Hearts Store and Ticket Office Reopens 23/7

Pele_Is_God

been here before

Im going down on Monday to get Cummings on mine.

He's signing. I read it on here from someone who heard it from a mate of Cummings's dad who told him that Robbie was going to sign him last week for Dundee Utd.

#aheadofthecurve

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Im going down on Monday to get Cummings on mine.

He's signing. I read it on here from someone who heard it from a mate of Cummings's dad who told him that Robbie was going to sign him last week for Dundee Utd.

#aheadofthecurve

Pick me up one as well, will you please?

I’d like ‘Scumbag’ on the back of mine though.

Many thanks.

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, been here before said:

#aheadofthecurve

😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣perfect wit........

Bazzas right boot

I just bought the blue training top, the one with the collar. 

Also bought my daughter last years strip... £10 for the full shabang, postage is £7, so just added that to get the free postage 

PhoenixHearts

Quite liking the umbro swim shorts they have online. 

Hoping we see the away kit soon. Already got the new home, but feel like I want to throw more money at the club.

If Gordon signs, I know what I'll be buying next. Just wish this seasons keeper top was as nice as last seasons.

17 hours ago, been here before said:

#aheadofthecurve

I’d rather a Cumstain than that schit 

14 minutes ago, Crete said:

I think it has closed down

14 minutes ago, Crete said:

I think it has closed down

Do you mean it's never opening again 

5 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Do you mean it's never opening again 

It will open again it was only temporarily closed down due to lockdown.

Jambo 4 Ever
4 minutes ago, Crete said:

It will open again it was only temporarily closed down due to lockdown.

So why would you say it’s closed down mate?

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Get the impression it was wishful thinking 

From this person have my doubts if a hearts supporter 

been here before
18 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Ive heard its relocating to Hamilton. Wheres the best place to park to get to it?

Jambo 4 Ever
22 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Get the impression it was wishful thinking 

From this person have my doubts if a hearts supporter 

Ah fair enough 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

I should have said it's temporarily closed not closed down .😞 sorry

WheatfieldWarrior
4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

It's gone mate - Ann Budge has converted it to a social distanced, over 50s ladies Pilates community centre.

3 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

It's gone mate - Ann Budge has converted it to a social distanced, over 50s ladies Pilates community centre.

😂😉

been here before
15 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Oooft!!!! Supple, bendy Grannys...

7R2K.gif.f9946ff2fe6923fa9bb6a40b465dae3f.gif

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Hilarious... not  

Forever Hearts
10 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Don't give her ideas. 

Take as mentioned the shop closed today possibly open Monday can someone post the number direct for the shop please usual number but what option is it? Cheers

Hi does anyone know if the shop is planning to open this week. If not it's a missed opportunity with all this good will from the support just now. Thanks

Fxxx the SPFL
19 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Hi does anyone know if the shop is planning to open this week. If not it's a missed opportunity with all this good will from the support just now. Thanks

i emailed the ticket office about issues with my season ticket renewal and asked about the shop/ticket office reopening and Lewis said just to keep an eye on social media for it opening up again

19 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i emailed the ticket office about issues with my season ticket renewal and asked about the shop/ticket office reopening and Lewis said just to keep an eye on social media for it opening up again

Thanks ****. Plenty of room in the shop so can't see social distancing being a problem. 

Batistuta87
50 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Was through at Tynecastle at the weekend and the shop staff were in getting new stock out on display, getting the new strips out etc. They said they were hoping to reopen this week some time. Asked about the away kit too and they said that would be out mid to end of July.

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Was through at Tynecastle at the weekend and the shop staff were in getting new stock out on display, getting the new strips out etc. They said they were hoping to reopen this week some time. Asked about the away kit too and they said that would be out mid to end of July.

Cheers for that, always good to see stuff before you buy it. Will go round and give them some of this furlough free money that’s just sitting around waiting on my wife wasting it on something useful. 

PhoenixHearts

On top of the black third kit doing numbers last season and our new home kit making record sales, I suspect we may be seeing our biggest selling goalie kit too now.

I'm in.

Fxxx the SPFL
4 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

tut tut travelling more than five miles unless you were visiting a family member in the shop ;)

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

tut tut travelling more than five miles unless you were visiting a family member in the shop ;)

He’s a twit 

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

If you travelled more than 5 miles to go to shop then yes 

Not that it's any of your business, but I was in Edinburgh for a legitimate reason and passed Tynecastle en route. 

9 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Just an FYI on sizes.  Received a mail order. Bought a 20/21 training polo and training t shirt both the same size, polo perfect, T slightly tight. 
At least they are training tops so their use might make me ‘fit to size’!!

Jambo 4 Ever
21 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Not that it's any of your business, but I was in Edinburgh for a legitimate reason and passed Tynecastle en route. 

So you’re not a twit then so all good 

Batistuta87
6 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Just an FYI on sizes.  Received a mail order. Bought a 20/21 training polo and training t shirt both the same size, polo perfect, T slightly tight. 
At least they are training tops so their use might make me ‘fit to size’!!

👍🏻

I thought everything ran slightly small last season - I went up a size in the home top. Havent got this season's yet.

On 29/06/2020 at 18:46, **** the SPFL said:

The hearts family 🙂

Jambo 4 Ever

Probably not worth opening as I doubt we would have many people go in to the store in a non match day at the moment - not worth it to pay the staff and heating etc.

Samuel Camazzola
10 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Probably not worth opening as I doubt we would have many people go in to the store in a non match day at the moment - not worth it to pay the staff and heating etc.

In July? 😂

John Findlay
10 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

I totally disagree. Lots of people not going away on holiday this year.

Schools officially on holiday now.

I personally think if Hearts can open the clubstore they should.

11 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

At it again

Psychedelicropcircle

Dear Anne 

the pubs are opening soon & I have your season ticket money here...🤪