Trying Depressing Times, Wee moment of Trivial Joy

Craig Herbertson

Craig Herbertson

The Big C, Season 3, episode 8, '19.06' minutes in, a scarf appears on the back of the pub wall. Magnificent.

I've been in lockdown too long.

Edited by Craig Herbertson

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Craig Herbertson said:

The Big C, Season 3, episode 8, '19.06' minutes in, a scarf appears on the back of the pub wall. Magnificent.

I've been in lockdown too long.

The big C? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier...

Wee bit of nostalgia beckoned there and decided to rewatch some old Pathe News, Hearts footage.

So... started with the epic 1956 Scottish Cup final and was surprised to see audio captions/subtitles - didn't recall them previously.

Wasn't too long before it seemingly became apparent, someone was taking the proverbial and the subtitles were a wind-up...

Although... this wasn't making sense... am I missing something obvious here...?

Thought duly occurreth and checked my YouTube settings. For reasons unbeknownst, the audio subtitles had been changed from 'Off' to:

Captions - English (Auto-generated)

If I might briefly recommend same for a 'lighter, litigation moment' and caution it truly does become even more bizarre than the introduction:

"Celtic in hoop Church kickoff against huts...".

Did anyone notice during reporting of the horrible attack in Glasgow last week one of the anonymous witnesses (Back to camera) appeared to be wearing a hearts top with the weird HMFC one letter thing on the back at the neck?

(Like on the chest here) all maroon top though

image.jpeg

Edited by Jamhammer

42 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The auto-generated subtitles on the 10-0 Cowdenbeath game had me in tears of laughter. Worth a watch.

Just cannot handle Zeefuik's name  :rofl:

"Shifu, seafood, see folk, Efik, see focus"

"before some that was imported sugar coated meth are falling apart 20 m/s bleed as a chance"