Connor Randall

Bunny Munro

Neil Dongcaster

Didn’t think much of him at all. Below average player who will end up out of the professional leagues in a few years.

Good signing for them.   Decent engine and gets stuck in.   Thought he did pretty well for us in a poor team. 

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Spot on journalism from BBC Scotland again, using a picture of Michael Smith on their article!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53170436

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't use the story as an opportunity to show the St Mirren goal that 'sunk' us or Albert Kidd.

Edited by Dia Liom

Wonder if the media will pick on county? County have released a whole bunch of players and told them they couldn’t furlough them so let them go. Now they are signing players. Richard Foster seemed less than impressed with them on his open goal. 

ford donald
25 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Signs for Ross County.

Always thought he was a decent full back.

Never thought that much of him as a player,very average.

Салатные палочки

His effort couldn't be faulted. Seems like he was a guy that knows he's been blessed with a career as a footballer so tries really hard.

He just wasn't that good. Perriera shows that being on the books of a top side doesn't necessarily mean your a good player. 

Bazzas right boot

We had Patterson before and smith after, 10x the player that he is. 

He could run and header a ball, his attitude could not be faulted but was absolute Mince. 

He was a poor footballer, in fact his "style" sums up Scottish football in a nutshell. 

Tries, can header a ball, would tackle a tank, runs about but shite first touch, can't pass, no composure and little intelligence. 

Imagine him and Uche combining,Like two radio controlled toys getting manned by a blind person. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Ainsley Harriott
22 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We had Patterson before and smith after, 10x the player that he is. 

He could run and header a ball, his attitude could not be faulted but was absolute Mince. 

He was a poor footballer, in fact his "style" sums up Scottish football in a nutshell. 

Tries, can header a ball, would tackle a tank, runs about but shite first touch, can't pass, no composure and little intelligence. 

Imagine him and Uche combining,Like two radio controlled toys getting manned by a blind person. 

Agree I thought he was dug shite. But tried hard

Probably a more experienced player now than he was with us so will probably be a bit better. Should be a decent signing for County. 

Borders Jambo

I didn't mind CR.  As others have said, always gave 100%

In saying that, hope he is in a relegation battle with RC, the vermin and St Bribery next season 

He had some good games and good moments. If he consistently plays at that level he's a good signing. Good for them / him.

Bizarrely he was signed to play in midfield by Cathro, but looked a complete fish out of water in that position. Was decent enough at right back and of course was part of the team that thumped Celtic 4-0. 

Once they stopped trying to shoehorn him into midfield he was alright.

A good right back and by all accounts a decent guy.

If we didn't have about 10 right backs at the time, I would have been happy for him to stay.

8 minutes ago, Glottis said:

Once they stopped trying to shoehorn him into midfield he was alright.

A good right back and by all accounts a decent guy.

If we didn't have about 10 right backs at the time, I would have been happy for him to stay.

If it wasn't apparent before then, his signing confirmed that Cathro and MacPhee had no idea as to how to balance a squad. Liam Smith, Jamie Brandon, Aaron Hughes and Michael Smith were already on the books, and had senior game time at right back, when Cathro went and signed another player in that position

Had a couple of cracking games but was quite average most of his stay. That said, I quite liked him. 

The Aberdeen game, I think it might have been 0-0 actually, he was absolutely superb. 

Remember watching him in a few games and thinking he'd never cut it at Liverpool and end up down the leagues throughout his career. Very average player but will do a job for a team like County.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Preferred his dad! Ha just kidding, seemed a decent guy

played alongside David Hopkirk for a small time ,  did his dad "

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Agree I thought he was dug shite. But tried hard

yip, that is a apt summary of him.

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Worst left foot I’ve ever seen.. decent on the right tho.. 

Worse than yours?

Always remember him chuckling away as a fan walked down the steps to hand him the ball whilst thumping Celtic 4-0. 
Lovely lad as well so wish him all the best. Interesting point made about Ross County signing players though.

Thought he did alright, didn't lack commitment to the cause for sure. That 4-0 thumping of Celtic was quite something, he got the assist for the third albeit it was a hoof up the park but he knew Milinkovic would be prancing about up there eager to get the ball.

Marty Byrde

Disappearing without trace at a backwater like County, all I'll ever wonder is why Randall was at Hearts in the first place? 

:mw_rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Martin_T said:

If it wasn't apparent before then, his signing confirmed that Cathro and MacPhee had no idea as to how to balance a squad. Liam Smith, Jamie Brandon, Aaron Hughes and Michael Smith were already on the books, and had senior game time at right back, when Cathro went and signed another player in that position

To be fair to Cathro and McPhee, they signed him as a midfielder

Levein then brougt in Milinkovic and Callachan and saw Cochrane break through and later shoehorned Randall into right-back to cover for injuries.

I thought he struggled in midfield but did okay at right back. Will always have a soft spot for him as one of the Jambos who stuffed the ‘invincibles’.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Good player when played at RB.

Didn't think much of him as a midfielder though. Ultimately I think it’s a good signing for County and wish the lad well (except when playing against us obviously 🙄

Thought he was quite good. Was it Liverpool he was on loan from? We Should have bought him after his loan was up, If it was possible or renewed his loan. 

Edited by ri Alban

7 hours ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Didn’t think much of him at all. Below average player who will end up out of the professional leagues in a few years.

Where im at. Not our player so dont have to be supportive...

...i thought he was total mince

7 hours ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Where im at. Not our player so dont have to be supportive...

...i thought he was total mince

Liked him, pity he’s signed for a tin pot club that will likely go doon the shitter (here’s hoping)👍

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Honking in midfield, looked better at RB until he was kept out the team by Marcus Godinho. Not a player I'd have wanted us to sign. 

SomethingAboutObua

Not an awful guy, ok at full back. Definitely very forgettable and definitely not a former "ace" though

Has reminded me of all my fears of our recruitment and if it's going to improve from now on