago, BudgeUp said:

It makes me feel a bit better knowing I was kinda right with the following :

Do you think that someone, somewhere, is making this stuff up and laughing like hell about how easily its believed.

I read someone's link on Facebook tonight and couldn't quite comprehend that the level of idiocy to believe in sonething as "out there" actually existed in 2020.

Maybe I've got too much faith in a collective society where Donald trump is the leader of "the free world".

Don't look at the comments in the youtube clip of Fear and Loathing above. Full of absolute morons spouting complete drivel. :lol: 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Take it nobody has read nor seen ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’?

Order us some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive. Impossible to walk in this muck. No footing at all.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Order us some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive. Impossible to walk in this muck. No footing at all.

Poor *******. Wait till he sees the bats.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Poor *******. Wait till he sees the bats.

large fear and loathing blu-ray2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

large fear and loathing blu-ray2.jpg

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing his dead grandmother crawling up his leg with a knife in her teeth. :rofl:

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing his dead grandmother crawling up his leg with a knife in her teeth. :rofl:

:lol:

My first couple of years at college and uni as a mature student were basically Fear and Loathing in Wardlaw Place.

Some caper.

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

My first couple of years at college and uni as a mature student were basically Fear and Loathing in Wardlaw Place.

Some caper.

🤣 FFS!! I can see the film already!

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some caper.

Wouldn’t swap a minute of the good times,  regardless of the considerable damage it’s done under the surface. 😎

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Wouldn’t swap a minute of the good times,  regardless of the considerable damage it’s done under the surface. 😎

I used to be so brazen until junior came along. Regret the excess a bit now, although it made perfect sense at the time.

These days I enjoy gardening, although I draw the line at wildlife ponds.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I used to be so brazen until junior came along. Regret the excess a bit now, although it made perfect sense at the time.

Should see the new lawn I just got put in a couple of weeks ago. :wub:

Unfortunately the neighbour’s cat keeps shitting on it. :(

Been looking up humane deterrents. :mad:

Honestly have no time for those furry little wildlife murderers whatsoever.

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Should see the new lawn I just got put in a couple of weeks ago. :wub:

Unfortunately the neighbour’s cat keeps shitting on it. :(

Been looking up humane deterrents. :mad:

Honestly have no time for those furry little wildlife murderers whatsoever.

Now that the zoo is open again go and get yourself some lion shit and spread it about the garden. 

Your average domestic cat isn't going to know what a lion is, but it'll know enough that it doesn't fancy its chances if they happen to meet.

The little *******s wont be back for quite some time.

26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Now that the zoo is open again go and get yourself some lion shit and spread it about the garden. 

Your average domestic cat isn't going to know what a lion is, but it'll know enough that it doesn't fancy its chances if they happen to meet.

The little *******s wont be back for quite some time.

Been reading reviews on such things. You can buy it from Amazon. Lots of people saying it doesn’t work though. There’s a sonic device that the RSPB promote, but it’s a bit pricey if it’s shit, and it’d be a pain in the arse always changing the batteries. Might try the lion thing first as it’s cheaper.

Nothing against the things as companions for folk, but I’m trying to attract as much wildlife as possible and don’t like the idea of effectively serving everything up as a buffet. Their shit is annoying too, mind.

Anyway, ho-hum - middle age problems. Where did it all go wrong. One minute you are spending your time guzzling pills and smoking grass, the next minute you’re buying lion shite online, and fussing over the other sort of grass. :( 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Jambo 4 Ever
5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Sounds legit

Wtf

6 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Sounds legit

Er, guys that’s been written by someone as a satirical piece gathering together various bits of tinfoil stuff and sticking it together. 

13 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Take it nobody has read nor seen ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’?

Great book. Hunter S Thompson did quite a bit.

24 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Great book. Hunter S Thompson did quite a bit.

I did it the wrong way round and read the book after I’d seen the movie. Then I read some reviews of both, and was quite amused by the fact the book was labelled as the “book that could never be made in to a film” (paraphrased), because of all the psychedelic content. What a job they made of the film. Remains one of my absolute favourites to this day. 😄

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I did it the wrong way round and read the book after I’d seen the movie. Then I read some reviews of both, and was quite amused by the fact the book was labelled as the “book that could never be made in to a film” (paraphrased), because of all the psychedelic content. What a job they made of the film. Remains one of my absolute favourites to this day. 😄

Given the book and the amount of drugs consumed and the detail of the hallucinations. I was very impressed with the film, Terry Gilliam did a very good job and got the best actors in for the roles.

In fact I have the book and film, I might just watch it and reread the book.

Edited by Marvin

Just now, Marvin said:

Given the book and the amount of drugs consumed and the detail of the hallucinations. I was very impressed with the film, Terry Gilliam did a very good job and got the best actors in for the roles.

Agreed. Have you ever read “On the Road” by Jack Kerouac? That’s good too. 👍

Fear and Loathing is on Netflix so I just rewatched it again (for about the 5th time) a few weeks back. Still love it.

Ron Burgundy
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Fear and Loathing is on Netflix so I just rewatched it again (for about the 5th time) a few weeks back. Still love it.

Never seen it so it's next on my list.

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Agreed. Have you ever read “On the Road” by Jack Kerouac? That’s good too. 👍

I'll give that a go, cheers :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Oh come on. A wildlife pond would be lovely. Wait a couple of years and you'll be all up for it!

On 30/06/2020 at 16:57, redjambo said:

Oh come on. A wildlife pond would be lovely. Wait a couple of years and you'll be all up for it!

:spoton:

My eldest had just turned five (at the start of lockdown), when I built mine. Plenty time to catch the bug... so to speak... 😬

Governor Tarkin
On 30/06/2020 at 16:57, redjambo said:

No danger, red. If my wee boy is a chip off the old block I'll come home to find it full of shopping trolleys, park benches, the wee lights you find around skips at night, and the assorted remains of broken household furniture. :(

6 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:spoton:

My eldest had just turned five (at the start of lockdown), when I built mine. Plenty time to catch the bug... so to speak... 😬

See above/below :(

20200702_064105.jpg

Edited by Governor Tarkin

5 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

No danger, red. If my wee boy is a chip off the old block I'll come home to find it full of shopping trolleys, park benches, the wee lights you find around skips at night, and the assorted remains of broken household furniture. :(

See above/below :(

20200702_064105.jpg

Horrible as they are to look at, trollies have boosted the numbers of parr Salmonids in some rivers, they provude shelter and safety from the increased numbers of avian predetors on most river systems. 

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Horrible as they are to look at, trollies have boosted the numbers of parr Salmonids in some rivers, they provude shelter and safety from the increased numbers of avian predetors on most river systems. 

Well that's my weekends sorted until the pubs open.

Doing my bit for the fash. 👍

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Well that's my weekends sorted until the pubs open.

Doing my bit for the fash. 👍

😅 I applaud your conservation efforts.