Buying a dog

Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, susanjambo said:

Hi Paul thanks for the reply and for posting the video. Yeah my friends stays in Penicuik and has called her puppy Brody. She was really impressed with the breeders set up and we both enjoyed watching the updates on Whatsapp. Had a giggle at your video of Duke taking a daft turn my friend said her puppy has his daft moments too. 

Hope it's not too long before we can get back to the football. Our group all have our season tickets but wont be going to any away games apart from Inverness and Edinburgh City for obvious reasons!

"Only Hearts" for us now .

Hope all's well with you and yours :)

That's a cool name too. Yeah the update videos were hilarious and a great timeline to follow Susan. I'm sure Brody has his mad turns too. They're like whirlwinds! LOL

We had Duke at the vet today for his next jags and he ticked all their boxes. He's gonna be a big dog and coming from farmer stock is a big plus apparently

Yeah I met Alex a few weeks ago for a coffee and he was telling me that you guys had decided that. Wow, for guys like yourselves that is a major statement and commitment Susan - good on you. Only Hearts as you say

We're all great thanks, hope you guys are too. 

Look forward to a gin and a blether