• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• The Real Maroonblood

• Seymour M Hersh

• John Findlay

Nookie Bear
On 26/06/2020 at 12:23, CJGJ said:

A very 'handy' school for us at George Heriots...I was there around same time it seems

It certainly was. Those St Tam girls were “friendly” 😏

18 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm laughing at his blue tears. 

Their scummy fans never learn though.

A deserved title win let down by their fans.

Nothing said about it but just as bad as folk going on beaches and correctly getting slated by all the media.

Seymour M Hersh
19 minutes ago, benny said:

Nothing said about it but just as bad as folk going on beaches and correctly getting slated by all the media.

Oh shut up you whiney little boy. 

41 minutes ago, benny said:

The under 60 population in England have more or less decided that lockdown is over so it’s no surprise thousands flocked to Anfield.

I have to say, if that was Hearts winning the title in those circumstances I’d find it very hard to stay home

45 minutes ago, benny said:

If hearts won the league there isn't a hope in hell I would be staying away. My emotions would be ****ing everywhere. 

Some of those Liverpool fans wouldn't have even been alive when they last won the league so it is hard to get angry at them. 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

If hearts won the league there isn't a hope in hell I would be staying away. My emotions would be ****ing everywhere. 

Some of those Liverpool fans wouldn't have even been alive when they last won the league so it is hard to get angry at them. 

Was about to post similar, if we won the league there would be thousands outside Tynecastle . 

2 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Was about to post similar, if we won the league there would be thousands outside Tynecastle . 

If hibs won the league we would all say it is a disgrace if they celebrated like Liverpool fans did.

Add on for a team to moan about a game getting played because of the virus and their fans acting like they did celebrating for 2 days is not on.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/who-could-should-stopped-controversial-18137084

Edited by benny

the general
25 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Of course we would but hopefully without the stabbings and vandalism

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Exactly.

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, the general said:

Of course we would but hopefully without the stabbings and vandalism

We’re the best fans ever.

9 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Tens to hundreds of thousands

Best team to have ever won the premiership proven by how many games  to spare they had

Anyone who's ever watched football will appreciate how good the Liverpool team is right now