Liverpool could win the league tonight.

AlimOzturk

If city fail to beat Chelsea then they will be declared champions. 

Unbelievable season they have had. Great team and manager. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• The Real Maroonblood

• Seymour M Hersh

• John Findlay

i would say an unbelievable 2 seasons, last season city won the league but liverpool had a ridiculous number of points that would have been enough to win a fair few EPLs at other times. Then include they are current european champions

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Gonna be some crazy times here (in Liverpool) when they do. Not forgetting if Citeh dont drop points tonight then they play Liverpool at the etihad next week. 

North Berwick Jambo

My earliest football memories as a small kid was watching Liverpool in the European cup finals in 77 & 78, then over the next four years Forest, Villa & Liverpool again kept the trophy in England for six consecutive seasons before Liverpool won it again in 83. They were such a special club back then with many Scots in the side. I think most folk my age had a soft spot for them so to see them finally become champions again after so many years is fantastic. When  you consider how well they have played all season nobody can doubt that they thoroughly deserve it & all the credit they get! 

Lucille's Thirsty

Magnificent club and manager, unbelievable couple of season they’ve had under JK, proper heart beating stuff at times.

I hope the league let them when the fans are allowed back in, that they get the opportunity to lift it in front of their fans, next season some time. 

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

i've been paid out already on the league win

After 4 home matches I made a wager they would win every home league match this season ( as well as go unbeaten in the league..oops)...just a couple of home matches left and a nice amount will be hitting the bank account

In some ways next week at City would be a better place to win it however lets not tempt fate 😂..so I hope the league is won tonight

Edited by CJGJ

Great team that thoroughly deserve their league title, be it tonight, or whenever it happens.

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Great team that thoroughly deserve their league title, be it tonight, or whenever it happens.

This.

Malinga the Swinga

Does anyone actually care? If this break has shown anything,met is that not having to watch the English Premiership is no hardship and there are far healthier and better things to do with your time.

Still, keeps one lot of plastics happy while upsetting others. 

gashauskis9
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Yep.  I’m far from a Liverpool fan.  hated growing up in the 80s having it all thrown down my throat, but this current squad/manager are incredible.  Never has a team deserves to win the title at a canter like this.  Thoroughly deserved.

Always good to see a team winning the league mathematically as well 🙄

5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Great stuff.

Champions.

Don't look back in anger, Noel.

12 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Does anyone actually care? If this break has shown anything,met is that not having to watch the English Premiership is no hardship and there are far healthier and better things to do with your time.

Still, keeps one lot of plastics happy while upsetting others. 

I guess you don't follow football much

It has been a pretty good match tonight and especially the second half

It's sad that you act like this but I guess you just like to stir matters..my children were a lot like that too.

You have missed world class performances this season and if you don't like the english game you seemingly don't like the best clubs in Europe and the world..makes you wonder just what would satisfy you and we know with you petty post the answer is nothing or as I suspect you are just at it...remember the world and current European champions are in the same league you are trying to tar...sad but predictable from some

Oh   Champions !!!!..and I was there when they won it last as well

Edited by CJGJ

1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

Yep.  I’m far from a Liverpool fan.  hated growing up in the 80s having it all thrown down my throat, but this current squad/manager are incredible.  Never has a team deserves to win the title at a canter like this.  Thoroughly deserved.

Always good to see a team winning the league mathematically as well 🙄

Just posted a wee minute ago, Gash.  :thumbsup:

Your second sentence is very clever,.  :lol: 

Portable Badger

Feckin excellent     Well done Liverpool !!!!!!

Never thought back in 1990 I would a fat old b@stard before the title would be won again !!

CavySlaveJambo

English Champions

European Champions (yes they have been knocked out by but they are reigning Champions) 
World Champions. 

gashauskis9
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs Dalglish's phone pinging like ****.

Wonder if when his phone rings his iPhone screen says “Mibees answer, mibees no”?

5 minutes ago, Tott said:

Well done Liverpool, 

No asterisk next your league title...

Title won fair and square.

:spoton:

Damp squib without fans but at least they don't have an asterisk. Best team in England by a long way. 

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

Damp squib without fans but at least they don't have an asterisk. Best team in England by a long way. 

This.  Love them or hate them, they ****ing bossed it.

Liverpool are 1 of those teams I just can't stand. However, I do enjoy watching them play under Klopp. Also, the boss is a class act.

1 minute ago, superjack said:

Liverpool are 1 of those teams I just can't stand. However, I do enjoy watching them play under Klopp. Also, the boss is a class act.

Yep.

:) 

Edited by Morgan

Certainly not a liverpool fan but they really have become an absolute joy to watch under Klopp.

Well deserved👏👏👏👏

2 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

Certainly not a liverpool fan but they really have become an absolute joy to watch under Klopp.

Well deserved👏👏👏👏

Best I've seen them was the other day. Totally unplayable

Pasquale for King

Well deserved, acted in a classy way all through the lockdown unlike some clubs closer to home. 

BT need to up their game

Stupid beep noises when messages have been sent in which can't be read anyway.....whose idea was that ?

Never mind trying to get Jurgen Klopp on for an interview

17 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

Well deserved👏👏👏👏

This is where I am. I have some bin dipper friends and I’m delighted for them. 
Love the way they go on about not winning the top flight in 30 years.

Try NEVER having won it 😀