How quickly things can change.

jager man

3 minutes ago, jager man said:

I wonder if this and Werden Bremen will be brought up in court? Or is it irrelevant to our argument. If we'd been 23 points behind with 24 to play for, would the "legal" argument be the same?

To me, it adds weight that the league was far, far from over and we and the others were definitely expelled not relegated.

gashauskis9

And they don’t even have a split!

Werder Bremen 4 points adrift and survived automatic relegation yesterday as well.  

We’re a ****ing laughing stock.  

gashauskis9
Just now, TheBigO said:

I wonder if this and Werden Bremen will be brought up in court? Or is it irrelevant to our argument. If we'd been 23 points behind with 24 to play for, would the "legal" argument be the same?

To me, it adds weight that the league was far, far from over and we and the others were definitely expelled not relegated.

Sadly I don’t think the courts can get into the sporting detail of it, only the elements of the companies act that would suggest foul play, abuse of power or failing on duty of care (imo).

manaliveits105

OK OK so Ceptic get handed the title but you guys get European spots without having to play for them and sheepies you get 4th spot as we are going to ignore the cup even though we will play it out - that all sound fair - thought so 

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

OK OK so Ceptic get handed the title but you guys get European spots without having to play for them and sheepies you get 4th spot as we are going to ignore the cup even though we will play it out - that all sound fair - thought so 

Yup. Awaiting Celtic’s marketing overdrive on the 10 IAR bullshit. Assuming the league isn’t voided :D

The commercial interests of the SPFL = Celtic.

Back to back wins could potentially see us in 9th with 6 games to play.

Yet we have some fans that think survival was inconceivable 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, davie1980 said:

Then you would have up to 5 of those games as potential 6 pointers at the bottom of the league. There would have been a higher probability of Hearts surviving relegation than any other club sitting bottom across the European leagues imo, yet we look like being one of very few to suffer that fate.

gerryjambo41
18 minutes ago, kila said:

Yup. Awaiting Celtic’s marketing overdrive on the 10 IAR bullshit. Assuming the league isn’t voided :D

It's already started on Radio Clyde

3 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

The likelyhood of us surving is a moot point. It doesn't matter how far back we where, the fact we COULD mathematically survive is all that matters. 

How you can exell a team without finishing the season is a discrace. 

15 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

How can they call the season over, then want to carry on the Scottish Cup????

Because it’s all about Celtic*
Its shameful and to think the SFA are wanted as arbitration in the league fiasco. They don’t give a fek about us so how the hell can they be impartial. Telling us to play a cup from the season before when we may be months behind in starting competitive matches in the league.

It’s why I’ll never attend it and donate my ticket money to FOH. 

45 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

The likelyhood of us surving is a moot point. It doesn't matter how far back we where, the fact we COULD mathematically survive is all that matters. 

How you can exell a team without finishing the season is a discrace. 

Agreed but the fact we were in touching distance and Partick could have been a place higher, had they won their game in hand, makes it all the harder a pill to swallow.

Stendelsarmy
39 minutes ago, kila said:

Yep, the whole reason they had the bug corrupt push to finish the season. Couldn't risk jeopardising the 10iar marketing

On 28/06/2020 at 10:28, avhudtheteeshirt said:

How can they call the season over, then want to carry on the Scottish Cup????

Celtic treble. They couldn’t just hand them the cup. That wouldn’t demonstrate sporting integrity 

On 28/06/2020 at 10:48, 1971fozzy said:

Because it’s all about Celtic*
Its shameful and to think the SFA are wanted as arbitration in the league fiasco. They don’t give a fek about us so how the hell can they be impartial. Telling us to play a cup from the season before when we may be months behind in starting competitive matches in the league.

It’s why I’ll never attend it and donate my ticket money to FOH. 

Nail on head. We won’t have permission to train but our opponents will?

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Celtic treble. They couldn’t just hand them the cup. That wouldn’t demonstrate sporting integrity 

Correct ! So have I got this right ? The other chunts in the semis of the cup agree to play the semis and final.We on the other hand argue that the season was called and refuse to compete and instead say we're not playing it.We then get threatened with legal action/ Hibs are awarded the semi . They wouldn't do that to us.......would they ? Would the Ross County chairman and others expect the other 3 teams to take their medicine ? 

22 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Correct ! So have I got this right ? The other chunts in the semis of the cup agree to play the semis and final.We on the other hand argue that the season was called and refuse to compete and instead say we're not playing it.We then get threatened with legal action/ Hibs are awarded the semi . They wouldn't do that to us.......would they ? Would the Ross County chairman and others expect the other 3 teams to take their medicine ? 

I'd imagine, in this scenario they'd just give Hibs the tie and **** us. I'd rather just play it TBH

Guest ToqueJambo

Every season from now on, especially if the court upholds the vote to end the league, we can look at who is bottom and top after 30 games and discuss if they deserve to go down or win the title or not, then see if they actually do. It'll be tedious but necessary.

The whole point of football is the thrill of the chase - relegation battles etc. All these supposed football fans in Scotland who think it's perfectly fine to award titles and relegate teams after 30 games are no doubt the ***** who leave games with 15 mins to go when their team is 2-0 down. Not proper football fans.

4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Every season from now on, especially if the court upholds the vote to end the league, we can look at who is bottom and top after 30 games and discuss if they deserve to go down or win the title or not, then see if they actually do. It'll be tedious but necessary.

The whole point of football is the thrill of the chase - relegation battles etc. All these supposed football fans in Scotland who think it's perfectly fine to award titles and relegate teams after 30 games are no doubt the ***** who leave games with 15 mins to go when their team is 2-0 down. Not proper football fans.

You're so right.  If football was all so predictable, how come Partick beat Celtic 4-1 in a cup final when Celtic were a top side on Europe?  How come Berwick knocked rangers out the scottish Cup etc.  Come to that, how come Hibs beat us now and again?

We were in a position where we could have finished miles clear of relegation.  The decision to expel us was an outrage.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A thought on next season. How come if the League kicks off on time as predicted, the winter break is scrapped,  clubs have to play 4 games in 8 days more than once?

Doesn't seem right 

10 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

People that do that really do my head in. I was at a New Year game once upon a time when there were 4 goals in the last 2 minutes plus stoppage time 😁😁😁

SectionDJambo
10 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

A thought on next season. How come if the League kicks off on time as predicted, the winter break is scrapped,  clubs have to play 4 games in 8 days more than once?

Doesn't seem right 

I couldn’t understand that either. There should be more time, not less, to play the games. Unless the plan is to try to delay as many games as possible, in the hope of getting spectators in later.

Maybe they have a quiet arrangement with clubs to play as few games as possible behind closed doors, along with probably delaying the old firm games.

It will be interesting to see what they’re up to when the fixtures eventually come out.

complete control
20 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Exactly. if it was Rangers instead of them in the semi it would already be cancelled. liewell tells the blazers what to do.